All Comments on 'The Master and the Ring Ch. 10'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good to have you back....

And the story is progressing beautifully. BUT... get an editor or proofreader, please. Frequent typos detract from the quality of your work. Spell check/auto correct ain't cutting it.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 10 years ago
Excellent Story !

Worth the wait ! This is a true tribute to your vivid story telling , just wish it was longer .

I wait with baited breath for the next chapter .

Thanks for the read .

TX CRACKER

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Foresaken?

This has been excellent series. I check for new chapters almost on daily basis.

However I have noticed that now you have moved on to other stories (which are good, by the way).

Would you be completing this series? Or have you foresaken it?

Thanks for the first ten chapters, in any case.

jaslizjaslizover 9 years agoAuthor
New chapter soon

Give us a week or less and a new chapter will be posted.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

7 years later ... As I read this story for the first time . I don't know if you receive my comments so long after submitting the story . But I must say that this story was a little different than some of the others . I think that the successful ritual was the reason it made it so good .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.