All Comments on 'A.I. and the Cheating Wives'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon3 months ago

Boring, droning and mechanical.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Enjoyable story. Yes, it did read like a third person a times, but while the outcomes were predetermined, I liked it.

Daggy1965Daggy19653 months ago

No retribution for the guys.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Good story! A.I. seems like it is creeping into many facets of our life. I still prefer talking to a live person if I have to contact customer service.

5

demanderdemander3 months ago

I liked the AI angle. D

dragonmann72dragonmann723 months ago

Camryn or Cameron which was it?

miket0422miket04223 months ago

Found myself more interested in Scott & Wendy's story than about the MC & Cam.

This felt like a paint by numbers LW story with AI thrown in as an interesting wrinkle.

Not enough character or plot development to generate any emotional impact.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

As predicted, you were able to put a fresh spin on the genre with AI. That said, the AI plot line was more shoehorned in rather than flowed with the main storyline. He used all the conventional tricks to get to the use of the AI. Hell, just playing the recording likely would have triggered Cam's confession. You do bring up an unintended point early on though, some of the more developed stories here provide a real world education on how to catch a cheat and possible legal options if divorce is the answer. 4.5*

Carnes8004Carnes80043 months ago

5* Great story. Stay safe. BTW, snow in Mid-Atlantic states

irinmikeirinmike3 months ago

Welcome to Loving Wives. Your story is written well but hits on site cliches that seem to pop up in most stories that involve a husband whose wife is cheating on them. First of all what man in his right mind would allow his wife to have "Girl Night Out" for their wives every Friday evening? The second cliche that is repetitively obnoxious is a wife who is going out on a date and always seems to find that "little black dress". Okay I have had my rant! Write on!

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

An interesting addition to LW. Thanks for sharing.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

I wish the six husbands had harshly dealt with the lotharios and he got his verbal pound of flesh from Cam. Maybe some remorse from the wife. (you wrote it was almost like she was bragging about it)

The ratio of hurt vs consequences wasn't balanced enough to feel karma and justice were served... To me.

Otherwise, enjoyed the drama.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

Funny how a story involving AI came off as unemotional and robotic. Still, it was a good story. It lost a star because of the lack of humanity. 4 stars.

MissMudMissMud3 months ago

I liked it. Some of the AI seemed unreal, but it is just a story, author’s rules. It was very entertaining to me. 5⭐️’s.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks3 months ago

Wellll, I am glad that your state allows infidelity as a cause for divorce. In the state (California)where I was divorced, in didn't mean a damn. It didn't mean damn when it came to custody of the children either. Or to frivolous claims during and after the divorce. Why any man would get married today with the one sided laws, is beyond me, let alone have children.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It seems that six guys could have made an indelible impact on the ball sacks of the three dogs in need of neutering. It should be legal to do so. If a man feels presumptuous enough to take another man's wife it should be a forgone conclusion to him, the cheating wife, her husband, and society that he accepts the loss of his testicles. At his expense he could be allowed to harvest semen in order to have at least one or two children. This is more for the sake of any potential wife's motherhood. He might marry should a woman be willing to marry the scoundrel.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the first time I've read anything by this author and it was mostly good but my one gripe is the perpetuation of the ludicrous notion that unless full sexual intercourse has taken place it isn't 'really' cheating. Sorry but if I see video of my wife playing tonsil hockey with another man and his hands all over her body she's history. I don't understand why anyone would want to get past that and spend the rest of their days worrying about what she's up to any time she's out of sight.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What of John, Glenn and Terry? Six men cuckolded and no revenge? Mediocre.... 3*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So the three guys get away with it and continue on their merry way of seducing married women. I suppose that is probably real life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brainless husbands looking for thousands of red flags before acting. This kind of retarded behaviour make these husbands appears like men without a male brain. And one of them, took his slut wife back: unbelievable. There was not much need for the AI, since there were already tons of hot-red flags. Ok for the inevitable divorces but the reacting was too much slow.

bacchant2bacchant23 months ago

I like to see retribution on the guys, they are as much in the wrong if not more so. You had the plot to do it and your mc was technically able to ruin them. Would have brought much more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Story loses 'punch' when the husband flubs own wife's given name -- sad! (Almost-homophone does not excuse!)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Boring. If you didn't know where this was headed you must not be fully awake. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice to read a LW with men who have character and backbone. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Any state that actually cares about adultery has laws against getting video of the actual sex. However, a woman being alone with a man other than her husband is considered as acceptable evidence. The story could have ended right after he saw the recording of the slut going in the house for two hours with some stranger.

Kudos for having the MC expose another set of sluts. Thumbs down for having them stay married anyway, especially when they didn’t have children yet

The idea that kissing, or fondling are okay, as long as there wasn’t penile penetration is absurd! Frankly, women going out, getting drunk, and dancing with other men is disrespectful to their husbands.

Why would any man ever want to touch a woman who had allowed another man to touch her?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry I wanted to see some A I cool revenge on the three Musketeers. Like ruined balls or serious STD damage.

Burner70Burner703 months ago

Pretty good read

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You did a decent job here.

.

4 ****

NickTeeNickTee3 months ago

I thought your dialogue was wooden because people don't actualy talk in long written sentences. Otherwise interesting in that there were three friends with a slut wife each... Not sure what kind of response you'll get out of the LW readers. They tend to have extreme reactions. Thanks for posting

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

A good effort, but it felt a bit emotionless. The husband pretending to be fine with the cheating to draw out the wife's confession was a clever move, but it meant that there wasn't a proper confrontation. Cam needed to feel his anger, disgust, and utter contempt for his cheating wife.

-

Also she was completely unrepentant, which is a terrible look for any unfaithful woman. At that point, I wanted to see her happy life burned to the ground, with her ending up miserable and alone. When wives are encouraged to cheat by their friends, they often blame each other when they end up divorced and broke.

There should have been some kind of follow up with Cam, where she bitterly regretted cheating and throwing away her marriage.

-

Then the three assholes, who wrecked four marriage and damaged two more got away with everything. They needed to suffer some kind of retribution for causing so much trauma to all those husbands.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cliché filled standard formula cheating wife type stuff.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars for a standard by the numbers BTB story.

Yes, AI has been used in dozens of other stories. Yours, was slightly different in that you made AI generate videos and used them to squeeze out a confession. However, your story lacked feelings and emotions. There should have been anger, angst, yelling, screaming and a severe sense of loss. There should have been a lot more dialog between the couples.

'JUST SAYIN', your story was a good idea, and it was well written, BUT you need to concentrate more effort on developing your character's inner feelings and emotions.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There’d have to be signs posted about, or advertising, the web-cams in the bar - right?

What kind of moron, male or female, would choose that place to fool around?

Seems like the cams would ultimately turn out to be bad for business.

I liked the story....MC didn’t lose much when he lost His wife

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

too bad the second set of guys turned out to be cucks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stick to Group Sex where you do well. This read like a laundry list of things to do, was unemotional and made me think of the old TV show Dragnet - "Just the facts Ma'am".

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it, a bit of a change. Nice to see the good guy win with the use of A.I. rather than be replaced by A.I.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

Self-referencing Literotica is kind of lame.

\

It's pretty obvious that she's working late to make up for the long lunches. I don't know why he didn't add/move the camera when nothing showed on the bedroom camera.

\

"Holly passed Cam her phone back, as well as her cellphone." - I found this confusing, had to read it a couple of times to realize that Holly was passing Cam her (Cam's) phone, as well as her (Holly's) cell phone.

\

"No chance unless I fake something." - What about his cameras in the house, no that he has them in the other rooms?

\

"Care to explain if all that was as accurate as the video made it look?" - That's almost like he's admitting that it's fake.

\

Many missing words. Too coincidental that so many women in the same area are sluts.

\

@Daggy, while the guys are assholes, they couldn't do anything if the wives kept their legs closed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two star deduction for letting three predators continue to prey on married women. Grow a set and take care of the predators wimp.

MwestohioMwestohio3 months ago

Nice use of AI in the story

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Not sure when I started reading if I would like the story. But glad I did. As I've said before, I love happy endings. And self-centered narcissistic bitches are not that. 5 stars, the Bear approves.

The BEAR

Cringo31Cringo313 months ago

I thought the use of AI gave a new twist to an old story. I would have liked to see the 3 predators get some payback also. Good story.

BehindbluisBehindbluis3 months ago

Thanks for the story. I can already see how AI is going to play a larger part in some of the LW stories soon. It's like crypto-currencies, we just have to find out more about it to understand how to use it. Thanks for the twist and insight.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit3 months ago

That was really great. You write very well and the implications of using AI are pretty stunning....sheesh!!

sdc97230sdc972303 months ago

AI was a cute gimmick, but if all it was used for was to trick the cheating wives into admitting what they were doing so they could be recorded, the audio from the window device and photos of them going in and out of the room would have been enough. It's not as if any of the cheaters were lawyers who would know that video was better evidence.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too contrived and you let the scum walk past the wood chipper without a shove. I might also suggest simply moving your camera or buying more instead of spending weeks and thousands of hours of computing time that I’m sure the bosses would just blow off without a care…. Nice concept…poorly designed.. written okay.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'd like to see a discovery method involving pink circus elephants and gaffer tape.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The writing is too report-like and uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Admittedly, I'm not a lawyer, but I think that even in a no-fault state there still wouldn't be any alimony. They have no kids, they rent, and their salaries are comparable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A harmless and seemingly beneficial use of AI image-creation—in this case. But the negative potential of AI scares the crap out of me. Good story, though. Thanks.

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

No repercussions for the 3 seducing men? No delving into their backgrounds to see if they were perhaps also married? Seriously? You just allow them to continue seducing married women and destroying marriages?

CptAmeripantsCptAmeripants3 months ago

Nice concept, but a bit on the dry side. I didn't connect with any of the characters and there was little to no emotion in the story. I'd like to see you redo it, but give the characters more background and heart.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No retribution for the predators reduced your marks

WetheNorthWetheNorth3 months ago

One cliché after another

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A lot of effort for nothing but an obvious divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Girls night out, what a load of LW bullshit. My wife wants to go out on a regular basis, it's with me. If she wants to go out with the girls it would be on a night I was not available, no weekends and absolutely no bars, clubs or any place I don't approve of.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Great story. AI comes to LW fjinally. I’m glad Kamala Harris explained the definition of Ali for me. This story used it in a great way to burn three cheating wives. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hardly BTB as some commenters have said.

Unless of course anything besides RAAC is BTB.

This story was pretty much one and done, which is generally my take on the subject because trust is gone.

If there was ANY chance of patching things up, any at all, to me personally, the threats of harm to the husbands ended it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow , a decent written story for a change. Well done.

Seahorsey1970Seahorsey19703 months ago

Glad to see a new story come up on here from you. Your story telling is fantastic and I have read everything on your page

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, just felt really mechanical like an AI was doing the writing. Maybe that was intentional as a tongue in cheek for the title or just coincidence. Still detracts from the story quality and flow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the story Was going to read a lot more of your works BUT so many go on forever and after reading 387000 words in Consequences (and not getting a resolution )I think I will decline

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A weak ending of the story as usual on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope you write some more in loving wives. 5*

Thanx!

Loklie

SKHPSKHP3 months ago

Too much "tell", too little "show" (means: direct speech) and nearly devoid of emotions. I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So he could reconcile with 1-2 "wild nights". It was the repeated dicking that did it. Also notice how he subtly pushes that other dude to "save his marriage", despite his loving wife exploring another dude's tonsils and getting felt up. I mean why wouldn't you try to save your marriage with that prime specimen of spouse and mother material? If the author was fair to the type of MC he is writing, we should be expecting a sequel, where he is eating some dude's creampie from Jane's well used cunt. Because getting cucked is in his DNA obviously.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

What a bunch of Gen X weenies! The first set of wives fucked for weeks while their weenies gathered info. The second set but one forgave the sluts. BUT, neither set of weenies took revenge on the assholes who basically cucked them all. I guess that says all about Gen X and millenial weenies. What a set of fucked up generatIons.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It would have been nice to see #s 1, 2 & 3 get some payback or retribution...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was a good story especially adding AI into the plot. When I read these stories and it takes months for a husband to confront a wife about girls night out or late nights at the office when there were none before or no sex for months I wonder if there are couples that don’t talk or express their discontent with the new dynamic immediately. I don’t understand that scenario in real life. But it must be a part of these plots to make the story. Good one. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

BTB spank porn. Sick little men get off to stories about wives cheating.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married873 months ago

Great story I really enjoyed reading this one!

nwaatntnwaatnt3 months ago

He should have been tougher in the divorce considering what went on

And the gloves should have been off once she threatened him, no more Mr Nice Guy

alexmaksialexmaksi3 months ago

Its amazing story but please let us read also other version where we can became voyeurs... maybe they will put camera on window of motel and there will be 3/3 orgy? with BBC one of the guys? and also some conversations with 3 lovers from wives where they are telling them about other cheating experience?

inka2222inka22223 months ago

Good story, but the fact that the other 2 guys stayed with the cheating wives (yes there was no sex, but cheating is cheating) is a downer. 4 stars where could have been an easy 5.

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Nameless

How come Cam's husband's name is never mentioned.He is a wimp along with his two spineless mates.They left John,Terry and Glenn free to continue fucking women instead of kicking the shit out of them.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

Not so sure about the ease of creating deepfake videos from limited images, but the AI videos are a much better story than bribing the motel attendant to place cameras in rooms. It’d be nice if less people lived the ‘what they don’t know can’t hurt them’ fallacy.

CARLVPCARLVP2 months ago

Revenge, anger and jumping to conclusions have no place in a marriage in response to infidelity. Exploring resolutions and changing the course, if at all possible, is the much better course. Seldom is it a one sided problem. In some way the husbands contributed to the infidelity.

When in graduate school my wife worked for a large national publishing company. Traded on the NYSE. Once ever few weeks office several office friends got together at a house for the weekend after work Friday my wife included. She packed for the weekend and returned on Monday after work. There was no doubt in my mind she either had a steady partner for the weekend or swapped guys. Some were married and some single. We never discussed the matter.

I was a contributor because sex was straight forward on and off after cuming in her in a short time and realized my problem. Due to Years of hell and damnation lectures about sex in school I suffered a neurosis about sex. In place of revenge during her weekend away the dissatisfied wife of a doctor who was largly absent that lived the floor above and I fucked every chance we could. Our marrage continued fine.

enderlocke77enderlocke772 months ago

surprised this is the first story i read with AI. this AI thing is going to be the downfall of a lot of marriages in the real. surprised i havent read a news article to that effect

enderlocke77enderlocke772 months ago

feel like the second cheating story didnt belong here it offered nothing. thought it might be a setup to give the 3 guys some revenge but nope. instead of writing a 3d party cheating story inside a first person cheating story. should have just written in more detail of the MC's second romance

IveBignuttsIveBignutts2 months ago

Talk about taking care of business. WOW ! Cam's husband didn't mincemeat with his marriage and expedited the outcome with a swift divorce ... included two other couples. So much for A.I. ... to make it easier than it really is. However, I beleive this is for the benifit of the story. :) All in all, I think it was a good short story and scenario with drama. I'm here to be entertained by stories. But this time I voted 4 stars. Cheers

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 2 months ago

So many husbands, and not one of them had the stones to do something about the three guys?

No6_ThePrisonerNo6_ThePrisoner20 days ago

Not sure the AI angle was pertinent. Since the hotel room was known it would have been simpler to install hidden cameras. This would have obviated the need for a confession on camera. Had the wives failed to confess the AI would be seen as the fake it was and probably weakened the divorce case. Not trying to be a jerk, just think this was unnecessarily contrived use of technology.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I think each of us could have forgiven a wild night or two??? Are you nuts?

Bad score for depriving me of anon comments.

LechemanLecheman13 days ago

I must admit, I was surprised the guys knowingly fooling around with married women had no repercussions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...