The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my hands on my hips in consternation, still breathing a little heavily from the effort of the move, I responded honestly, "Well given those two choices, I guess I have to take care of it, because I don't think it's going away."

The door to our apartment was still propped open for the move, so Cassidy walked over and shut it. "Totally fine with me," Cassidy responded, "I don't know what's gotten you so worked up like this anyway, I'm already exhausted from all the lifting. Just please be quick about it so we can get back to the move."

I laughed my own sincere laugh, remembering all my fun times with the fiery and bossy Cassidy. "You want me to just whip it out here?" I asked.

"Whatever gets us back to moving quickest," she replied, shooting me a daring look with her sparkling blue eyes.

"Fine, then if you really want me to get it done with quickly, just stand there like that while I do it," I dared her, pulling down my shorts and exposing my hard dick for good measure.

Cassidy crossed her arms defiantly under her big breasts, but didn't walk away. "I don't see how that will help," she responded.

"You really don't know what's got me so turned on?" I asked. I had no idea what I was doing, no plan. I was just running on instinct as my right hand closed over the top of my dick and started sliding up and down over my hard cock meat.

"No," Cassidy spat back at me.

"Seeing your body like THAT!" I exclaimed almost accusingly, my hand loosely pumping up and down over my cock. "Your ass is just... there! For everyone to see how tight it is! And your breasts... I mean come on! They're so big and just the whole curve of them is visible in that sports bra."

Just talking about it, and the sexy defiant look on Cassidy's face, and my hand helping a little bit, my cock was at maximum length and girth. Cassidy's blue eyes were also fixed on it, which helped make me even hornier in some weird way.

Arms still crossed under her ample breasts, without taking her eyes of my big dick, Cassidy demanded, "You're saying THAT is my fault?!"

"I'm just saying it's a compliment to you," I tried, which didn't seem to make her any happier. But I was starting to not care about her judgment of me. She had seen me jerk my own hard dick like this several times before. We'd done so much stuff that there was little shame between us. And after her ridiculousness the previous weekend, drunkenly exposing her naked body to me, this was going to make me feel better. I was going to openly ogle her hot, young, curvy body and get myself off in front of her. I thought it might even be a fitting end to our sexual shenanigans, especially considering how they had begun.

"So you want me to just stand here and watch you play with yourself?" she asked, but the angry had gone out of her voice.

"That would help, yes," I said, spitting generously into my own hand to provide a little lube for my excited rod.

"You're ridiculous," she said accusingly, but she didn't move an inch and her eyes remained glued to my hard cock.

"You going to miss playing with my big dick?" I asked teasingly.

Cassidy scoffed in response. "You're ridiculous," she repeated, and then retorted mockingly, "You going to miss playing with MY amazing body?"

"Oh yeah," I answered honestly, "I am." Something about the way she mocked me but still stood there in front of me, firm ass and creamy tops of her breasts just inches away, got me excited. I could feel the distant tingles of orgasm beginning inside me as my hand pumped up and down my throbbing cock. I decided if she had worked so hard to make me bolder, then my boldness was her own damn fault. "You maybe let me touch those breasts one last time, for old times sake?"

Cassidy's voice grew serious and she replied, "I shouldn't." But she didn't say no.

"You know full well it will make me cum quicker and then we can get back to moving faster," I tried. "I've played with those beautiful breasts of yours so many times, what's one more time?" I asked.

"We shouldn't be doing this stuff together anymore," Cassidy said quietly, but after a moment of hesitation she pleasantly surprised me by taking a couple of steps towards me. She sighed resignedly as she uncrossed her arms. "We should really get back to moving," was all she said.

One hand still steadily working up and down my fat dick, I reached out with my other hand and brought it tentatively up to Cassidy's breasts. When my hand made contact with the round swell of her big tit, even if she was still wearing her clothes, I felt a little jolt of arousal shoot through my penis and I sighed. Cassidy just laughed at me, a little laugh, but even as she shook her head as if she couldn't believe my reaction I could see the sparkle back in her light blue eyes.

"I love your breasts," I said as I gently began squeezing her firm tit through her top. "They're just so... BIG, and so... FIRM."

"Are they now?" Cassidy responded teasingly, her hands moving up to her tits but making no move to stop me. "Are they helping you get off?"

"Yeah," I said, it did help feeling naughty in playing with her boob. I squeezed a little at the tip of her big breast, found the hardness of her nipple beneath her sports bra, and rolled it gently between my thumb and forefinger. Cassidy closed her eyes and bit her lip in response.

"You like that?" I asked.

"You know I do," she responded, opening her eyes to look up at me. I could see a little of the fire of arousal beginning to warm her face and eyes.

"You want to touch my big dick one last time?" I asked, voice catching a little as the arousal built in my loins.

"You close to cumming yet?" Cassidy asked.

"Yeah," I responded.

Cassidy spit into her hand and then reached out to grasp my dick. She squeezed me tight with her soft little fingers, my hand still lightly squeezing her breast, and she said, "Then cum for me."

"Oh God," I said, eyes closing reflexively. Her wet hand was tightly squeezing my man meat and pumping rapidly up and down my pole, just the way I liked it. "I'm going to cum on the floor or the wall," I managed to say in warning.

"Oh shit!" Cassidy replied. She dropped rapidly to her knees and warm mouth closed tightly over the tip of my rod. My eyes opened in shock, looking down at Cassidy's head on my dick, her red hair in a pony tail trailing out behind her. I felt her tongue lapping at the underside of my shaft as her mouth sucked on me, and I came hard.

It felt so good, so unexpected, that I moaned loudly with the pleasurable release. Cassidy didn't miss a beat as I pumped spurt after spurt of my hot cum between her soft lips, spraying my orgasm into her mouth. Her cheeks slipped back and forth over my rod as she bobbed her head up and down just a little, and her tongue continued to slather against the underside of my dick while she swallowed my load. "Oh fuck," I moaned as the orgasm subsided.

Satisfied that I had stopped pumping cum, Cassidy released my cock from between her lips with a loud pop. She looked up at me with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes as she said, "I don't know how I'd explain a fresh cum stain on our floor to my friends, if they ever get here." She rose to her feet, walked over to the kitchen sink to rinse out her mouth, and then said, "Now can we get back to moving?"

I was very happy after that, even the heavy lifting couldn't bother me. Some of the furniture was difficult because Cassidy, as strong as she was, couldn't hold up her end as easily as I could. We had to stop and take little breaks along the way. And she still looked super sexy in that tight sports bra and little booty shorts, but she had very much satisfied me in the living room.

Cassidy started to get almost playful soon after I came in her mouth. At first I thought she was only realizing that she was going to miss me, and was being affectionate. She slapped my arm at one point and laughed. At another, I had to squeeze against the wall of the van so she could get by and she swiped at my ass as she moved past.

I thought it was wistful thoughts because she started talking about funny or treasured moments from our relatively brief time as roommates. But then I began to wonder when she started saying things like, "I loved how surprised your face looked that first time I just got in the shower with you. You were shocked!" She laughed loudly at the memory.

Later she added, "I loved going into work right after you had eaten me out, knowing that I already came once in those clothes that day. I'd be turned on all day just thinking about it."

We had finished with big furniture and were moving the heavier boxes when I bumped hard into Cassidy. I had just put my box down in the van and turned around to start to walk towards the loading ramp and Cassidy was standing right behind me. Our midsections collided, her big breasts squishing against my chest. She started to fall back from the impact, so I quickly wrapped my arms around her and held her against me.

As we stood there, our sweaty bodies pressed against each other, Cassidy looked up into my eyes and said, "Don't go getting all hard again, I already helped you take care of that," and with another of her light laughs she turned around and walked away.

I thought the moment had passed but as soon as we got upstairs, Cassidy closed our apartment door again and turned to me. "Alright, playing with your dick and you cumming earlier clearly turned me on a little, and now all the bumping into each other has got me a little bothered," she stated, the tone in her voice implying that this was at least partially my fault. "I can't focus anymore and before my friends get here I need a little relief, and since I helped you earlier I think it's only fair to ask you to help me." Her blue eyes were filled with uncertainty.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked casually.

"I don't know, I'm all sweaty," she said, "but the quicker the better because some of my friends have got to show up soon if they weren't all lying to me."

With a shrug, I put my hands under Cassidy's arms and firmly lifted her off her feet. Her skin was wet with perspiration, which I admit was a little bit of a turn off, but after hefting all the furniture it was not hard to gently deposit her on her back on the kitchen counter. As I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down, along with her underwear, Cassidy feebly protested, "Wait, what are you going to do?"

Her question turned into a gasp as I leaned forward and my tongue made contact with her outer pussy lips. The sweat made her taste very salty, and there was a little tanginess present as I explored between her folds with the tip of my tongue. But there was still not much flavor to Cassidy's sex as my tongue began flipping up and down over her sensitive little bump.

"Ohhhhh," Cassidy moaned deeply, and then in a high pitch, "Are you sure?"

I answered by closing my hot moth over her pussy and sucking her little clit between my soft lips. My tongue flicked slowly but steadily up and down over Cassidy's little button while my mouth rubbed against the edges of her folds.

Cassidy's hands went to the back of my head and pulled me against her and I rubbed hard against her clit with the full length of my flat, wet tongue. She wanted this to go fast, so I carefully slipped two thick fingers into her hot pussy, coating them with my saliva as they slid past my sucking mouth. I probed against the top of her tight, slippery pussy walls, and it may have been my imagination but her pussy felt even hotter than usual.

Soon my tongue was flicking rapidly up and down and then back and forth across her hard little clit while my two fingers pumped in and out of her wet hole. Cassidy began panting with the thrusts of my thick fingers while my lips trapped her clit in my mouth and rubbed against the edges of her nub.

"Oh shit... oh shit... oh shit..." Cassidy began to pant, my fingers fucking faster and harder into her pussy while my tongue kept up its wet assault on her clit. "Oh shit.. don't stop... don't stop..."

Her pussy was positively dripping juices as my fingers flew in and out of her hole, the tip of my tongue flicked rapidly over the top of her sensitive button, and Cassidy screamed, "OH YESSSS!!! CUMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!"

Cassidy's strong thighs clamped down around my head as I carefully continued to lick gently up and down her slit and my fingers slowly slid in and out of her pussy hole. Her tight little body shook a couple of times, and then her hands and thighs released their grip on my head.

"Phew," Cassidy said as she dropped off the counter top and back onto her feet. "You were always really good at that." She collected her shorts and started putting them back on as she said, "Thanks, I really needed that."

Now it was like all the barriers were broken between us once again. Well, maybe not all of them. I had several lingering concerns swirling around in my mind. One of the main ones was whether this was a bad idea considering how I was supposed to be trying to move on and get over Cassidy. The other was Kristen and whether we even had a relationship status, and the certainty that she wouldn't like knowing what I was doing with Cassidy.

But when we were down at the van again and Cassidy openly grabbed my ass, I felt like it was fair to give her tight, round bum a squeeze as she was bent over with a box. On our way back up in the elevator, an older woman got on with us on the ground floor. Cassidy made sure to leave plenty of room for the woman by backing up almost right in front of me, and when the woman got off the elevator just before our floor, Cassidy rubbed her toned ass up against my crotch while the woman exited. Cassidy looked over her shoulder with her devious blue eyes as she exited herself and laughed at me.

So when Cassidy picked up a light box in the apartment and began to walk back to the door, I threw some of her pillows on top which temporarily blocked her sight and reached between the pillows and box to give one of her big, firm breasts a squeeze. "Hey, watch out for my stuff!" Cassidy whined in mock protest as the pillows toppled to the floor.

Back down in the van, I had just put my box down when Cassidy boldly grabbed at my crotch with her hand. Her little fingers wrapped around my semi-erect cock through my shorts and squeezed. Without letting go, Cassidy stuck one hip up and put her free hand on that hip. "Yup, you're hard again," she said. "I knew you would be just impossible after earlier. Think we should take care of it?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked in response.

Cassidy let go of my cock, took one step towards the opening of the van, and pulled down the heavy rear door with us still inside the moving van. She ignored my protests of, "Hey, don't get us stuck in here," and walked back over to the nearest stack of boxes. She leaned forward while keeping her legs straight and pulled both her short shorts and her underwear down her shapely legs. Resting her arms on the top of one of the boxes, Cassidy stuck her smooth, round, bare ass towards me and wiggled it while winking one of those dangerous blue eyes at me.

"Aren't people going to hear us?" I asked, very skeptically.

"Only if YOU'RE loud," Cassidy whispered.

That was really all the invitation that I needed. I completely shed my shorts and boxers, pulling them over the shoes I was wearing and discarding them on some furniture near me. Cassidy smiled when she saw my cock growing stiffer and starting to point straighter, and she wiggled her ass again. I spit some saliva into my hand and then coated the fat head of my dick with the lubrication as I walked up behind Cassidy. Again I had to hunch down just a little to get the angle right, but we had done this before. Less than thirty seconds after Cassidy had closed the door to the back of the van, my fat cock head was pushing against the tight outer folds of Cassidy's wet pussy.

Cassidy pushed down against my invading cock, and my cock head popped past her tight outer opening. It had been a while since I had felt the slippery, hot, wet embrace of Cassidy's tight pussy walls against my thick pole, and I had missed it. As I thrust deeply inside of her, Cassidy sighed, and I withdrew again almost to the tip. I loved how tight her little pussy managed to squeeze my hard rod, and the feel of her pussy lips pulling against my sensitive skin as I slid back and forth inside of her. I ran my hands over Cassidy's smooth ass cheeks, squeezing just a little to feel the firmness in her ass, while my throbbing cock slid in and out of her hole. Then I grabbed her hips and started really pounding my long, thick meat in and out of her tight little pussy hole.

Cassidy actively muffled her moans, I could hear her voice catching in her throat or hear her moan inside her closed mouth as I plowed hard in and out of her. I wanted to remember this fuck, so I grabbed Cassidy's hips and speared her hard and deep, shoving my thick meat into her and feeling her wet pussy walls gripping me as I pounded back and forth. Unfortunately, the heavy moving van began to rock back and forth a little with my steady and hard fucking motion. The movement was barely noticeable, but something, possibly the shocks, started squeaking. Cassidy turned her head to look back at me over her shoulder, her red pony tail swaying back and forth in rhythm with my thrusts. Her blue eyes burned with desire but her face showed concern.

To lessen the rocking, I slowed my thrusts and alternated my pace. I continued to shove my thick dick into Cassidy's dripping wet pussy hard and deep, but not always at the same speed so the van wouldn't rock further and further side to side with my movements. Although the squeaking mostly went away, there was still a little noise from the movement of the van. I slid my hands up over Cassidy's taut stomach and under her tank top. I slid my fingers beneath the underside of Cassidy's sports bra and firmly pulled both the sports bra and tank top up and over Cassidy's big smooth breasts. As my cock slid slowly but firmly in and out of her hot, wet snatch, my hands closed over the front of Cassidy's ample breasts, and I squeezed the firm globes in my palms, the smooth tit flesh overflowing between the spaces in my fingers. As I switched to pulling gently on Cassidy's hard, pink nipples, Cassidy began to whimper in arousal. She turned back over her shoulder again, and as my cock pushed in and out of her slippery tunnel, she bit her lip to show me she was desperately trying not to cry out, her eyes sparkling with her lust.

Then we heard voices just outside the van and Cassidy's eyes shot wide open. She tried to pull her tank top back down over both her big, pale breasts and my hands, but I just kept slowly working my excited cock in and out of Cassidy's tight pussy walls. The voices seemed to get a little closer, and Cassidy's eyes wet a little wider, now turning towards the closed van door. I got a devilish idea and slipped one hand back down her body to probe for the top of her slit between her legs. When I found her wet pussy lips, I quickly located her sensitive little clit and started rubbing gently against that little wet nub. Cassidy bit her lip in earnest and then turned back to look at me and mouthed the words, "You fucker!"

The voices seemed to be lingering outside the van, and my cock kept up is steady pace of withdrawing several inches and then forcefully plowing those inches back up in a long thrust into Cassidy's tender, wet pussy. My finger began to rub circles more quickly and insistently around Cassidy's wet little clit, and Cassidy arched her back deeply in response. Cassidy grunted deep in her throat, trying to stifle a loud moan, and then as my cock pumped in and out of her womanhood she began to shake her head back and forth as if saying, "No, no, no, no."