The Case of Dixie's Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,374 Followers

The only nerves that were really working were the ones in the head of my cock. A few others exploded to life after she raked her fingernails over my ass and fondled my balls. It was about then I started to shake and Carla started to giggle.

"Like that, do you? OK, I'll do it again."

Carla lied. She did it over and over. I lost count after five.

"God, Carla, stop before I lose it."

"Well..., OK... if you say so... this time. Take off your shoes and lay down."

I'd no sooner hit the mattress than she straddled my chest.

"I have a little kitty that's missed you so much. Give the kitty a kiss like a good detective."

I didn't need encouragement for that. Carla's long slender lips were only inches from my mouth. She didn't even give me time to raise my head. She just put her hands on the headboard and slipped her legs over my shoulders. Those lips pressed against my face just as my tongue slipped between them.

I'd experienced Carla like this once before. It was the first time she visited my apartment. All I could do was hang on for the ride. I slipped my tongue over the ripples of her inner lips and she groaned. Carla has very sensitive lips. She groaned again when I captured one in my mouth and gently pulled. I rolled it around on my tongue. Carla shuddered.

"Damn, Jase, it's been too long. Just don't quit, Honey. Oh, God, don't quit.

Her nipples were warm and taut when I touched them with my fingertips. I circled them with a gentle touch and felt their dark circles pucker into wrinkles and tiny bumps. Just then, my tongue found her clit and licked slowly beside it. Carla pushed herself into my face and cried out. I licked the same place and tugged gently on her nipples. She jerked and threw her head back. She was close, and she needed this one to take the edge off her passion.

Her clit had swollen and I tickled it with my tongue. Carla moaned and her body began to tense. I tickled her clit again, and then rasped my tongue over the very tip. She was rocking into my face so I rapidly licked up and down her lips and made sure to hit her little pearl with every stroke. When I rolled both nipples between my fingertips and then pulled, Carla exploded in a climax that left my face wet. As soon as she stopped shaking, she rolled to my side and started to giggle.

"I see you haven't forgotten how."

"It's like riding a bicycle. You never really forget."

"Ummm. I'm so glad you remembered." Carla stroked a fingertip down the center of my chest. "You don't, uh... happen to remember anything else, do you?"

Carla's finger traced a circle around my belly button and moved lower. She giggled again.

"It's still nice and hard. You must be remembering something."

I cupped her breast, and rubbed my thumb over her nipple. Carla shuddered and I chuckled.

"I think it's all coming back to me."

My hand gently caressed down her side, past the seductive dip of her waist, and over her belly. I slipped a finger through her warm, wet, swollen lips and rubbed the little soft pad just inside her entrance.

Her voice was deep, soft, and breathy.

"You remember everything, don't you."

Carla shut her eyes and pulled me to her mouth. Her kiss was softer now. The urgent need she'd felt had been eased by the first orgasm. The next would be slow and sensuous, as slow and sensuous as her lips and tongue were right then.

I broke the kiss, and move to kneel between her open thighs. They were silky soft when they brushed my sides. I rested my weight on my elbows and kissed her again. Her breasts were soft mounds swollen tight with the heat of passion, and I gently massaged them as Carla made love to my lips with her tongue.

My cock rested in the top of the cleft of her sex, and shortly, Carla began to rub herself against it. She was being greedy. I moved away from her and sucked her right nipple into my mouth. I was going to tease her until she was ready to scream.

I bit gently on the long, stiff nipple and heard Carla gasp. Her arms wrapped around my back and her nails lightly raked me. I licked the little indentation at the tip and pinched again. Those nails dug deeper. I knew I'd have red marks from my shoulders to my ass before the night was over. The other nipple got the same soft pinch and firm lick and I felt her nails again.

Gently, I pulled myself upright. Carla lay in front of me, her thighs open and her sex parted and pink. I caressed the satin inside of her thigh all the way to her damp, pouting lips. Carla spread her thighs wider. My hands slipped up and over her belly, around her hips, and I used my own nails to stroke back up to her knees. I slid a hand down each of her inner thighs again, and separated her outer lips at the end of the caress. My thumb rubbed just above her clit. The other caressed the ripples of her swollen inner lips. Carla rolled her head to the side and moaned.

I leaned over and kissed a little circle around the indentation of her belly button and then kissed my way down to her satin slit. Carla grabbed the back of my head and tried to force me lower. She stopped when I slipped two fingers inside her, curled them up, and found the little peach I knew was there. Within the first few firm strokes, Carla released my head to cup her own breasts, and arched off the bed.

She had a nipple in each hand, and was lifting her breasts from her chest. She used her fingers to roll the nipples. I used my thumb to massage her clit as my fingers worked that little pad of flesh. I thought Carla would throw us both off the bed.

"Jase. For God's sake, Fuck me before I go crazy."

She was so wet and so wild I pushed all the way inside her with the first thrust. I tried to control the depth and speed of my strokes, but Carla wouldn't let me. Her hips were rocking quickly over my length and bending my cock down with each stroke. When she did that, the sensitive spot just under the head rubbed against something and the feeling was incredible. I gave up and matched her speed.

Carla released her nipples, wrapped her arms around my back, and pulled me down against her. I felt the soft pressure of her breasts against my chest as she wrapped her legs over my back. Carla was almost swinging beneath my body. Her thighs were spread by the position to the extent that my balls slapped against her butt each time I pushed into her.

The sounds of panting and the slap of flesh against flesh filled the room. When I looked at Carla's face, I saw the half-closed eyes and slightly parted lips of animal lust. I kissed those lips and pushed my tongue inside to find hers. Her mouth was warm and wet and had a sensuous stickiness that sent a thrill all the way to my cock.

I slipped my hand between us and felt for Carla's little clit. She liked little rubbing circles and cried out when my finger traced the first lap. Her body banged into me and she started to quiver. Damn, I love it when she does that. That little tingling sensation drives me right over the edge. I just had to hold on until she went too. That made the sensations all the more exquisite.

I knew it wouldn't be long. I quickened my little circles and sucked her tongue between my lips. Carla's muffled cry exploded across my cheek and I felt her nails again. Just a few more little circles around her button set her off. She ripped her face away from mine and cried out. Her legs gripped me as she pushed herself back into my thrusts. I started over the edge when she gasped and cried out again. After that, all I remember is trying to keep up with her lunging hips and the sensation of the spurts from my cock.

Slowly Carla stopped thrusting herself over me. I felt her relax and start to stroke my back. She pulled me down on top of her and held me there for a few minutes.

"I love feeling you on top of me, Jase."

"I'm not too heavy?"

"No. It's like you're covering me to keep me safe."

I felt her hands slip down and cup my ass. The nails dug in slightly as she squeezed. I thrust my softening cock back insider her when I jumped.

"See, I told you I had my ways."

"Well, after that, it's not going to stand up for a while. We might as well get some slee-"

Carla had just reached around and cupped my balls.

"I don't think so, not after I've waited a whole week."

She pushed me off her and grabbed my cock as soon as I was on my back.

"I'm not letting this guy go until he's done his job a few more times."

"A few more times? Carla – "

No matter how hard I try, I can't be logical with my cock in Carla's mouth. It's damn frustrating. Well, it's not exactly frustrating. It's just that sometimes I wish she'd stop and listen to reason. After all, I'm only human. Carla expects me to be like that fucking mechanical rabbit on the battery commercials and keep going forever. She's an expert at seeing that I do. It usually works for the first four times or so. Well..., OK... for the first two. After that it takes a little longer. By morning, I'd be shriveled up like a peanut.

I looked down into her sparkling eyes. They were smiling back at me as she bobbed her head up and down. No doubt about it, I thought. This was going to be a holiday to remember. No, I wasn't only thinking about the gorgeous woman who'd just wrapped her breasts around my cock. It was more than that. We'd put the bad guys in jail, I'd made some new friends, and...

Oh shit, her eyes were all dewy again and she was crawling on top of me. I felt her reach between us and lift my cock. It wasn't all that hard yet, but somehow, she managed to stuff it in there. Carla sat up and started to work her hips in a circle. Where the Hell had she learned to do that?

As I felt myself getting stiff again, I took comfort in the fact that Carla was human, too, and she'd have to sleep sometime. Until then, I'd just do my best to hold up my end... or was it... hold up her end, or...oh, Hell, you know what I mean.

* * * * *

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

This is the fourth in the adventures of Jase Conford, a Nashville, Tennessee private investigator. His other stories are also published on this site.

Thanks again,
Ronde.

ronde
ronde
2,374 Followers