All Comments on 'The Halloween Whore'

by JHyde

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wowee

Fantastic surprise and a gripping story. Well done.

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessover 19 years ago
WICKED

Payback's a bitch isn't it?

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
a Halloween Chiller...

Wow...a "Lady of the Lake" goes bad on Halloween night tour-de-force. Chills, thrills, and holds your interest to the climax, with a couple of nice plot twists...an easy 5*****...thank you for sharing your talent.

MLyonsMLyonsover 19 years ago
Creepy and understated!

I really liked this. The dialogue is well done. The story just zooms by and is a very quick read. I wasn't expecting what happened at the end, and your spare, understated way of writing it just added to the exciting chill of it all. This one leaves an impression because of it's economical power. I think the story and characters could have stood for a little more punch and focus when all is said and done, but even as it stands, it's a very interesting, and almost fearless tale. Excellent work. I'll be looking forward to more of your submissions...

Stardog ChampionStardog Championover 19 years ago
Scarier than Jaws....

The serene calm of a cold blooded killer....I'm never going swimming again!!Outstanding Outstanding effort for a first time submission!!Stardog

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 19 years ago
Slick and scary

Nothing scarier than dark water at night. But it was your protagonist's character that provided the final chill. Well done.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Scary

The conversation between the guys on the way to the lake was very realistic. The plot twists kept me reading and wanting more. Very scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
*

Very well done. I don't think I blinked once in my rush to read the ending of the story.

Cat (babe)

sacksackover 19 years ago
"Less is More"

This kind of spare, no-nonsense writing suits the story well. I hope you win the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My heart is racing

This story has to be one of the most chilling I've ever read, mainly because it feels so real and plausible. You scared the hell out of me and surprised me as well. Thanks

steve wsteve wover 19 years ago
Clever stuff

This is a smart piece of writing. It flows really easily, and there's enough doubt at each point to keep you reading on. The ending (almost literally) hits you write between the eyes, and the dialogue is credible and well done. He/She is a gifted writer

Nemasis EnforcerNemasis Enforcerover 19 years ago
Super!!!

Well I have seen some great halloween stories on this site but after this one, I am going to say THIS IS THE WINNER!!

For your first story you have done a super job and I say to everyone vote a 5 for this story!!!

Hope to see more of your work in future, you are a very talented new author!!

HarleyGirlHarleyGirlover 19 years ago
Talent

Great Halloween story!! You have a flair for the written word, that is for sure!! Very well written, with believable dialog. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more!!

HG

HarleyGirlHarleyGirlover 19 years ago
Rating wrong....

was supposed to be a 100!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Great story for sure. Kept me riveted until the end. I loved the twists and turns too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb!

JHyde is the master of combining plots - great horror plot - with exquisite erotocism!!! Can't wait to buy the hard cover books!!!!

Dutch

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Better than Hitchcock!!

This story reminded me of some of the great Hitchcock Mystery Anthologies, EXCEPT IT WAS BETTER!!! JHyde is clearly the best writer of this genre on Literotica!! The combination of the tale, shock and eroticism is a breathtaking success! I'm sure everyone else who read it felt the wind knocked out of them at the end. If this does not win, it would be an injustice!

Please, please JHyde, more from you!!

G Khan

cliffehillcliffehillover 15 years ago
The Lady of the Lake Exposed

The Lady of the Lake from a different dimension. Very interesting and a story I greatly enjoyed. Why has there never been a follow-up? Clearly your talent for weaving a great story demands more contributions.

Gary13Gary13almost 14 years ago
Great story!

I'm not normally into the horror genre, but I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

I wish there were more to read. Although you updated your bio within the last year, it looks like your only story was posted several years ago.

Nice work! Nice photo, too. Sweet ass, and beautiful hair.

Gary13

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous