All Comments on 'A Mom's Symbol Ch. 01'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pure bs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit is just stupid

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

What’s sad is that someone is writing about this and putting himself in the characters shoes and getting off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking eye roll some really deranged fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can you write more ?

kaazuya007kaazuya007almost 2 years ago

Why read this if you're going to get triggered? Thought it was great, would love to see a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story Very hot. I look forward to your future stories.

Please disregard the negative comments by the trolls. That's all they can do. They are incapable of writing their own story. They are just a bunch of LOSERS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems a rip-off from The Last High School Bullying by nngh and available on Literotica at https://www.literotica.com/s/the-last-high-school-bullying

EgglimeEgglimealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, Anonymous! I read it just now and I DO see the similarities. Especially the phone-bit part, but that has always been a turn-on for me. I really like phone calls during corruption/cheating. My inspiration actually came from this netorare manga about a mom and a sister. And I wrote this two-ish years ago (?). I just recently decided to post old stories here. Anyway, that story was great. So HOT. They did a lot of things I never thought to do, like that facial at the end (But I was thinking of a more subtle and mind-fucking approach, maybe include his dad or a sister for the next chapter of this). So cheers for the author.

Also, thanks for the positive comments. I really appreciate it. And for the negative ones that are anonymous; I'm not even mad. I find it funny that you'd post a strongly-worded comment, criticizing a story based on a kink that secretly may or may not be for you. You have a lot of free time, huh? Then again, I write these for fun so same goes for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stopped reading early, a little lead poisoning for the bully is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best mom NTR stories I've read in a long time. Excellent corruption and betrayal here. I love it when the mom acts all nice and apologetic to her son's face, but when she's with his bully her true self is revealed. And turning the symbol of her motherly love against him was hot as hell. Hope you keep writing and post the other stories you mentioned soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story, it's so brutal and cruel, that combined with showing the contrast of the Mother's supposed good side makes it even better. Hope to see you do more mom and son's bully pairings in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry to see you're getting negative comments under this story, people on Literotica seem to hate NTR with a burning passion. Consider getting an A03 account, less content limitations and the audience is a lot more open minded over there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would LOVE to see Mom corrupt her innocent daughter into worshipping Alex in a future chapter as you mentioned.

EgglimeEgglimealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I am actually considering AO3 because I also dabble in non-erotic fanfics.

Also, I just wrote the continuation of this story. Hope I still got the mindset because it's been so long and I just recently started writing again. It's pending right now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story doesn't have a higher rating because of those triggered losers, who probably give it 1 star because they don't like the genre. Otherwise, it's excellent. Please, continue writing. This is one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting, autobiography of a born loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the haters, this story is excellent. The mom's corruption and betrayal is unbelievably hot. I think you should write a prequel to this story that shares the son coming to his mom to help for the first time, and she reluctantly agrees. Then she confronts the bully and gives him attitude, and willingly tells him what a prick he is, but eventually she submits to him.

EgglimeEgglimeover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks! And that prequel thing is an excellent idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Son should kill them both.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! Wonderfully evil and corrupted mother.

guysenseiguysensei11 months ago

Super hot story. I enjoyed the mother finally giving in to it, accepting Alex as the superior male and completely submitting to him. Her words to her son were super great too, truly showing her downfall and submission to Alex, showing she’d completely chosen her OWN Sons bully over him and her husband.

The fact she tried to hide it at the start then gave in and spilled it all out at the end showing her true feelings and colours was great 🤝

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Gotta Love an Anal Whore that finds what She Needs...

GoodalphamaleGoodalphamale3 months ago

This is a copy another story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES