All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 16'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
trinisamplertrinisamplerabout 13 years ago
just WOW!!

i can't believe i'm the first to comment!!...so glad we get to see more of Freya and Dayton!

i'm so excited for more...great work as always Jaz!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT!

I love Dayton & Freya, they're probably my fave couple. More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah for Freya!

I really appreciate your honest approach about suicide with Freya's character. It's important and not easy to talk about. I love your writing and wish you great success.

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75about 13 years ago
ABOUT TIME!!

You better be starting ch 17 off with him claiming her before you get carried away with Gard and Rayne!! But as always m'lady a wonderful addition to the story. Here is hoping you get the second posting this week.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
WOOOOHOOO

Awesome Love how Freya is coming along nicely finding her footing with the were-world and just loved how this chapter was!!! Can't wait to read more but it also makes me sad to know that it will be coming to an end soon.

Can't wait to read more hun, tc of yourself and talk with you soon hun

Donn

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208about 13 years ago
Freya RULES!!!

Awesome. I love the tender moments between Freya and Liam. So precious!!! Love it!!

J - u know... U rock.

I will be somewhat sad when this story is over. :(. I have enjoyed this one the most of all.

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago
Hand me a tissue please!

OMg that was just about the most emotional I have been over a ch in a long long time! If I could give you more then 5 stars I would Next to Nors and Ash, Freya and Dayton are my Fav couple and so many of her walls came down! I dont think I can get into words what all I think about this ch and what you wrote but I can get this silly grin off my face at all and hubby thinks I have lost it truly!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
Lord have mercy.....

That almost melted my screen! This was beyond fantastic...

I repeat, you ought to be on the best sellers list! 5 stars are no where near enough.

Tereasa

KatLadyKatLadyabout 13 years ago
Did I not say that Freya would surprise us all?

And she's only just begun! I adore this couple! I love the fact that their first mating was in the forest surrounded by nature and I especially enjoyed that Freya took control and claimed her man.

Thanks for the Easter gift, MEJ. Excellent chapter as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was so lovely Freya getting in touch with her soft side and getting all lovey dovey with Dayton not to mention finally ending her days of remaining celibate she has definitely come a long way wish Dayton mates with her soon lol not to sound too greedy but hope you have started working on chapter 17 your stories are an addiction really appreciate the fact that you work so hard not to disappoint your readers another reason why am a huge fan of yours......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

I can't even begin to describe how giddy and excited I was to read this chapter. Absolutely amazing! I love this story sooo much!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Awesome

I do wish Dayton had completed his side of the mating aswell but I can wait for a short time. Next chapter soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dayton is one sexy mother(bleep)...lol

Jaz-I wasn't feeling Dayton in the beginning. I thought he was too removed, lost and frankly pathetic but did my sexy beta turn things around or what. Dayton's quiet confidence and sexy gentleness has me wishing for a time when men had that "it" factor. Dayton and Freya are absolutely delicious together. They make me laugh and I was constantly cheering for them from the sidelines in this chapter...lol. Thank you for sharing your gift...it is appreciated.

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
omfg what a chapter

you have done it again you have raised the bar for excellence through the roof what a lovely sweet chapter please hurry with the next one

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
WOW!

I don't understand Dayton's reservations about claiming Freya in return, but I guess that leaves something more for you to write about!

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
to quote

billy bob from varsity blues( again i think) ITS A TEN A TEN

om007om007about 13 years ago
oh my

it was full of steamy romance. It was just brilliant jazz. Freya's acceptance of Dayton's mate and to be mother of his children was a big decision. You rocked it jazz. It only dayton remaining from mating. Its good that till now council does not know about caleb and annie's history and no threat to children. Wanna see demetri, he's a big, bad, chained vampire. Waiting 4 next 1.

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
uhhh..ummmm...just...

WOW....Sigh...

blunajanablunajanaabout 13 years ago
This was fucking brilliant!

Thank you for this.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
magic

best easter pressie this year by far! Thanks Jaz, for another fantastic chapter :)

zooey4luvzooey4luvabout 13 years ago
Doing the happy dance!

Thankyou so much Jaz for this fantastic Easter present, which was also a fantastic way to kick off my partying (not that I haven't been partying all day) for my... 21st birthday! This chapter was the best present by far, so a huge THANKYOU is in order! As usual it was brilliant, I couldn't fault it if I wanted to!

