The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yessssss!" Kristen hissed, and then her eyes were shut firmly and she was biting hard on her lower lip. Her back arched deeply off the bed and then her body froze as I continued to press my thick, hard dick back and forth against her soft pussy lips and wet little clit. She let out a high pitched little moan like a balloon deflating, "eeeeeeeeee!" while her arms and legs shook and I just kept grinding my hips downward against her. Then she slowly let her body ease back down against the bed while groaning and gasping for air, a broad smile spreading across her face.

My cock was rock hard and coated with Kristen's slippery juices. Grinding my sensitive dick against her wet pussy had felt good, but I was not quite close enough to coming. Not wanting to bother her in case she was too sensitive, I stopped thrusting my hips back and forth, and let my hard cock rest against her pussy lips.

Kristen didn't fail to notice my condition, looking down at my thick member as soon as her eyes opened. Her smooth, feminine body was laid out before me, legs spread wide, covered in a slight sheen of sweat. I could have penetrated her right there and there was nothing she could have done to stop it, and as our eager eyes met I believe the same thought crossed her mind. But I did not move, I simply stood there panting a little with my aching cock nestled against her womanly folds.

"How can I help?" she asked, her big brown eyes eager but uncertain.

"Well there's lots of ways," I teased, and I began to thrust my hips back and forth once more. Her pussy was now positively dripping with her wetness, and my cock slid easily back and forth across the top of her folds.

Kristen reached down with her flat hand, pressing it against the top of my hard dick. The added pressure of her hand sliding along the top of my shaft while also pressing my cock against the soft, wet skin of her pussy caused some immediate sparks to ignite in my aching rod. All the visual stimulation of Kristen's sexy, naked body and the view of her pretty face as she came had been foreplay, and now her soft palm was rubbing against the sensitive top of my cock and my bare cock skin was sliding against the wetness of her outer lips. The increased stimulation was pushing me rapidly up towards the peak of arousal.

It felt so good that I slowed down my thrusts just a little, wanting to deliberately feel the pleasurable sensation of my cock rubbing against Kristen's body, wanting to enjoy the sight of her firm, bare breasts beneath me, wanting to relish the feeling of her soft hand purposefully encouraging me towards orgasm. But all combined, with my throbbing pole thrusting back and forth between the tight tunnel of her outer flesh, I was quickly close to orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned, trying to warn her.

"Go ahead," she encouraged with a smile, "Shoot it."

Two more quick thrusts and I felt the delectable burning sensation of overwhelming pleasure explode out of my loins. I closed my eyes and groaned loudly as I absently felt my cock spray it's hot load of cum all over Kristen. The orgasm lifted me and shook my senses as I spurted again, and dimly I became aware of Kristen carefully covering the tip of my dick so that the rest of my thick, creamy load spurted harmlessly against her hand.

When I opened my eyes and looked down, there was a thick line of white cum laying the in valley between Kristen's breast and another that had shot up onto her right breast almost to the point of her dark little nipple.

"God, you look beautiful," I said, taking in the sight of her womanly body decorated with lines of my spunk.

"Thank goodness you didn't cum harder or you might have gotten me in the face," Kristen responded with a chuckle. If only, I thought.

I helped her clean up, her hand was totally covered in my cum. And then we cleaned up a bit in the bathroom, and she offered to let me spend the night. I told her I would love to stay, but we had work the next day and I couldn't show up wearing the same clothes. I fell asleep alone in my bed later that night, and had dreams filled with Kristen.

----------

This next part of the story is the whole purpose of me telling you this long tale. The rest are all very fond memories that I deeply treasure and still enjoy, but they serve most importantly to provide the background and the context to this ending. I could have skipped to the end and you may have still enjoyed it, but this simultaneously sweet and sad portion is better with the long introduction.

I didn't see Cassidy at all on that Thursday, and we barely saw each other on Friday. She didn't try to speak to me and I didn't try to speak to her. I was still hurt, but my mind was continuing to wake to all the signs that we weren't meant for each other and she hadn't really been interested in me in the first place. And of course, Kristen was a happy possibility that chased most of the sad thoughts away.

Kristen and I met for lunch on Saturday, but she was busy with plans for most of the weekend. We gave each other a long, lingering kiss goodbye in front of her building, and on my walk home I made my decision. I'm not sure what I would have decided without Kristen in the picture, but that doesn't really matter because the fact was that she was very much in the picture.

I sent Cassidy an e-mail as soon as I got home, telling her I was planning to make a nice dinner for myself in the apartment on Sunday. I said it would be easy to make it for the two of us, and I would love for her to join me so we could have a chance to talk. Cassidy responded early that evening that she thanked me for the offer and would like to have dinner with me on Sunday.

I didn't expect to see Cassidy at all before then, but I was up late flipping tv channels that Saturday night. She came stumbling in around 2 am, wearing a tiny little cocktail dress that made her breasts look enormous, her red curls a mess and spilling all over her back. She was clearly drunk, stumbling into the living room in high heels, and it looked like she had hickeys running down her neck.

Seeing the hickeys hurt more that I would have expected, but I still felt very close to her. "Need any help?" I asked from the couch as she kicked off her heels.

"Can you, maybe, get the zipper going down the back of my dress?" she asked, slightly slurring her words. "It would be a bitch to try to get at that little thing, and would be so awesome if you could just zip it down a little."

I stood up and she turned around, using one hand to pull her mess of red curls out of the way. I located the zipper easily and pulled it down maybe an inch, and then said, "Is that good?"

"That's so great," Cassidy replied, and then she shocked me by pulling the zipper all the way down her back. I thought she might just step out of the dress right in the living room, but she stopped with the zipper undone and took a deep breath, and then said, "Phew, that feels so much better." With that, she headed into her room, and I heard the water in her shower starting shortly after her bedroom door closed.

Maybe fifteen minutes later, I was still watching tv when Cassidy reemerged with a towel wrapped around her, dripping wet red hair guiding little streams of water down over her shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you," she said in a hushed voice, as if she risked waking some third person in our apartment. "I'm starving." Her last words came out slurred, sounding more like "ssslaarving."

Cassidy headed straight for the snack food cabinet and soon after had plopped herself on the couch happily munching on a box of wheat thins.

"This okay?" she asked, mouth half full of cracker. "Us hanging out on the couch together?"

"Of course," I lied, "Why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't know," she replied honestly, looking as thoughtful as a drunk person could look. "You know, stuff between us recently." Then she added quickly, "I am looking forward to talking over dinner tomorrow."

I looked at the clock and guessed that the program I was watching had another 15 minutes, maybe a little less. I decided to watch to the end and then politely excuse myself for bed.

Ten minutes later, a soft snoring sound caused me to glance back over at Cassidy. The box of crackers was almost on its side on the couch next to her, her head was leaned far back over the top of the couch, and her mouth was slightly open. But the absolutely worst part was that her towel had fallen part way open.

Somehow the corner that had been tied up over her ample bosom had flapped free and taken a big corner of the towel with it. Her right breast was completely exposed, her large, round, creamy melon wide open to my incredulous eyes, her puffy pink nipple on full display. Most of her left breast was also open to the air, though a bit of the towel still clung to her nipple.

It wasn't fair at all, I decided. How could a girl look so hot with cracker crumbs on the corner of her mouth? I had almost forgotten how toned her belly was, the way her red hair and pale skin made me think of strawberries and cream. I forgot how full and big her boobs were, and now all of it was on display in my living room.

Sighing, I stood up and went over to shake her gently by the shoulder. "Cassidy," I whispered softly, "you're passed out in the living room."

Cassidy batted at my hand like she was acting out some drunk comedy sketch. "I'm too tired Danny," she complained very groggily, "You do what you want but I'm going to sleep." Who the fuck was Danny?

I tried shaking her gently again, and this time when she swatted at my hand the whole towel fell open. Other than the little bit over her lap, covering her pussy and upper thighs, her whole, voluptuous body was on display.

I debated just leaving Cassidy there on the couch, but eventually hooked a hand under her arm pulled her very slowly to her feet. I left the towel on the couch. If she woke up and came back to her senses, it was not like I'd never seen her naked before.

"Come on Cassidy," I tried to encourage her, "time for bed."

She threw a still damp arm over my shoulder, her big, free swinging boob pressed against my side, as she began to shuffle with me towards her bedroom. "Okay, thank you," she mumbled, "but no playing with my ass this time, Danny, it's not funny." Seriously, who the fuck was Danny?

Cassidy flopped into her unmade bed when we got into her room, her big, firm breasts flowing up and down over her chest as she hit the mattress hard. I'm not very proud of it, but at that moment my cock was rock hard from al the exposure to Cassidy's beautiful nakedness. I grabbed the front of my shorts, feeling how hard I was, and briefly considered jerking off to the sight of her. Her pretty face looked so peaceful, red hair fanning out behind her. And her hard, pink nipples were right in front of me, begging for my attention.

Instead, I covered her with her blanket and went back to my room to jack off. I came in less than three minutes.

----------

Cassidy and I were both in the apartment for most of Sunday, though we barely talked to each other and spent most of our time in our rooms. It became especially awkward when I started making dinner and Cassidy remained in her room with the door slightly open. It appeared she didn't want to talk until the time for talking arrived.

But once the food was spread out and she was sitting across from me on our tiny little dining room table, she had barely finished complimenting my cooking with the first bite of food before she decided to dive right in.

"I think I have to move out," she said quietly, poking at the food in front of her.

I was happy I had a big chunk of food in my mouth that I had to chew, because it kept me from choking in surprise. I hadn't expected her to be so direct, or to come to the exact same decision I had reached.

It also allowed her to continue sharing her thoughts. "I kept trying to tell you that I wasn't in this forever, I was just having fun. But I guess that wasn't fair of me, and I definitely didn't mean to hurt you." That last bit sounded painfully genuine and helped soothe my hurt a little. "I certainly never thought you were going to fall in love with me, which is very touching, I promise, but I can't return those feelings for you." Her words were speeding up, beginning to rush together. "And I realize that would always be between us here, and something stupid would be bound to happen because, believe me I'm telling the truth, the sex with you was always amazing." That certainly helped my wounded pride, "And I don't think either of us would be comfortable with me bringing Chet here or having him spend the night, that's the guy I'm seeing, Chet." So who the hell was Danny? "But now I feel like I'm just babbling so I'm telling you I think I should move out but what do you think?"

"I think you're right," I began slowly, "We can't both stay here. But you don't have to be the one to move out, I can leave."

"No, don't be silly," she cut in quickly, "You were living here already. It totally makes sense that I'm the one who leaves."

I had thought the same thing, but admitted it was me with the hurt feelings so I had to offer to be the one to go "If you're sure," I said quietly.

"I'm sure," she said firmly.

We both looked at each other, and it was like a big boulder had been sitting between us, blocking us from talking to each other or really seeing each other, but that boulder had been rolled mostly out of the way.

"You going to be okay?" Cassidy asked, her blue eyes searching mine.

"I am," I said with a smile.

"Because I'll help you find another roommate if you want," she said as she began loading more food onto her fork, "But she better not be as pretty as me."

I laughed at the unexpected joke. "I think I'm done with female roommates," I said. She looked at me questioningly as she chewed, and I continued, "How could they ever top you?"

"So you're going to be okay," she asked again when she had finished chewing. "I mean it. You're a great guy and maybe we can't be best friends but I'd love if we could at least stay friendly. And I want you to be okay."

"I'll be okay," I assured her, "I think I might have found someone myself,"

"Really?!" Cassidy asked excitedly, "Who is she? Are you two dating? How did you meet?"

I turned my head to look out the window in order to avoid the intent look from her pretty blue eyes. "I just found her," I said vaguely, "and I think she might like me too. That's all." Then I added, to avoid further discussing the topic, "You going to be okay moving out?"

"Yeah," she replied. "I wanted to make sure you'd be okay with it first, but a girlfriend of mine needs a roommate. Her lease starts on the 15th, and I'm paid through the end of the month here, so if it's okay with you I was thinking I'd move to the new place next Saturday."

The suddenness caught me off guard, and Cassidy must have been able to tell from the look on my face so she added, "I know it's soon, but it could be the best deal for both of us. I can move almost all of my stuff, especially the big stuff, on Saturday, but have the rest of the month to move the little stuff over and settle into my new place. And I know it's not a lot of time for you to find a new roommate, but I can help with the search and they can move in before the first if they want. It's pretty ideal with my girlfriend needing a roommate, but she would need me to start paying rent on Thursday."

"No, that's great," I said, trying to wrap my mind around the idea that Cassidy was leaving the apartment in a week. "It's lucky your friend needed someone and I can see how this makes things easier if you can cover both rents for half a month."

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yup," I agreed, then added to show my support, "You need help moving?"

"Actually, that would be great if you could help a little," Cassidy said. "Chet is busy next weekend and a couple of my girlfriends said they could help but I could really use a couple of guys to help me with the big stuff."

"No problem" I assured her, "I'll be happy to help you with the move."

----------

Cassidy spent almost all her free time for the next week frantically packing up her belongings and creating little piles of stuff all around our apartment. But the ice between us had melted and that made it especially nice to be in the apartment again, after the previous few weeks. I even helped her pack up her stuff.

When the moving day arrived, I was very concerned that I was in deep trouble for two reasons. None of Cassidy's other friends showed up to help. Also, Cassidy was wearing the same short shorts and tank top over sports bra combination that had gotten me so turned on the day she moved into the apartment. The only thing worse than being tempted by her tight little ass, snugly encased in her shorts, and the big swell of her firm breasts visible whenever her tank top flapped open was remembering all the times I had gotten to play with and cum on those delicious naughty bits of her body and knowing it was all off limits to me now. I cursed her friends vehemently both for sticking me with most of the work of moving her stuff and also for leaving me alone with the sexy hot body.

Although Cassidy had been smart enough to rent a big moving van, which made moving her furniture much easier, my predicament of being stuck alone with her got worse and worse over the course of the morning. First we began to sweat, hauling all of her stuff around. She looked so sexy with the slight sheen of sweat on her smooth, flawless skin. While we were riding down in the elevator with her dresser, I think she caught me watching a tiny little drop of sweat run down her neck, over the middle of her chest, and disappear into the deep fold between her pale cleavage.

The next constant problem became that we kept bumping up against each other while maneuvering her big items out of our apartment and into the van. To help her hold her overstuffed chair upright for the elevator ride, I had to lift from under her and my right arm dragged up and across her big, round breasts. I could feel the firmness of her ample tit as I lifted the chair. At one point, sliding past me while I lifted something into the van, Cassidy's hand brushed against my ass. And then, in the moving van, trying to lift part of her bed frame to position it on to of her dresser, Cassidy had to slide in front of me while I held the frame over her head. Her tight little ass brushed right against my crotch and pushed into my groin a little as I hefted the bed frame forward.

Riding back up to the apartment in the elevator, my cock was at more than half-mast and aching for a little attention. I tried to keep my focus on the floor numbers as they ticked by, so I wouldn't look at Cassidy's tight little body or the way her big, round breasts moved up and down on her chest as she breathed heavily.

I thought I had escaped notice, but Cassidy turned to me as soon as we were back in the apartment.

"You need to take care of your hard on now, or you want to take a little break to catch our breath and let that thing calm down?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

She laughed, a deep, sincere laugh. "Don't try to play dumb with me, mister. I know all about your big dick there, I've had lots of experience with it, remember?" She walked closer and actually pointed at the bulge in the front of my shorts. "You're too big to notice," she continued, "and it sure looks like you're most of the way hard now. Don't think I didn't feel it poking into my backside when we were in the van. So since you're doing me a favor, I'm trying to do you one now. If you want to go in your room and rub one out now, I'll be happy to give you the time to take care of your little problem. If you rather we just take a break and let your little friend calm down, we can do that too. But it's going to awkward if you're walking around with a big hard dick while I'm trying to move, especially if someone sees us in the elevator or one of my friends finally shows up. And I wouldn't want you to bump into something and hurt it, so one way or another you have to take care of that."