The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers

I leaned forward, my other hand still gently rolling her nipple between my finger tips, my full, thick cock sliding wetly in and out of her pussy, and I whispered softly into her ear, "Cum for me."

"No!" she whispered back, but the voices began to sound fainter.

My finger kept up its insistent circling around the edges of her super sensitive clit, and with my cock completely filling her little pussy I whispered, "Cum on my cock for me, those people are gone."

"Oh yeah?" she asked breathlessly. I couldn't see her face as she was turned away from me, but I could feel the heat burning through her body.

I began thrusting harder and faster again, my fingers toying with her hard nipples, my fingers rubbing over her wet clit, and I whispered, "Do it Cassidy. Cum on my dick!"

"Oh God!" she moaned softly, and then she was squealing as quietly as possible, her legs shaking as my big, hard dick continued to slide in and out of her wet channel. My fingers kept rubbing on her nipple and her clit as her little body shook beneath mine. And then with one loud sigh she lay her body down on top of the box she had been resting against, and she let out a little murmur as if she was purring.

The feel of Cassidy cumming for me, with my cock inside of her tight little pussy, had driven me close to orgasm. My thrusts picked up speed as I pushed myself closer and closer to ultimate release, the pleasurable fire building inside of me. Cassidy knew me well enough to know what I was doing and pushed herself back up on her elbows so she could turn and look back at me again over her shoulder.

"You going to cum for me now?" she whispered as my cock pumped more and more quickly in and out of her wet slit.

"Oh yes," I said, focusing on my thrusting and the wonderful sight of her smooth, round ass in front of me.

"Anywhere but my pussy," she said.

"What?!" I exclaimed with surprise, the slippery feel of her wet pussy walls on my sensitive cock skin bringing me closer and closer to the peak of arousal.

"Don't cum in my pussy," she whispered quietly, her blue eyes looking intently into mine. "You can cum anywhere else."

"On your face?" I stated more than asked, feeling the fire of orgasm begin to overtake me as I thrust in and out, in and out of her sweet, wet, womanhood.

"No, we're in a van!" she harshly whispered back. "How can I clean that up and go back upstairs?"

"Cassidy!" I hissed in near desperation, almost unable to stop the hard thrusts that were bringing me inevitably closer to the edge.

"Anywhere else," Cassidy asked, her blue eyes full of concern. "I'll owe you one on my face," she pleaded.

Sighing with exasperation, I pulled out. My hands flew to Cassidy's shoulders and I spun her around forcefully. Uncertain what to do, she stood in front of me for a moment with her hands up, looking at my throbbing and twitching dick, which was ramrod straight and covered with her juices. I pushed her down onto her knees with one hand while the other just managed to retrieve my discarded boxers. Holding my boxers in one hand, I pushed Cassidy's big breasts together and shoved my hard, aching cock up into the smooth, tight tunnel between her big, firm breasts. I just barely managed to lay my boxers over the top of Cassidy's big, round melons, covering the opening of the valley. Quickly catching on, Cassidy reached up to help press her firm tits together. Then it was one thrust, then two thrusts into the tight but soft tunnel of skin formed by her cleavage, and I felt the orgasm burst from my loins all the way down to the tip of my toes and out of my cock.

I moaned uncontrollably, eyes shut, as my cock spewed its hot load of cum deep between Cassidy's round melons. I thrust once more with my hips, feeling my cock twitch again and again as it pumped out my sticky, white spunk. I opened my eyes and saw that my boxers were serving their intended purpose, catching my cum and preventing me from spraying Cassidy's face with my cum. She was looking up at me with a big smile while holding her firm breasts together, and it was a remarkable sight. Her blue eyes looking at me, red ponytail sticking out behind her, with my red boxers laying over the top of her creamy, round breasts, her hands pushing together to keep my dick firmly inside the tunnel formed by her big cleavage.

I took my boxer shorts and tried to wipe down the middle of Cassidy's big bosom, hoping to collect most of my spunk before it ran anywhere else on her body. For some reason, that made Cassidy giggle, but she just knelt there with her sparkling smile on her face, watching me carefully try to clean up her chest. Unfortunately, when I finally pulled my shrinking dick out from between her smooth globes, a little cum trickled down her chest and I had to chase it with the boxer shorts. But for the most part, I was able to catch all the mess in my boxers.