Your eternal (and slightly tipsy) groupie Zooey :D

ScifiantScifiantabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

What a wonderful Easter present! I was resigned to waiting a week or two before my next fix, and then lo and behold, another one is posted. This has made my Easter, but I'm selfish and want more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG...

This chapter was so hot, it could burn fire... Please Please Please MORE!!!

YAY for Dayton and Freya... You Rock JAZ, you simply rock!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
THANK YOU!!!

First of all, I'm having a lousy time due to some family issues so I would really like to thank you for this chapter. It was the best Easter present ever. And I have to admit that I love Dayton. I think he is one of your best written characters.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Believe

All it took for Freya to finally admit her love for Dayton, was his belief in her. The words sound so simple "I believe in you". Only four simple words. The weight that these four simple words have when strung together in this way are truly priceless. Just the thought that someone may believe in you despite the fact that you feel unworthy. Maybe you feel unable to love or even worse you feel that you aren't good enough to be loved. "I believe in you" just four simple words.

But more than words also. Dayton continually showed Freya how deep his belief in her was. He showed her by being unafraid to turn his back to her angry Vamp. by trusting her to watch over Rayne, even the simple fact of holding her hand showed he trusted and believed in her.

You have again shown us, in the form of this story, just how important we can be to those in our lives. By telling those in our own lives that we "believe" in them, we can change not only their lives for the better but our own as well.

LMAO at the thought of learning morality from a Ancient Vamp and a former lone wolf. Way to get me girl.

mearanachmearanachabout 13 years ago
Faith, Hope and Compassion . . .

Exquisite gifts Dayton and Freya freely gave one another as a foundation for their love!

I love how this chapter was all about Dayton and Freya! Watching these two grow and come into themselves and into each other is a true treat.

Just when I think it impossible to surpass the depth of emotion in a previous chapter, you nail it again, Jaz!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
I don't know

how you take the crankiest, most unlikeable characters and make me love them, but you do it every time. What a sweet chapter. I loved it.

spearman1spearman1about 13 years ago
What a gift!!!!!

Are you sure its Easter and not Christmas!!?? Well I did do the bunny hop around my office when I saw this chapter posted so it must be Easter after all!!!! Thats right Freya go all feral on his butt in the good way!!! Now hurry with the next chapter!!! Your HHIC!!

DragonElf639DragonElf639about 13 years ago

"To be continued..." My second least favorite phrase ever, trumped only by "the end".

But when it comes after a chapter *that* amazing (for want of a more accurate word) I'll let it go and just hope for the next bit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What more can be said:)

Fantastic story. I'm thinking Dayton wants to explain what full mating will mean (Alpha Bond). Freya might not be to keen about that aspect of it. Will Rayne and Gard reappear in the next chapter. I can see quite a few more difficult conversations occuring (Gard/Dayton, Freya/Caleb, Dayton's siblings/ Freya) Can't wait to see what happens next:):):D

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
awesome present

I love reading these chapters even though I have read them before. I still can not get enough of your writing - lol. I am the ultimate Jazz addict. And just as a tease to all your other readers - "you ain't seen nothing yet" - wait til you read the next few chapters. Jazz out does herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So passionate!

Thank you for releasing this chapter, happy Easter everyone!

Mega15Mega15about 13 years ago
yes!!!

i was sooooooo happy to see u posted, i LOVED this chapter it was the BEST so far, hope you post again soon!

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
:D

Who doesn't love presents?! And this was the best one you could have given!! Terrific as always, and now I can go to bed happy!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YAY, THANKS!!

For the easter prezzie, LOL.

Loved the chapter, and can't wait for the next one, as usual.

-pixelmilli

warmicw30warmicw30about 13 years ago
love it

thanks for the present i love it.

ps great chapter

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
*sigh*

lovely....just lovely :) excitedly waiting for the next chapter and a little sad knowing its all coming to an end :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a wonderful present!

Even better than chocolate? Discuss.. lol!

Yes! My favourite character's getting the love I've always thought she deserved, these two tormented individuals are finding and giving each other just what they need to heal and be happy. What a blessing.

Happy Easter to you too

F

saorisaoriabout 13 years ago
Best Easter Present...Ever!

Am glad I checked your page early and saw another chapter, woohoo! I really like how Freya and Dayton are interacting as a couple; at one point I had an 'uh-oh' moment when his smile slipped and Cedar said something to him but I guess we have to wait for all to reveal itself! Keep it up Jaz, you are on a roll here!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
Happy Easter!!!

Wonderful!!! Oh Jaz, you are soooo talented!!!

Thank you for the gift, the easter egg....errr... i mean gift. :)

Keep writing... and inspiring other writers to be as goo as you.

Another winner!! i love the banter of Freya and Dayton... i think a baby is soon to come... now... Gard & Rayne... still waiting for their mating..or is it done? hahahaha....

MORE please.... :)

WerefanWerefanabout 13 years ago
Love it all

I love your stories, characters, themes, writing talent and your selfless willingness to share. Thank you for being you.

By the way, your stories were the inspiration for selecting my username.

nazari2964nazari2964about 13 years ago
amazing

i can't wait for the next chapter. i know we tell you this alot but you are an amazing story writter. please keep of the great job

DarkFlamesDarkFlamesabout 13 years ago
Oh what you do to me!

I cry, laugh and positively beg for more! Keep it coming....please!

justme713justme713about 13 years ago
Love It!!!

Thanks Again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you!

What a lovely easter gift, thank you so much! So hot and so sweet at the same time, I'm loving their happy ending :D

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 13 years ago
I love presents....

Thank you for your present for Easter. When I was going thru and found the extra I was doing my snoopy dance. This was just way wonderful and too much..... Can't wait til the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
best gift ever!!! =]

way better then milk chocolate eggs =]

Wyld_CatWyld_Catabout 13 years ago
loving it

Your story speaks so much truth.

We must look within to truly understand how to give ourselves completely.

fairylustfairylustabout 13 years ago
I AM DEFINITELY TEAM FREYTON!!!

WOW !!

i cant stop reading this chapter, i have read it maybe 12 times already trying to find out if i missed something. This is the best couple you have created, FREYTON rocks !!

Let me tell you i was a twihard, but now after i met you i am like Twi-What?? Stephanie-Who?? i am in love with your stories i wish i could see your stories in books and then turned into movies (lol)

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaabout 13 years ago
Beautiful, just beauficul

I gotta say, I'm loving Freya and Dayton. I'm simply in awe of the path these characters have taken! Your skill in writing these beautiful characters is outstanding. You took 2 dysfunctional people and somehow had them mend each other. So beautiful...

And that made the sex that much hotter! People at work keep asking me why I'm sweating lol! Great job! Now give me more lol

KirkelKirkelabout 13 years ago
Have waited until now

to start reading the continuation of this fantastic series. I hate to have to wait so I've let it build and I can't stop myself anymore and started a couple of nights ago.

Simply said, you make me cry, you make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me laugh... it goes on.

You have a gift. I don't know why you say you might not write more of this or have anymore to put into this story because it seems to flow on and on so well. You surprise me with each addition and I don't know why. Historically I've found each and every chapter to be so incredibly enthrallling and satisfying and I hate to say it, I've started to take it for granted. I can depend on the fact that I will enjoy your stories! Well, not for granted but I have faith in your ability to tell a story I will enjoy.

As good as each of the previous storylines have been, this is even better. To see such tortured souls heal and be within the process...I love it.

Thanks so much.

Rob

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

your such a great writer

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Finally

Finally they made love and they finally accepted each other. I was waiting for this. Beautiful just beautiful. They have went through so much they both more than deserve it. Wow

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I keep saying this, but ...WOW!!!!! So glad that finally made it to this point.

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 11 years ago
Curious.

How do they plan on reproducing? If they can, why haven't Annie and Caleb? I know there's a difference between the males, but it would be up to the female's ability I would think since Nors and the twins have been able to father children with their mates. Don't get me wrong, I want everyone to have babies. Guess I'll just have to keep reading :).

shadowssoul09shadowssoul09over 11 years ago
Possible answer

The vampire body cannot reproduce until it is "infected" with the were gene, im asuming that the female vampires dont have a menstral cycle either(sorry for the misspelling)

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
FAN-TA-SEEEEE!!!!! NOT REALITY, ANATOMY or BIOLOGY.....

Magic, imagination, future thinking, improbability is part of FANTASEEEEE...let us think outside the box....it's fiction not biography...LOOOOVEEE YOUR MIND JAZ, just plain love it...thanks for sharing....it's your universe....yada...yada...yada!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reproduction

My guess us gonna be that when infected, the wolf dna allows her to have babies....like how the male vamps have a wolf in them and feel the Alpha bond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES