A Round of Milk: Last Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. I'm Ash."

"Are you staying in town?"

"It is about dark...so I probably will. What do you all do for fun around here?"

"Up town, there is a honky-tonk bar called the Bull's Horn. My ex-girlfriend and I would go just about every weekend to shoot pool, sing some karaoke and ride the mechanical bull. I could take you there tonight."

"Ok...but I need to tell you that I'm straight so it can be as friends."

June looked at Ash and chuckled while nodding, "Yeah...sure you are. I get off in ten minutes so give me your number and I will send you my house address. You can stay with me tonight."

It was another choice that was out of Ash's comfort zone but she carried her department issued 9mm gun plus her gut knew that June was just a working class lesbian ready to show her a good time. In front of June's house, Ash sat in her car until the road worker pulled up. They went inside and June offered Ash to take her shower first. Like they were best friends, June came into the bathroom while Ash soaped up her engorged boobs.

"I picked out an outfit for you to wear. My ex-girlfriend left a bunch of clothes here when she left. She didn't have your ass or tits but she is about your size. I don't want you to look like a tourist tonight." June said while gawking at Ash's huge tits through the steamed glass door.

"I have my own clothes and do you mind? You just walk in while I'm showering?" Ash responded while half-heartedly covering up one nipple.

"This is a rough crowd and I want you fitting in and I would guarantee that nothing you have would fit in. I could come in there and soap those tits for ya," June winked.

"Go soap your own tits," Ash snapped and turned around, allowing the warm water to rain down on her face.

Once out of the shower, Ash saw the outfit picked out. The boots were knee high dark brown leather Ariat ladies cowboy boots with a floral print and rounded toe. The cowboy hat was a dark brown leather that matched the leather vest that tapered into feminine points at the bottom of both sides. Her pants that June had chosen were a stretchy pencil skirt adorned with dark brown cow pattern spots.

They argued back and forth until Ash relented and put on the outfit with her own scoop neck, stretchy white top under the vest. With her blonde hair flowing out of the cowboy hat, her huge boobs about to explode through the vest, her ass about to rip through the skirt, and those tall boots, she looked like one hot cowgirl. June wanted to attack her but refrained for the moment and only slapped Ash on the ass like a sexist coworker.

After June told Ash it was time to go, Ash said, "Damn. My nipples are beginning to leak. Can I pump them before we go?"

"We don't have time. There won't be any seats left. Let those things leak, nobody will mind," June chuckled.

June drove her pickup truck that was so high, Ash almost needed a ladder to enter it. June didn't mind having her hands all over Ash's skirt covered ass to help her up. Once the women walked into the bar, the country music band was already playing on the stage and it was as loud and rowdy as Ash imagined.

June ordered a beer and a drink for Ash as they sat at a balcony table overlooking the dance floor and mechanical bull ring. It was a saddle on top of a hydraulic machine, surrounded by a large ring of padding. People were already trying it with little success as the speed would progress when the rider became more comfortable, eventually "bucking" them off onto the mat while onlookers whooped and cheered their efforts.

After an hour of drinking and dancing, Ash was tipsy and feeling good. She got to the point where she didn't mind cowboys and lesbians alike slapping her ass and making comments. She had resisted June's request for Ash to ride the bull up to that point when Ash blurted over the music, "I would probably ride it but my tits won't stop leaking. Look at these spots." She pulled the leather vest apart to show her wet spots around her nipples in the spandex white shirt.

"You want them to stop leaking? Ok...let's go," June grabbed Ash's hand and tugged her to a side area that Ash failed to notice while there.

Ash offered her date to the couple working the booth. It was a branding/piercing booth where macho men or women could get a brand or piercing to show just how tough they were. Ash thought to herself, that is why I keep hearing a painful yell over the other noise.

"Lester...Margarete...I have one for ya. Her nipples keep leaking and they need to be turned off. Plug them up for her," June offered Ash while trying to hold the squirming, resisting detective.

"Fuck no! I might be drunk but not that drunk. Nobody is touching my tits," Ash snarled while trying to kick away.

Looking around at others in the line, June requested, "Boys...hold this hottie down. She already has her tongue pierced, I think these nips need the same treatment."

