Treasure Beach for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a good rinse, we toweled off and headed inside. I picked Alice up, causing her to gasp, and I carried her to the bed. She lay back full nude with her knees propped up and spread, and her smooth slit pointed right at me. I dove in, holding her firmly by the thighs and extended my tongue, withholding for a few moments which caused her to clench her eyes in desperate anticipation and quicken her breathing.

Finally, I pressed my tongue firmly across her labia and traced from bottom to top very slowly, allowing her to enjoy every millimeter of sensation. My repeated tongue strokes stopped just short of her clit, although I could see that it was poking out invitingly. Alice was visibly wet and I enjoyed some slippery finger strokes up her slit as I circled my tongue around her engorged clit.

I put my fingers inside of her while I stroked her g-spot and gently lapped at her clit. She clenched her thighs against the side of my head and her moans echoed off the walls. Her body quivered and convulsed as I continued to swirl my tongue against her, bringing her to a loud and satisfying climax.

After a few moments rest, I could feel the rumble in my stomach.

"Okay, let's eat!"

****

There is nothing quite like a romantic sunset dinner with your beautiful wife and her sexy new friend, especially in Jamaica. The pink and orange of the setting sun washed over the back patio of Mala's favorite neighborhood restaurant. The tables were all well spaced from each other for privacy and the surrounding trees had moody, glowing lights hanging from them. The sea extended to the horizon and served as the backdrop as we sipped overproofed rum punch.

The young and strikingly pretty Jamaican waitress had given me a wink and a smile when she delivered the drinks, subtly reminding me that I was having dinner with two gorgeous women. That gesture alone nearly had me hard again, so I tried to distract myself with conversation.

"So, how did you hear about Treasure Beach?" I asked Mala.

"My parents first brought me here when I was five," she explained. "I think it's one of my first memories, honestly."

"So you came back on your own?" Alice asked.

"Yes, a few years ago I thought I'd give it a go. I just loved my little flat so much and the town is so charming, so I decided revisit again this year. It's difficult to find holiday spots like this and feel safe as a single girl. My friends were worried about me going to Jamaica alone, but they could not have been more wrong. Besides, I'm a writer. My idea of a perfect trip is a week or two on the beach-side deck with my laptop and no roommates to bother me. I'm grateful to have some neighbors, though," she assured us with a smile.

The waitress delivered my food and the smell was enough to drive me insane with hunger while I politely waited for the remaining dishes to hit the table. My curried goat was delicious; tender meat fell off the bone with just the right amount of spice. Alice's escovitch was flaky and loaded with flavorful marinade. Mala was a vegetarian and lucky for her the signature rice and peas were piled high with every entree.

"What do you write about, if you don't mind me asking?" Alice asked.

"Travel, mostly. Although I'm also trying my hand at fiction," Mala explained.

"Where else have you traveled?" Alice asked, leaning in and captivated.

Mala rattled off her impressive list: "Vietnam, Haiti, Bangkok, Cape Town, Beijing, Mumbai, most of Europe, but that goes without saying," she added, given that Brits travel to mainland Europe about as readily as we travel to the nearest Olive Garden.

Alice gave me a look as she listened to Mala's list of destinations, so I felt the need to interject.

"We'll get there, honey. We're crossing another one off the list right now, aren't we?"

"Well, let's get there faster, okay?" Alice said with humorous disapproval, causing Mala to let a laugh at my expense. "She's braving all of these places by herself. We've got no excuses."

"Yes and the funny thing is that the supposedly dangerous third world destinations have got nothing on tourist places like Madrid and Rome," Mala added. "The street harassment was a bit much. If you must go, go with a group."

"Well, we have a nice little group here, don't we?" Alice suggested.

"Yes, we certainly do," Mala agreed. They clinked their glasses and raised them in my direction, grinning.

****

The true vibe of our environment set in when we got back home: heavy rum drinking, weed smoking, and not to mention the fact that it seemed perfectly normal to be hanging outside in a hammock with my shirt off. I heard laughter coming from Alice and Mala and saw the camera flash out of the corner of my eye as they took pictures of my intense relaxation.

"Hey, let me enjoy this, no pics," I said.

"If you are going to keep hogging the hammock, then we're going to take pictures of you hogging the hammock," Alice countered.

Alice and Mala were still wearing the same short sundresses that they wore to dinner. They were lying back in the chaise lawn chairs with their knees up, causing their dresses to fall to their thighs and revealing their shiny legs in the moonlight.

"Hey Alice, I'm going to switch to beer, want to get me one?" I asked, knowing that such a cliché husband move was the perfect retaliation to her picture taking.

"Hell no."

"I'll get you a beer!" Mala offered, to our surprise.

"Don't encourage him," Alice joked, but Mala was already off and running into our unit.

Mala quickly returned with a Dragon Stout for me and some Red Stripes for her and Alice. I was pleasantly surprised by the beer; it was a tasty tropical island stout that would be right at home in the midwest craft-brewing mecca that is Cleveland. I enjoyed some sips as I swung in the hammock under a the steady flow of warm sea breeze. The girls walked through the yard together, chatting about the other impressive aspects of the property.

"Have you actually slept outside here before?" I overheard Alice asking as she stood at the edge of the outdoor bed with Mala. Yes, not only was there an outdoor shower, there was also an outdoor bed with fresh clean sheets waiting for us in the backyard when we arrived.

"No, I haven't," Mala replied. "But I'm not sure that they're meant to be sleeping beds, if you know what I mean. I usually prefer the air conditioning inside. The outdoor beds are rather comfortable, though, see?"

At this point I could help but peek over at the bed where Alice and Mala were sitting side-by-side. I watched them lay on their backs and turn to each other with giddy laughs. Their hands touched and they intertwined their fingers as they leaned in for a kiss.

The wet smacking of lips coming from the bed seemed to overpower the sound of the waves. I could only imagine how wet my wife must have been as she explored another woman's mouth with her tongue for the first time in so many years.

They broke out into drunken giggles and continued make out intermittently. Alice's head popped up with a devious smile to catch to me watching.

"Enjoying the show?" she called out.

"Yes," I replied, coyly. Hoping for an invitation. "Go on. Don't mind me."

Mala suddenly sat up and put her head into her hand. "Oh my, I've gone all giddy. Too much rum. I should leave you to enjoy yourselves."

Alice was visibly disappointed, but quickly moved to make plans for the following day. "Do you want to hang out tomorrow? It's your last night."

"Oh, I feel bad intruding," Mala reasoned. "I know it's your anniversary."

"That's okay. You won't be intruding," Alice assured her. "We've got the rest of the week to be alone, right Tom?" Alice looked to me for confirmation.

"Yes, we've got the rest of the week, but no pressure, Mala," I added.

"Well," Mala began as she stood up from the bed and adjusted her dress. "What about I help to give you a very special anniversary tomorrow night?"

Alice and I listened in with burning curiosity.

"I can make you dinner upstairs. You simply have to see the top-floor views before I leave," Mala offered.

It wasn't exactly what had in mind, but we gladly accepted. Mala made her way upstairs and shortly after Alice stepped inside leaving me out in the yard with my beer. I approached the outdoor bed and observed the ruffled outlines in the topsheet, leftover from Alice and Mala's makeout session.

I decided to check out the bed for myself. I lay back on the soft mattress and folded my hands behind my head. Even the rural Ohio of my youth had nothing on this starry sky.

Alice suddenly returned and climbed up on top of me, completely naked. I moaned with approval, eagerly working my hands across her body. We kissed for several minutes and explored each other's mouths so eagerly that it felt like we were on a first date. I squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples like we were on the second. She was holding a small object in her hand that I couldn't quite make out.

"When I saw this bed I couldn't stop thinking about all of the filthy sex we were going to have on it," she confessed as she rubbed her wet slit across the outline of my erection over my shorts. Despite all of the drinking and smoking I was raging hard. I could feel her heavy breaths on my face, indicating that she was absolutely ravenous with lust. Although we had some messy afternoon oral fun, a nice hard fuck was long overdue.

I recognized the object in her hand as a small bottle of lube and my eyebrows were raised with curiosity.

"Will you fuck me in the ass?" she begged.

I was a bit stunned. She had used some anal toys before, but never anything as long and thick as my full-on erection. Before I could respond she was already pulling down my shorts and swallowing my cock. She throated it relentlessly, sending trickles of her dripping spit onto my balls. She climbed up and slid my hardened shaft into her warm, welcoming pussy and rode me with abandon. She was so incredibly wet; her juices spilled over my balls as she shook and moaned.

Alice hopped off of me abruptly and enjoyed a few more deepthroat lunges. She lubed up my cock for rear entry and climbed back on top, quivering as she felt the tip of my head poking at her tight, sensitive asshole. I eased in carefully and she yelped loudly in pleasure, possibly louder than normal to get our housemate's attention?

Alice was so tight and hot. It was an exhilarating feeling, being inside of her ass for the the first time. She started stroking her pussy and I joined in, sliding in two of my fingers and giving her the come-hither movement while she moaned in ecstasy.

"You can cum in my ass!" she offered, loud enough for any nighttime beach-strollers to hear, let alone our upstairs neighbor. I pumped harder and faster and my balls were tight as can be. I felt a rush of liquid splashing onto my fingers from her pussy as I groaned and emptied a hot load of semen into her ass, as requested.

Alice trembled wildly and fell on top of me with heavy breaths. I stroked her hair and felt the semen dripping out of her hole and onto my thighs. I held her close, enduring the sticky sensations so that she could relax for a sweet moment and enjoy the fantasy setting that surrounded her.

After escorting her to bed I took in a quick shower, trying to sober up a bit and to make sure that my cock was nice and clean for the morning. I slipped into some fresh shorts and found myself drawn to the backyard again to enjoy another view of the sea before going to bed myself. My beer was waiting for me on the backyard table. It was warm, but still had a few good sips left.

The waves were crashing loudly. It was a sound that filled our bedroom at night with its trance. Then, I heard another sound. A soft feminine moaning. It was coming from the upper balcony of the building, where I imagine Mala had a similarly comfortable setting to relax in. I only listened for a few moments, just to confirm that it was indeed the sexy purr of female masturbation. It definitely was.

As tempted as I was to listen in, I decided to call it a night. I stepped back inside and cuddled up to my wife. She was sleeping deeper than I had ever seen. I kissed her on the cheek and laid my head on the pillow, fully spent from a long and exciting day. After hearing Mala's sexy moans from the top floor I couldn't quite get them out of my head. With the sound of waves and the chirps of nighttime creatures ushering me to sleep, I wondered if I could still hear her.

****

I awoke to the sound of my wife taking a shower. As I sat up in bed I could see that the curtains were only slightly drawn, giving me a view of the beach-access door as it opened. There was Mala, like clockwork, back from her morning swim. Her bikini was tiny and turquoise this time and her light brown skin contrasted nicely.

Alice stepped into the bedroom, wearing blue lace panties, and toweled off her hair. "Look who's finally awake. What's going on?" she wondered, seeing that I was sitting at the edge of the bed and looking out the window.

"Come here," I told her.

She stood at my side and pulled aside the curtains for a peek. "Oh," she said with a gulp. She looked a bit guilty from the spying, but was obviously very aroused. I put my hands on her hips and guided her down on my lap so that she could keep watching.

Under the splashing stream of outdoor showerhead, Mala removed her top causing her big breasts to jiggle loose. I reached up and stroked my wife's nipples with one hand and massaged her inner thigh with the other. She moaned approvingly and watched on as Mala peeled away her bikini bottoms and gave us a view of her ass.

I slid my finger up Alice's slit, over her panties, and enjoyed how quickly she managed to soak the fabric from the wanton voyeurism. My cock was growing hard and poking up against her quivering thigh. "Did you enjoy showering with her yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes," Alice said, trembling in pleasure as I continued to stroke her between her legs.

"What about later that night? On the bed?"

"Yes," Alice confessed. "I was so fucking horny. We kissed and felt each other's tits."

I didn't realize that second fact, since I was watching from a distance. Her confession had me rock hard. I pulled aside her panties and slid my cock up the crack of Alice's pussy slowly, making her moan and shudder in anticipation. I could feel her throbbing lips over the sides of my shaft as I slid it up and down and gently nudged her clit with my swollen head.

"Do you wish she was in the room with us right now?" I asked boldly.

"Yes!" Alice blurted. I thrust into her and held her firmly by the tits. She rocked against the intense penetration and began stroking her clit. Mala turned off the shower and walked by the window slowly, revealing the details of of naked wet body to us on her way through the yard. She didn't make eye contact, but I could have sworn I saw a knowing smile on her face.

Alice bucked and trembled with an orgasm and moaned out loudly. I couldn't hold out any longer myself and I filled her cunt with powerful spurts of cum that seemed to just keep going and going for what felt like a full minute. I pulled out and held Alice securely in my lap, not feeling like I was quite done with her.

"Did you enjoy the feeling all of those hot squirts inside of you?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied, still trembling with pleasure. She started to stroke herself again, sliding my dripping semen up her slit. She was normally a one-and-done type, but not this morning. She wanted me to have some fun with her.

"Why don't you have a taste?" I suggested, reaching under her opening and collecting a small sample of my dripping cum. I put my fingers in her mouth and felt the vibrations of her moaning as she licked them clean.

"You like it?" I asked, sincerely surprised that she was enjoying the activity.

She nodded yes and continued to rub her clit. I dipped my fingers inside of her and reached up to give her another taste. This time, I wiped it across her lips like lip gloss and she moaned with approval.

I put my fingers in her pussy again and massaged her g-spot while she stroked herself to orgasm. Her body trembled again and she flexed her thighs, soaking my hand in her juices.

We collapsed back on the bed. It was only 9 am.

"Well, that was unexpected," I commented.

"Yeah," she agreed, still heaving with shortened breaths. "We are off to quite a start on this trip, huh?"

"Yes, we are. And this is only the beginning of day three. Are you looking forward to our anniversary dinner tonight?" I asked, trying to probe her for expectations.

"Yes!" she confirmed, giving me a naughty smile that quickly turned to a frown. "I'm going to be sad when she leaves."

"Well, let's try to make the most of tonight then."

"Okay," she agreed. "Until then, how about some breakfast in town and an afternoon of swimming?!"

"Deal."

****

What to wear for dinner? I wondered. A Jamaican beach house is no place for a suit jacket, but I didn't want to show up in swim trunks either. Since the early evening would still be lingering around eighty degrees, I settled on a light blue button-up shirt with rolled up sleeves, some ivory colored beach pants, and leather thong sandals.

I peeked over at my wife as she was getting ready and noticed her slipping into a black silk thong. I had never seen it before, so I'm sure it was special for our anniversary. Her bright yellow beach dress was very short and it was loose and revealing around the top. It was so revealing in fact that you'd assume it was made to wear over a bikini as her nipples were plainly visible against the fabric. Her beautiful black hair flowed over the shoulders and her makeup was very pronounced, bordering on slutty. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Ready!" she announced, with a hint of nervousness. We walked up the driveway toward the front entrance of the house and knocked politely. I brought a bottle of rum, which might as well have been a bottle of wine in that locale.

"Happy anniversary!" Mala greeted. She was wearing a skin-tight red cocktail dress and high heels, the first pair I had seen since we left the airport. Her bra must have been strapless because if those big breasts had been unleashed, there would have been no hiding it.

Mala gave us each a warm hug and a generous whiff of her perfume, inviting us in to the top floor. It was the more expensive unit, a fact I recalled from the online ads, due to the updated furnishings and the view. You couldn't miss the view: nothing but endless sea, visible through the floor-to-ceiling windows. She showed us out to the deck where we could enjoy it even further.

Luckily, Alice thought to bring the camera and she took a few pictures of the view. I couldn't help but peek over the ledge, wondering if our outdoor bed and shower were in view. They were. I suddenly got excited, wondering if Mala had watched over our wild outdoor indiscretions the previous day.

Mala had an outdoor bed as well, at the far edge of the deck, and it was much larger than ours; it was at least queen-sized. The balcony table was already prepared with a dining set for two. We settled into our seats and Mala offered us a glass of her special rum cocktail, which we happily accepted. She slipped inside to get our drinks.

"I feel bad that she is doing this for us," Alice whispered to me.

"It's okay, she really seems to like it," I argued. "Besides, you've given her so many outs already. I say just go with it."

"Fine, we'll play along." Alice agreed. "That's a sexy red dress," she added and then jumped in surprise as Mala approached from behind.

"Here we are!" Mala announced, passing off some red colored rum drinks to us. We enjoyed a sip and shared a look of approval. Mala continued to stand at attention, making even me a little unsure at that point.