The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reveled in nibbling on Kristen's lips and kissing her deeply, so it took me a while to realize what we were doing with her grinding on my lap. What woke me up to all the naughty possibilities was Kristen grinding her pelvis against my legs. Somehow in all the frenching, Kristen had moved herself down one of my legs so her hips were really grinding downward against my thigh.

Right in front of me were her perfect, perky breasts. They were much smaller than Cassidy's but fit Kristen's frame very nicely and always seemed so impossibly shapely and round in her work shirts. I reached out with both hands and cupped her full breasts, daring to squeeze the firm flesh in my palms and feel the fullness of Kristen's young melons.

I thought to myself that Kristen's tits seemed just perfect for my hands, filling them completely with warm tit flesh while not providing much overflow beyond my fingertips. Cassidy's tits, especially when she was naked, were such a handful that I sometimes felt they were overwhelming my hands or too much to hold onto while we were fucking. Then I immediately screamed at myself in my head, "STOP COMPARING KRISTEN TO CASSIDY! STOP THINKING ABOUT CASSIDY!!"

I rubbed at Kristen's hardening nipples, feeling her little tips beginning to poke out from beneath the fabric of her bra and shirt. She responded by moaning into my mouth and grinding herself harder against my thigh.

I took that as a cue to let one hand slide down over Kristen's body and feel for the waistband of her pants, but Kristen quickly broke our kiss. She pulled her head back and looked at me, cheeks a little flushed, with a combination of lust and worry in her eyes. "Not yet, okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course," I responded.

We quickly went back to kissing and she seemed to have no trouble with me playing with her perky breasts through her top. I cupped the tips of her firm boobs between my fingertips and stroked her hardening nipples with my thumbs. That got Kristen grinding hard again against my leg, mashing her pussy back and forth over my thigh, through all of our clothes. She started whimpering cutely into my mouth as we kissed, almost mewling as my thumbs picked up their rubbing against her nipples and her hip thrusts became more frantic to match that speed.

Kristen broke our kiss, and I looked up at her pretty face as she moaned, "Oh... oh... ohhhhh," in time with the grinding of her pelvis against my thigh. Her eyes were shut and her cute apple cheeks were totally flushed with arousal. I pinched her nipples through her shirt gently, and her eyes flew open in surprise as she yelled, "OHHHHHH!"

And then Kristen surprised me, letting out a high pitched squeak of, "Oh crap!" before her little body started to tremble atop me. Her arms embraced the back of my head and hugged me tightly to her chest as her legs shook and her mid section seemed to spasm atop me. She was cumming. As she trembled and panted, her little body lost in the bliss of orgasm, my cock swelled to full girth beneath her. I hadn't had a girl cum from dry humping me since freshman year of college.

Kristen sat slumped against me for several moments, resting in my lap while half hugging me and half using me for support. When she finally looked up at me with sleepy, brown eyes, she said, "Do you want to sleep over?"

My thoughts at the time were all over the place. The evening had already gone in a direction far from the one I had expected. I probably should have ended it there, I told myself the best thing would be to walk home and then start again in the morning by trying to figure out what I should do or what I wanted to do next. But I was horny and my cock was rock hard, so of course I stayed.

Sadly for my throbbing dick, the most physical activity Kristen and I did after that was walk hand-in-hand to her bedroom. We lay down atop the covers, still fully clothed except for our shoes, and talked for a while. Just before we drifted off to sleep, Kristen said, "Sorry I couldn't... you know... didn't... let things go any farther... between us... earlier."

"It's okay," I responded, eyes already half closed. "I still had fun."

-----------

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the shower running in Kristen's bathroom, the door between the bedroom and bathroom was almost half open. Luckily I remembered instantly where I was, though I was slightly horrified to find my work clothes from the day before were horribly rumpled and smelled clearly like I had slept in them- which, of course, I had. I also quickly judged from the light coming in her window that it was still fairly early in the morning.

My two immediate problems were a combination of REALLY badly needing to take a piss and having one of the worst cases of morning wood I have ever had. My cock was a rigid pole, so hard it might have been made of metal.

It didn't sound like Kristen was nearing the end of her shower, so I walked quietly to the half closed door and knocked tentatively on the door frame.

"That you, Kevin?" came Kristen's voice.