A couple of big strong cowboys took each side of Ash and held her from moving too much. June unbuttoned Ash's vest and yanked the tight shirt over Ash's head, knocking off her cowgirl hat. Margarete, the lady worker who had so many piercings, she looked like a pin cushion, cut Ash's bra off from the middle with a box cutting knife causing Ash's huge milk filled jugs to explode out. Everyone's eyes that were watching just about popped out of their head seeing such a hot spectacle not really believing how much mass was trapped inside that bra.

With her nipples wet with smeared milk, Ash was trying to get away, "Don't you dare. These nipples are for my husband and baby at home."

"You said they won't stop leaking so I think they need a little shut off valve. Now hold still so they don't mess this up. Uhh...I think she would like the cow bells. Those would match her outfit," June chose for Ash.

The people standing around began to cheer for it to take place, "Yeah...get em plugged up. Do it! Of course with the size of those nipples you might need a metal rod instead of a needle."

A woman added, "At least those cow bells are perfect because those tits are as big as udders."

Margarete looked at her husband and snickered, "Those are the biggest nipples I have ever seen. No need for any ice."

While wearing rubber gloves and holding their arming needle steady, the husband and wife piercers simultaneously zipped their needle through Ash's nipples, leaving a hanging cow bell dangling off each one. An explosion of cheers erupted and the two men holding her down released the pretty blonde mother.

She popped up looking down at the new silver jewelry hanging off her nipples. She was inebriated enough to where it was painless but she could feel the intense sensitivity. She flicked them and calmly asked, "Where is my shirt? I can't walk around like this."

June then bet Ash, "I will tell you what. I will give you your shirt and vest but you have to ride the mechanical bull and if you can stay on it while on high speed, then I will give you a thousand dollars for the rest of your trip. But if I win and you cannot stay on it, then you have to take your shirt off and ride it topless. Is it a bet?"

Yanking the clothes out of June's hand, Ash agreed, "Let's do this. I have taken down hardened criminals. I have solved the toughest cases. I think I can stay on a kiddie ride for a few seconds."

Slipping her shirt back on and buttoning the vest over it with no bra, Ash cut her way to the front of the mechanical bull line and demanded, "Hey you redneck cowboys...I'm next."

Of course with Ash's gorgeous looks and hot body, nobody objected. It wasn't the easiest of skills to step up on a mechanical bull while wearing a pencil skirt. Only because it was spandex, was she able to lift it up and spread her legs enough to straddle the saddle. Once her boots were locked into the stirrups and her hand securely on the rope thingie, she was ready.

"Bring it on!" Ash yelled while everyone watching cheered.

The mechanical bull started slowly moving circular, back and forth, up and down like a boat on a wavy ocean. Her skirt was so pulled up that people could see glimpses of her white panties underneath. Ash began to struggle as the bull's movements sped up. Her tits were bouncing restrictedly inside her snug vest but were still noticeable. Without warning, Ash flopped off the ride and landed onto the mat, with her hat flopping off her head. The onlookers laughed while some cheered and some booed her effort.

As Ash stood back up and placed her hat back on her head, June said loudly over the music, "A deals a deal so take the vest off and I will even allow you to try it again."

Ash refused to completely go topless so she convinced June into a compromise and took her vest off but kept her bodysuit shirt on. Because she was braless, Ash knew that the ride could be painful with her lactating size F boobs flopping around inside her top. It was now getting interesting as most of the bar was gathered around, fascinated with the attractive woman and her big tits.

Chanting and cheering her on, the crowd could be heard saying things like, "I don't want to miss this with a fuckin rack like that." George...come watch this drunk slut try to ride this thing...she is smoking hot." I don't think that whore can stay on with those jugs. She is too top heavy."

Climbing up on the bull again, Ash hiked her leg over the saddle and adjusted her body to get a lower center of gravity. She hung on tight and signaled that she was ready. The ride started again slowly and her tits slapped each other inside her blouse with the milky wet spots allowing the bar patrons to see her freshly pierced nipples through the clear material. It sped up and once again Ash was bucked off onto the mat below with her skirt completely pushed up to her waist and her cowgirl hat thrown free once again to a cascade of cheers and boos.

Not only was Ash pissed that she lost the bet again, her inner competitiveness made her seethe. She stood up with her entire thong white panties showing to the crowd. She pulled her skirt down, picked up her hat and shaped it before slamming it back on her head.

June was laughing, "It looks like my little Florida Princess has to give us a show. Go on girlie, take it off."

By then, the entire bar was gathered around to see if Ash was good on her word and not welch on a bet. She was hesitant and looked around before she said, "Fuck it," crossed her arms and pulled her top off allowing, her huge pierced tits to plop out against her chest to many gasps and cheers.

Ash adjusted her skirt, put her boot in the stirrup and hiked herself back on the mechanical bull. Her bare chest was mesmerizing to everyone in the bar. Her tits were so big and round with milk still running out even though the metal bars were poked through the pinkie sized cylindrical nipples. She yelled, "Ready!"

The bull started again and her exposed boobs had no choice but to flop around. People continued to cheer and gawk at the young sexy wife turned cowgirl. From being exposed and the center of everyone's attention, Ash's pussy was soaked and actually was forming a wet spot through her panties. When the bull sped up, her tits began to spin in a circle, causing the hanging cow bells to jingle when they smacked her large dark areolas. She had figured out her best approach and changed her balance as the ride bucked up and down.

Whistles erupted loudly, "Hee Haws!" Additional cat calls only spurred Ash on more.

"Ride it sexy!"

"Stay on it you gorgeous slut!"

"You need to be riding my dick like that!"

"Almost there!"

Finally the bull was full speed, Ash was flopping around and her tits were beating up her own chest. Guys and gals alike were waving their hats in the air and finally the bell rang and Ash had done it. She smiled and flipped the crowd off and yelled, "Fuck you all...this out of town amateur tamed this bitch."

Once the bull had stopped, several cowboys ran into the circle and lifted Ash on their shoulders, cheering and parading her around the bar. Even though she had lost money to Ash, June was happy for her. The one common denominator for most everyone in the honky-tonk was they desperately wanted to fuck Ash. Carrying her outside to a horse trailer attached to a truck, the men put her down.

"Come on baby...that was scorching hot watching ya tame that bull now I want to tame you with my bull," said a barrel chested man with thick hair and a long beard.

Even though her panties were a swamp, Ash resisted, "Are you nuts? Take me back to the bar before I kick you in your bull."

He backed away and unfastened his huge Texas star belt buckle and unzipped his jeans while two of his buddies held Ash. He pulled out his thick 8 inch hard veiny dick that was as big around as a shampoo bottle and held it in his hand while ordering the guys, "Take her in the trailer."

The trailer smelled like stale straw and horse manure. Ash tried to free herself to no avail. They bent her over a bale, yanked her panties down past her cowboy boots and pulled her skirt up to her waist. While two men held her arms across the straw by her wrists, her huge tits rested on the scratchy animal bedding. The six foot six cowboy got down on his knees behind her and plunged his hard erection into her gooey pussy. Once it parted her folds and filled her up, Ash stopped squirming because it felt so good.

"Get it Billy! Fuck her good!" One of the men holding Ash, blurted excitedly.

The large hairy cowboy held Ash's hips tightly and began to pump his dick inside of her without any time for her to get acclimated. The sloppy pounding was loud and he fucked her with force while his big balls curled under and slapped her clit with each thrust. Ash hated that if felt amazing and she instantly began to cum. Her orgasm was powerful and spasmed on his sliding dick but Billy was so horny, he only had only one goal. That objective was to cum as quickly as he could in Ash's twitching womb.

He was growling like a bear and the guys were rooting him on, "Fill that bitch up! Split that whore in half!"

"Grrrrruuuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhh!" Billy growled when he launched his sperm deep into Ash's pussy. Ash could feel the warm splat against her cervix over and over. He shook and leaned over her back to exhale deeply, "Fuck! Fuck! That was fuckin great!"

A couple more disgusting, rednecks showed up and they took turns fucking Ash on the straw bale in different positions. She lost track of her total orgasms but when June had finally found her, Ash's pussy had been the recipient of eight cum loads. Two shots were fired into the air when the guy pounding Ash stopped with his pants around his ankles. Everyone's head snapped around.

June waved the gun in the direction of all the cowboys and ordered, "Get your pathetic pecker out of my date. I want all you hillbilly assholes to let her go and get your ass back inside."

Within seconds, they followed June's orders and scampered back even though some were half dressed. June helped Ash off the bale and noticed her entire front and back were reddened and scratched from the straw. She helped dust it off the worn out detective.

"Do you want me to call the police on those assholes?" June asked.

"Nah...it was all in good fun. I was pissed they kept making me cum but I have to admit, as disgusting and sleazy as it all was, I was turned on and came uncontrollably. Having said that, it was still dudes and I think I like sex with women better now. I can't be a lesbian though because I'm married. Fuck...I'm all confused." Ash admitted.

The women returned to June's house and Ash took another shower. However, no matter how much she cleaned herself, the spunk from all the cowboys continued to ooze out of her. After drying off and blow drying her hair, Ash dressed in June's large Dallas Cowboys t-shirt with no bra or panties and asked her host while in the next room, "Can I get a blanket for the couch? I need to get my pump out of my bag. These tits are about to explode."

Ash didn't consider June to be attractive in any way because she looked more like a man than a woman. When she left the bathroom, June was wearing a strap-on with a rainbow colored 9 inch dong hanging between her legs which was shadowed in the light by her large gut.

When Ash looked up, she froze, "What the hell is that?

June laughed, "You are sleeping with me tonight. I can't shove my tongue into that jizz filled twat but I want to give it a good fuckin. You said you are feeling confused so this pride dong should feel great inside you. Oh...and don't worry about the pump...I will take care of that for you."

For some reason, that rainbow colored dildo aroused Ash even though it looked wildly out of place. Not only was it bigger than any of the men that gangbanged her that evening, it was supported by a woman which is what Ash desired. She had no energy to resist and knew she would not need lube because of all the spunk still inside her pussy. Crawling into bed and turning over on her back, June slid a pillow under Ash's butt. Now tilted properly, June raised herself up on her knees and wiggled the red head into Ash's gooey pussy and fell forward until every color had disappeared.

"Oh! That is bigger than it looks. Wow!" Ash surprisingly gasped.

June wrapped her forearms around Ash's knees and thrusted in and out of her slimy hole. Ash's head immediately thrashed back and forth from the amazing depth that colorful dong was reaching. June rested her entire weight on the blonde detective and pumped her like she was angry. Ash took all nine inches and when the tip would kiss her womb, she would twitch.

"Ash grunted, "I'm gonna cum! Keep going! Keep going! Unnngggggggg!"

As soon as Ash had her first orgasm, June spread her legs so she could lay down on her, fucking her wildly while sucking those drinking straw sized nipples of Ash's. The freshly pierced tips were sore but June would take the jewelry into her mouth and flick her tongue, creating a tugging sensation that drove Ash wild. No longer able to gulp that milk, she would smash her face deep inside Ash's areolas, then suck hard until the obstructed milk would flow. While sucking her tits abusively, June pounded more orgasms out of Ash until the pillow beneath her ass was soaked.

June gave one huge thrust and let out a deep bellow from a strong orgasm of her own. She convulsed and lay on top of Ash until Ash had to finally ask her to get up. Juned rolled off, then curled up next to Ash and fell asleep sucking milk like a baby down for its nap. In no time Ash was sound asleep as well.

The next morning, June was already fucking Ash again before she had even woken up. June was the one doing most of the orgasming and using Ash like a fuck doll. She flipped Ash into every position until Ash erupted for the first time while riding the dildo. Both women had enough and Ash needed to get going.

"You know...all those cocks last night felt great but I still think now, that sex with women is better. I don't know though. Am I a lesbian?" Ash questioned aloud.

June paid Ash the thousand dollars she owed and both ate breakfast. Finally, after some conversation and a few goodbyes, Ash climbed into her jeep while June smiled, "Guess what...the answer is yes you are."

Ash drove off to continue her west coast trip. Wearing a pair of white shorts, a floral sleeveless top and her cute pointed beige Lucky brand flats that exposed the sides of her feet, Ash sang and listened to music. Her blonde hair was in a sexy messy bun and she continued to move it out of her eyes when she facetimed her family. It was a much needed conversation which made her feel great the rest of the day. Hours had passed and she stopped in Arizona to sleep in a hotel, giving her worn out pussy a rest from any action. The next morning was to be her destination, reaching the last leg of the trip.