All Comments on 'The Succubus of Blackburn House'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Now that's entertainment~

It was both funny and erotic, not to mention well written.

Keep up the good work!

- Mr X.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice bit of fun

you never know what will happen if you start messing with ghouls and ghosties hehehe - nice one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sequel???

Enjoyed the story. You have got to do a follow-up with a return visit by "succubus" Katie. Maybe she could sexily spook the whole group, including the revenge-minded Dean's wife, into some real intimate fun.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
hot fun

Light hearted fun, good writing skill and a nicely seductive sex scene. Very well done. Hope you write more. My computer doesn't seem to be registering the 5 stars I tried to give. I'll try later. Thanks for a hot-fun story.

crazycujocrazycujoover 10 years ago
Excellent!

You sneaked that one up on us. Thanks.....

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Wonderful reading... Enjoyed it so much..

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Saw it coming

Kind of a silly little story that's kind of boring. I didn't hate it, just didn't like it either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So your mother goes and fucks your boyfriend behind both your backs and leaves evidence so you will know, that is all kinds of wrong.

Its a good way to ruin your kids relationship with the boyfriend and you.

I know this site is about everybody fucking everybody but still its pretty fucked up. Not a nice mother...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Guess Gary liked his succbus!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Clever twist at the end. Quite enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...