"Yup," I responded. "Sorry to disturb, but is there any chance that I use the toilet? I kind of really need to take a leak."

"Ummm," came a hesitant response, and then, "Sure."

Cautiously I entered the bathroom. The shower was against the far wall, perpendicular to the bedroom I had just left. I should have expected that Kristen would have both a shower curtain and a shower liner. Although both were a little see through, combined I could see very little beyond the general outline of Kristen's body in the shower. That was a big disappointment, because even that outline of her femininely curvy little body was sexy. But it also meant Kristen couldn't see me, which was a good thing because I had been a little worried about getting stage fright and being unable to piss in front of her. Plus she hadn't shown me any of her body and I wasn't about to just show her my cock.

My dick was so hard that it took a little maneuvering to get it pointed down at the toilet, but soon I was blissfully taking my morning leak.

"Holy hell, that's a big dick!" came the exclamation from behind me.

I was so shocked by the unexpected outburst that I jumped, and Kristen was very lucky I was able to control my stream and keep from pissing all over the back of her toilet.

I turned my gaze to the side and saw Kristen's wide-eyed face, black hair wet and clinging to the back of her head and neck, as she poked her head out around the shower curtain.

Kristen looked up at my eyes and smiled mischievously. "Sorry, I peeked."

I had to go so bad, I was still sending a steady stream into the toilet when I replied, "Well that's not very fair."

"Is it because I didn't... let you get off last night that it's so hard like that?" Kristen asked, "Or are you so turned on that it's hard like that even while you're peeing?"

I chuckled a little, still careful to aim my piss, as I responded, "It's just morning wood."

"What's morning wood?" Kristen asked.

"You don't know?" I asked incredulously.

"No," she replied quietly, "Am I supposed to?"

I began shaking off the last drops and putting my dick back into my pants while I explained. "Morning wood happens because, when you wake up, all the blood rushes to your extremities. In guys, it also fills up our dicks with blood and sometimes gives us a serious hard on."

I was already washing my hands in the sink, and Kristen popped her head back into the shower. So I asked, "Have you never heard that before? And why did you feel like you needed to talk about how big my dick was?"

Kristen called back through the shower curtain, "Nope, I had no idea it did that. I can't believe how little control you guys have over your thingies. And I haven't seen many dicks before, other than like in science class, but yours is definitely the biggest... unless morning wood makes your dicks a whole lot longer."

"Nope, it doesn't do that," I replied and Kristen shut off the water in the shower.

Her head poked back around the curtain and blatantly looked right down at my crotch. "How long does morning wood last?" she asked. "You're still totally hard."

"I don't know," I responded, as she grabbed her towel off the rack on the bathroom wall without revealing anything more than her slender, wet arm. "It might still be hard now because I fell asleep with blue balls and now I'm talking to you while you're in the shower."

"Ha!" she responded, sounding triumphant. "Blue balls. That's one I know." I heard a lot of rustling noises as she toweled herself off in the shower, and then she continued sounding playful, "So you're still turned on by me, eh?"

"Yup," I replied, "Why wouldn't I be."

"You don't mind that I... stopped things where they stopped last night?" she asked.

"Well I would have loved if they had continued further," I responded, "But I don't mind that they stopped where they did."

The curtain drew back and Kristen stood in the tub with her towel wrapped around her body and tied over her breasts. "You still look like you're hard," she stated almost matter-of-factly.

"You're still sexy and standing there with just a towel on," I responded.

She shot me a suspicious look, but smiled as she said, "Listen, I like you and I really enjoyed last night, but this is the first time we've even kissed or anything. I don't feel like it's right to do anything more together, but if you want to take care of yourself before you leave, I certainly wouldn't have a problem with that."

I knew what Kristen was suggesting, but just to be sure I asked, "Take care of myself?"

"You know," she responded quickly, "jerk off."

"What, right here in front of you?" I asked with a joking tone.

"Well," she seemed a little flustered, "Wherever you want to do it or however you want to do it."

"However, I want to do it?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Well I'd prefer to do it with you," I responded with a broad smile.

"Well go ahead and do it right here then," she responded. I could hear that she was trying to force an indignant sound into her response, but there was a little eagerness there, and her eyes kept dropping down to my crotch as if she was just waiting for me to show it to her again. "I'm not going to touch it or anything, but do it however you like."

Instantly my mind flashed to so many things I had done with Cassidy, from jerking off into her hair that very first time to cumming on her face while she stood in the shower. And just as quickly as all those lustful memories flashed before me, a voice in my head shouted, "STOP THINKING ABOUT CASSIDY! Kristen is a beautiful and amazing girl, and you're with HER now."

Kristen looked at me questioningly, wondering why I was hesitating, but I collected my thoughts and finally responded, "It doesn't seem very fair that you peeked and got to see my cock but I haven't seen anything of you."

"Well what are you suggesting?" she asked warily, her hands instinctively going up her body to grasp the top of her towel more firmly.

The old me would have hesitated further, maybe even told Kristen that it was okay and I was just going to go home. But the person who had done some amazing and wild things with Cassidy responded, "Well why don't you help me out and show me a little of yourself?"

"What are you suggesting?" Kristen asked again

"Why don't you... help me speed things along and make them more enjoyable by showing me those beautiful breasts I got to play with last night?" My response was carefully calculated to tell Kristen that I thought she was beautiful and remind her that I had already played with her boobs, all in the hopes she would show them to me. But the look she gave me was skeptical.

Finally she responded, "So you're a boob man, eh?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well if you were a guy who loved asses, you would have asked to see my butt. Or maybe you would have asked to see as much of my legs as I'd be willing to show you. But you want to see my breasts," she replied in another matter-of-fact voice, as if she was teaching me the birds and the bees.

"I'd prefer to see all of you, but since you don't seem open to that idea, I thought I'd ask to see those lovely breasts I had so much fun with last night," I responded teasingly.

"Go ahead and start stroking yourself, right there," Kristen said quietly, "and maybe I'll let you see something to help, if that's what you want."

Again, the old me would have hesitated, or at least been uncomfortable with the idea of just jerking off while standing there, still wearing all my work clothes from the day before. But the new me reached into my pants and pulled out my still mostly hard dick. Kristen's big, brown eyes went right to my cock and stared as if she were transfixed, while my palm gripped my pole and began to slide up and down my shaft. It might have been my imagination, but I thought she sighed a little.

As I began to rub up and down my long pole, it didn't take much for my erection to return to full strength. Kristen just silently watched my hand stroking my thick dick, the only sounds in the room were the last bits of water from the shower dripping into the drain and the soft sound of my hand sliding tightly over my cock skin.

"I showed you mine," I teased, never stopping my jacking motion. Kristen's big, chestnut brow eyes raised to meet my gaze again. "Will you show me yours?"

"You really think it will help?" Kristen asked half doubtful, half teasing.

"Definitely," I replied with a smile.

As my hand continued to slide slowly up and down my pole, Kristen sighed. She stared at the bathroom ceiling for a brief moment, as if contemplating, then back down at my fully engorged dick where she watched my hand slide rhythmically up and down. Finally, her eyes met mine again, she bit her full lip in cute nervousness, and then she slowly let the wet towel slide down from her chest.

First the round tops of her smooth breasts slid into view, very perky and barely sagging as she released their weight. Then slowly her nipples became visible, a dark red almost turning to brown. They were small little nipple tips, but they capped her nice, round breasts perfectly. As the towel dropped to nearly her waist, I got to see the full exposure of Kristen's firm tits, and I sighed appreciatively while I felt the sparks of arousal building in my groin.

They were much smaller than Cassidy's big jugs, and the nipples were a different color, but they seemed so perfect for the curve of Kristen's smaller, sexy frame. "STOP COMPARING EVERYTHING TO CASSIDY!" the voice in my head demanded once again.

"Does this help?" Kristen finally asked.

"Oh yeah, A LOT," I said with a smile. "You have no idea."

Kristen chuckled softly, but I could easily read the uncertainty on her young face. So I added, "Between last night and getting to see your... beautiful, beautiful breasts, I think I'm going to cum soon."

"Really?" Kristen asked. "Is there something else I can do to help, without touching it or anything?" She quickly added on the last part to her question.

"Yeah, do you have any lotion or anything?" I asked.

"Right there on the edge of the sink next to you," Kristen replied. She had so many bottles of stuff on the side of her bathroom sink that it took me a second to find the lotion.

I picked up the bottle with my free hand. The tingles were already starting in my loins, with Kristen's innocent behavior combined with her full breasts openly on display. I wasn't going to stop jerking myself off, but I needed some lubrication. The little squirt bottle proved slightly awkward in my one free hand.

"You mind helping me with the lotion?" I asked.

"Sure," Kristen quickly and enthusiastically responded. "You want me to squirt it right on your... dick?"

"That'd be great, if you don't mind," I replied, handing her the bottle.

"Of course," Kristen responded with a smile. She was very careful and deliberate with her attention, but soon a generous flow of cool body lotion was deposited onto the top of my cock and my hand was spreading it over my dick. The instant slipperiness and the ease of now tightly gripping my cock head had an instant effect. The view of Kristen's full, round breasts hanging below her as she helped lubricate my cock also helped with my arousal.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, "That's so good. Thanks."

"Anything else I can do, without you know, touching it?" Kristen asked again, a full smile on her face as her brown eyes switched back and forth repeatedly from looking at my aroused face to watching my lotion-coated hand slip up and down my hard meat.

"If you can't touch me, which I don't mind," I began uncertainly, "Can I touch you?"

"Where?" Kristen asked suspiciously.

"Your breasts?" I asked.

"Sure!" She responded with a smile.

Just her happily willing reaction alone turned me on a little more. I awkwardly took a couple of shuffle steps towards Kristen, still standing in the shower, while never stopping the up and down motion of my tight fist milking my sensitive dick. When I got close, Kristen helpfully stuck her chest out a little bit, though I could tell from the way she was standing that she was ready to spring backwards if I tried anything she didn't like.

When I reached up and my hand closed over her soft breast, the smooth, firm tit filling my palm, her hard little nipple poking into my hand, I felt the sparks inside me go haywire.

"Oh shit," I warned, "I'm going to cum."

"Already?" Kristen asked, keeping her chest stuck out so I could squeeze and fondle her tender tit flesh. "Just from that."

There wasn't much time. "Where do you want me to cum?" I asked breathlessly, my fingers playing with her bare nipple while my other hand rubbed firmly against my cock skin. The building fire of the orgasm was almost upon me.

"Ummm," Kristen responded, trying to think quickly, "Can I see you shoot it for me into the tub drain over there?"

"You want me to shoot it for you?" I asked, looking down at her pretty face. Her eyes never left my cock and my hand insistently jacking it.

"Yeah," she responded eagerly.

"You want me to cum for you so you can see it?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Yeah," she responded, almost moaning. "Cum for me."

Her encouragement was the last spark I needed. I moaned loudly as my slippery hand slid up down over my pole, the orgasm bursting from deep inside of me and crashing like a wave over all of my senses. I never let go of Kristen's firm, full breast, and may have squeezed it a little hard as thick ropes of my hot, white cum spewed out of my tip. The fat ropes of cum mostly pooled over the tub drain, but lines of it radiated outward along the bottom of the tub.

After I finally released Kristen's firm tit flesh from my grasp, I quickly made my way over to the sink to wash the goo off of my hand. "Sorry if I squeezed your breast too tight there at the end."

"No, that's fine," Kristen responded, quickly rearranging her towel to re-cover her breasts. "That was hot."

I smiled broadly back at her, our eyes meeting. "I'm glad you thought so too," I replied.

After splashing water on my face and running my fingers through my hair a few times, I decided I should try to walk home before too many people were out on the streets. Kristen agreed and dressed quickly, and I gave her a light peck on the lips while saying goodbye. Luckily Kristen's roommate and most of the neighborhood were still asleep when I left. I got a few judging looks from older couples out walking the sidewalks, but they barely distracted me from the thoughts racing through my head.

I was pretty sure I was in love with Cassidy. At least, I hadn't cared about someone as much as I strongly cared for her. But she was acting weird, almost purposefully distant. And Kristen was... well... all around wonderful. How the hell had I gotten so lucky to spend the night with her anyway? But I really did love Cassidy. Was I just being a typical terrible guy, chasing whatever new, hot thing appeared in front of me? Was I screwing up my chance with Cassidy? Or was Kristen really... something more like what I was looking for?

1...910111213...16