Cassidy and I both redressed carefully, my boxers wadded up as neatly as I could manage in my hand, and rode the elevator back up to the apartment in silence but full of smiles. I was smiling because she had told me that she owed me a chance to cum on her face, right at the end of our fucking. And I was hoping to cash that in.

But we were both surprised when we got back up to the apartment and found two of Cassidy's girl friends waiting for us in the living room.

"Hey, is that your van out back?" One of them asked, "It didn't look like you were down there so we came up here to wait for you."

"Yeah," Cassidy said quickly, "Had to close the door for a tricky bit of loading. Thanks for coming to help!"

While Cassidy caught up with her friends, I hurried into my bedroom to hide my cum filled boxer shorts in my bathroom and quickly throw on a fresh pair. Unsurprisingly, little else of the move was eventful, especially in the hanky-panky way I had been hoping for. I cursed Cassidy's two girlfriends for showing up when they did. Not only had they ended my chances for fooling around, we were almost done with carrying Cassidy's stuff down to the van.

I rode with Cassidy in the van over to her new place while her two friends drove over in one of their cars. The mood was light and friendly between us, which I enjoyed. We shared a lot of jokes and told a lot of old, funny stories from our time living together. I kept thinking I was happy that our time as roommates was going to end this way, with us enjoying each other's company, since it had come so close to ending very poorly between us.

I'll admit that I appreciated having Cassidy's two friends with us for unloading the van. Getting things up to the new apartment went much quicker with four people, and carrying the furniture was much easier. Cassidy started unpacking some of her stuff while her friends and I carried the last of her things up to the apartment, but for the most part she just told us to leave things in one room or another and she would sort it all out with her new roommate.

When the van was empty and Cassidy told us she didn't need us for anything else, one of her friends offered to drive me back to my apartment.

"Oh, he's going to help me return the van," Cassidy told them. "I'm just going to unpack a couple more things here and then we'll be taking the van back." That was news to me.

"You sure?" the friend asked.

"Yeah, thank you so much. I'm really grateful that you came and helped, it really helped me a lot." And with that, the friends were saying goodbye and closing the apartment door behind them.

"So no rush," I said, "But how long do you think until we take the van back?"

"Oh, I don't need your help returning the van," Cassidy responded, placing the random items in her hand down on the coffee table.

"Then why did you..." I started.

But Cassidy interrupted. "Because this is it," she said with what looked like a rueful smile. "My new roommate is out of town for tonight, which is why it was so great to be able to move in today. I can take my time unpacking everything and not worry about being in her way. But more importantly, we have the whole place to ourselves.

"So this is how I'm going to say goodbye to you. I mean, not goodbye forever, but... goodbye to us. At least what we used to be," she said as she began walking towards me, and I detected a little extra sway in her hips as she crossed the room towards me. "You know, not jut the roommates but all the other extra stuff too.

"I know I told you earlier that I'd make it up to you for in the van and you could cum on my face. And don't think I didn't notice in our little deal that I probably still owe you at least half a dozen times getting you off." She was standing right in front of me at that point, looking up at me. And I could see the happiness and the sadness combined, both in her twinkling blue eyes and written on her face. "So this is how we end it. This is how I say goodbye to us. You can have me one last time, for all the times I owe you, and I'll do whatever you want."

I wrapped my arms tightly around Cassidy's toned little body and hugged her close against me. As her firm breasts pressed against my chest, she began to say, "What do you want to do?" but I cut her off by pressing my lips firmly against hers. Immediately she was kissing me back, our tongues twirling and dancing almost frantically in each other's mouths.

I let go of her long enough to grasp the bottom of her tank top and pull it, along with her sports bra, over her head. She lifted her arms to accommodate me, her big, round boobs falling free but barely sagging, so perky and firm on her chest. Then Cassidy was reaching for my shorts and pulling them quickly down my legs. There was a brief moment of comedy while we both tried to shed our sneakers and socks as quickly as possible, and we laughed, Cassidy naked from the waist up and me now naked from the waist down.

When the last of our garments were removed, we practically lunged at each other, our bodies colliding with naked flesh slapping into and enveloping naked flesh. Cassidy's hands were all over my hair, my hands pulling her naked chest against mine, and our lips pressing insistently against each other.

Cassidy tried to drop to her knees onto the carpeted floor while holding me, and with our arms wrapped strongly around each other she pulled me down with her. Her smooth skin was still covered in a light sheen of sweat, and it was already driving me crazy that her soft skin was sliding against mine all over my body. Her firm tit flesh slid against my chest, her nipples poking into mine. Her toned thighs slid against my legs.

I landed atop her, with my growing cock already nestled between her open thighs. She was smiling up at me, her blue eyes sparkling with desire, her red hair splayed out behind her head. But I didn't just want this to be me fucking her missionary on the floor. She had already said I could have whatever I wanted.

So I swung myself around, sliding over the top of Cassidy's curvy body, until her smooth, bare, pink pussy was in front of me. I looked between our bodies, past the big mounds of Cassidy's perky breasts, and saw my cock pointing down at Cassidy's face. I thrust my dick into Cassidy's hot, eager mouth and she immediately began sucking on the head of my rod.

Resting on my elbows, I used the fingers of my right hand to spread Cassidy's soft pussy lips apart. Her hard little clit poked out proudly from the top of her folds, and I flicked at it twice teasingly with my tongue. Cassidy moaned around my cock, her soft, slippery cheeks vibrating against the sensitive skin of my rod, sending tingles of pleasure rippling through my body.

I licked up and down the length of Cassidy's pussy lips, keeping her wet sex carefully spread with my fingers, and then dove in on her sensitive little nub. My hot, wet mouth closed over her button quickly, and I sucked her clit up between my soft lips. With my lips gently rubbing back and forth around the edges of her clit, while it was trapped in my wet mouth, I flicked my tongue eagerly over the top of her pleasure spot.

Cassidy almost choked on my dick in her throat, and then she squealed a high, loud squeal deep in her throat while still swirling her wet tongue around and around my cock head. I began sucking her little clit into the tight, soft space between my lips, then letting it slip almost out of my mouth, then sucked it back hard between my lips. When the hard little nub was in my mouth, I flicked rapidly at it with just the tip of my tongue, lashing at it wetly.

Cassidy released my cock from her mouth with an audible pop and yelled, "HOLY SHIT, YOUR TONGUE!" Her words dissolved into another squeal of pleasure as I sucked her clit back between my soft lips and flickered the tip of my tongue just over the top of her sensitive button.

Cassidy's soft fingers closed firmly over my wet cock and slid up and down my shaft, but even without looking I could tell she was only stroking me absentmindedly. She was too distracted by the sensation of me suckling then releasing and then suckling her clit, my tongue rubbing furiously at it whenever I sucked it up into my hot, wet mouth.

Cassidy began babbling as her hand slipped slowly up and down over my rigid manhood. "Ungh... HOLY FUCK!... Oh... Oh... I don't know what you're doing but... SHIT... it feels AMMAAAAAAZZZIIIIIIINGGGGGG," Cassidy clenched so hard getting out the end of that last word that I was glad my excited dick was no longer between her lips.

"Don't stop," she instructed me. "Don't stop... just like that... I'll do anything... don't stop... oh God... oh God..." Her strong, smooth thighs began to tighten around my ears as her voice rose in pitch, "Oh God... Here it cums... oh yes... OH YES... OH YES! OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I could feel Cassidy's body coming hard from everywhere. Her toned thighs clamped tightly around my ears, but then her legs were shaking too, vibrating my head as I kept her clit trapped between my teeth. Her hand stopped at the base of my cock and squeezed hard on my solid pole, almost a little too hard. As I slathered my tongue back and forth across her clit, I could feel Cassidy's scream in her flat belly as she moaned and shook beneath me.

Cassidy squeaked continuously for what had to be at least 30 seconds, and then suddenly the pressure disappeared from her smooth thighs on my head, and her hands were shoving me off her body.

"Okay, stop, stop, stop," she was panting frantically as I released her clit from my mouth.

When I turned back to look at her, Cassidy's body looked like she had just run a marathon. Her chest was heaving up and down, her big, round breasts swaying back and forth slightly from the effort. Her chest was also flushed red, as were her cheeks, and her blue eyes were twinkling with a mixture of delight and exhaustion. Her entire, mostly pale, naked body was covered in a light sheen of sweat, down to the tips of her little toes. And she was smiling broadly at me.

"Holy shit," she said quietly, pausing to suck in a deep breath, "I don't know what you just did but.. phew. That was crazy."

When she threw me forcefully off her body, I ended up on all fours near her feet, facing her. Cassidy looked down my body, and when my eyes followed hers I saw that my cock was still rock hard, coated in Cassidy's saliva, and pointing straight up my body at Cassidy.

"I know, I know," Cassidy sighed, "This was whatever YOU wanted. But I can't help what you just did with that fucking tongue of yours."

Slowly I crawled over to her smooth, sweaty body, until I was on all fours hovering over her midsection. Cassidy laughed, she knew very well what I wanted. She accommodated me by pressing the bottom of her palms into the sides of her big, firm tits, then pushing her boobs together and interlacing her fingers across the tops of her light pink nipples. Then she smiled up at me, almost questioningly, as I drank in the sight of her big, smooth tunnel of tit flesh just waiting for my use.

I positioned my long cock at the bottom of Cassidy's cleavage and purposefully took my time slowly sliding my rigid rod through the tight tunnel between her breasts. My fat cock head's passage was lubricated by Cassidy's sweaty chest, and I delighted in the feel of smooth, slippery breasts sliding against the achingly sensitive skin of my cock. The firmness of her breasts and pressure she was using to keep her tits locked together squeezed deliciously at the full length of my hard dick as I thrust in and out of her tits.

Just as amazing as the sensation was looking down at Cassidy, squeezing her big, round breasts together to pleasure me, and looking up at me with a smile. As I thrust slowly back and forth, dragging my engorged cock through the valley between her boobs, Cassidy's huge melons were pushed up and down by my motion. I had never tit fucked Cassidy in this position before, and the sensation and the visuals were firing up my libido.

Cassidy probably could sense the building arousal in eyes as she egged me on by saying softly, "Cum for me." When I smiled broadly in response, she said, "Go ahead lover, cum for me. Cum deep in between my breasts like that. Or if you want, push that tip through the top and shoot your load all over my face."

But this was probably going to be the last time for us, and there was so much more I wanted to try. Although my cock was ready for release, I wanted more than that.

"No," I responded, pulling my cock out from between Cassidy's round, delightful mounds, "not yet." I lifted my leg over Cassidy's body and stood next to her, looking down past my throbbing, twitching, fully erect cock at her pretty face and questioning blue eyes. "You said I could have whatever I wanted."

"So what do you want?" she asked me, releasing her big, round breasts and rolling onto her side so that her mountain of smooth tit flesh flopped slightly down to the side.

"I know you have a toy that you use on yourself. I want you to get it right now and then get on all fours on your bed," I instructed.

"You sure?" Cassidy asked me, "My toy?"

"Yes!" I snapped. "Right now."

"Yes sir!" Cassidy replied with a giggle, and she was quickly on her feet and running into her bedroom. I watched her toned, round bottom as she disappeared into her room and I slowly followed her.

When I got to the room, I remembered that we had set down the frame and the mattress in the middle of the room, but we hadn't moved it against the wall yet or put any sheets on it. Oh well. I entered just in time to see Cassidy toss a big, rabbit style vibrator onto the bed and then leap onto the bed after it, landing on all fours with a bounce.

I was proud that my cock was still rock solid, and walked to a spot behind Cassidy, whose toes were hanging down over the edge of the bed. She looked back at me over her shoulder, and I could read a wide range of expressions in her blue eyes and on her face: excitement, nervousness, eagerness and fear. They were all there, in her soft lips and her twinkling eyes, as she shook her firm, round ass at me.

"Play with yourself," I instructed. The toy was just barely within Cassidy's reach, and as she leaned over and her big boob hung down below her body, she looked back at me questioningly.

"You mean stick this inside of me?" she asked.

"No," I responded with a sigh. "Use the vibrating part on your clit."

"I don't know," Cassidy responded hesitantly, but she flicked on the vibrating rabbit ears as she continued, "I'm a little sensitive down there."

"Good," I told her, "Remember that you said this could be whatever I wanted."

I could barely hear the vibrating and guessed that she had it on a low setting. But I was still getting what I wanted, and I laid my hands on either cheek of her toned, bare ass. "Play with yourself," I said again, and was rewarded with a little gasp from Cassidy as I could hear the vibrating ears making contact with with the wet skin of her sex.

spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers