A Round of Milk: Last Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum you lesbian slut! You are now one of us and you are going to eat this pussy like you mean it! Oh fuck...yeah...lick that slimy hole! Suck the cum out of me! Do it!" Gigi ordered Ash.

Ash's tongue was doing the best she could when the Gigi squealed and let out a gush of her own all over Ash's face, "Eeeeeehhhhhhhh! Oh! Oh! Eeehhhh!"

After Gigi finished convulsing, she attacked Ash's full tits, flicking her cow bell jewelry with her own tongue ring. Using her teeth, she would also squeeze out squirts of milk to drink while she shoved two fingers back inside Ash's pussy. Ash was about to cum again when the door to the sauna opened up, and Mey Ling stood there with a straight look on her face.

"You must hurry. We are ready for you," the cute Korean girl instructed.

Gigi finished off Ash into a screaming orgasm that echoed inside the steam room. Since the cleanliness of the bath had been negated because both women were dripping with sweat, they had to take a quick shower in order to be ready for hair and nails. Gigi's colored her hair even more while Ash went with a trim and a spiral curled, thickening style and a few more blonde highlights. .

"Don't get me wrong, I think you have beautiful hair but why do you want to mess with all that upkeep? Cut it off," remarked Gigi.

Ash shook her head, "My hair is my identity. I'm like a woman Sampson. I get my strength from it." She laughed at her own joke but secretly thought about Tish's fetish.

When it was time for nails, Gigi went with black polish while Ash chose a burnt orange which also went against her personality. She was having trouble externally explaining her new appearance choices in life but she would rationalize internally. When the girls left the salon, both looked amazing and felt the same way. What Ash had denied herself the past year was that she wasn't a lesbian but only had been experimenting but her feelings had changed. Things were starting to make more sense.

Gigi invited Ash to dinner as her date and her overnight guest. They ended up bowling afterwards, having a great time. Once back at Gigi's apartment, she and Ash fucked almost the entire night. Gigi guided Ash on how to use her tongue ring in erogenous places on a woman's body. The sex felt natural and freeing to Ash and both of them had repeated multiple orgasms. Early the next morning, Tish had finally texted Ash, apologizing for not being around her phone and asked if Ash could meet her at her condo. Knowing that was her final quest, Ash thanked Gigi for a great time and hospitality but had to get going after obtaining her phone number.

Gigi smiled at Ash, "I don't know what you are running from. I know you have a husband and kids but sooner or later you are going to have to admit that you are one of us and admit the inner you and the outer conversion is complete."

Still some doubt but much less, Ash kissed Gigi goodbye. That day, she dressed in a pair of bell bottom jeans, a flowered spaghetti top and brown Birkenstock slip-on shoes to show off her freshly painted toes. Looking like a peace and love seventies girl, Ash plugged in her GPS and drove to Tish's place.

The condominium was a nice complex and Ash rang the bell, looking up at Tish when she answered with a smile. She looked even taller than Ash remembered. Tish was 6'2 and muscular but a lean muscle with wide shoulders. Ash considered her a big boned type that afforded her well because even at the age of 41, she played professional volleyball on the west coast circuit. Her age was not a hindrance because she kept herself in such good shape. Her arms were bigger than most men but even with her imposing appearance and short wavy hair, she kept her femininity with her big brown eyes and pug nose. Ash could tell she had added a couple more tattoos since the year before in addition to some on her arms and one on her ankle.

Tish looked down at Ash and smiled even wider, "Well...well...my debutant police woman has returned. I see you have grown your hair back and your rack is bigger. To what do I owe this great honor?" Tish was very blunt when she spoke.

Ash had no intentions to reveal that Tish herself was the reason for her soul searching trip so she quickly made up a tale, "Well, I had a police conference out here and decided to make the drive as a vacation. My husband couldn't come because of work so he stayed back to watch the kids."

Tish invited Ash in and the more they talked, the more Tish kept looking at Ash, craving this pretty blonde, remembering that night last year when Tish and her friends Charlee and Jacks fucked her. They reminisced about that night and even when they took Ash to get her hair cut. Tish twitched at the thought and she did not know that Ash was aware of her fetish.

Tish stood up and went to Ash, "You are gorgeous. I wish I could fuck you right now but a bunch of us are scheduled to play some volleyball at the beach in a half hour. Did you bring your bikini?"

Bringing in a bag, Ash sorted through her few modest bathing suits. Even though she had been working out and looked great, she was still a mom of three so she brought those.

When Ash selected one of the bathing suits she had brought, Tish's dominant nature took over and said, "I don't think so. I need you to show off those tits and ass. I have so many bathing suits in my top drawer. I will get you one."

"Do all you lesbians have a storage of clothes from other people? Geeze," the curious Ash asked.

"I don't know what that means," shrugged Tish while rifling through her drawer. "Ah...found it...this might be a little small but it is perfect for you," she added while holding up a French cut one piece rainbow pride bathing suit.

"No fucking way I'm wearing that. First it looks like it's way too small and second, I already had something rainbow inside me but I'm not wearing it as a fashion statement."

Ash's mouth was adamant against Tish's request but as a dominant lesbian woman, Tish could see in Ash's body language that she craved being dominated. It was almost a sixth sense and Tish could not believe that the pretty blonde was standing in front of her ripe for the picking. Tish walked toward Ash with her bathing suit in hand, backing her against the wall.

She whispered sternly, "Fuck yes you are wearing it and I won't hear another word from your pretty mouth. If you are in my city then you are mine. Do you understand me?"

Ash was frozen with her eyes open wide. She gulped and Tish lifted Ash's top over her head and threw it on the floor. With the top of Ash's head even with her chest, Tish had to lean over to unhook Ash's bra. She laughed, "Look what we have here. Not only did you get your tongue pierced, it looks like someone has gotten their nipples pierced. I like it. Damn...you have some big jugs. Are they bigger than last time?"

Ash swallowed again and nodded. Tish slowly knelt and while bending her knees, flicked Ash's hanging cow bells from her nipples before licking all around the nipple. Treating it like a cow's teat, Tish milked the nipple causing it to spray while opening her mouth to catch it, "Mmmm. That is some sweet stuff. I wish we had time but we don't. Now get dressed."

Ash shook her head slowly to resist but still stared up at Tish like a frightened puppy. That action prompted Tish to take matters into her own hands and warn Ash, "Ok...you leave me no choice. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this."

Tish pulled out a pink vibrating egg from her nightstand. It was a state-of-the-art long distance remote controlled sex toy that used an app on one's phone. It was insanely powerful with a little rubber tail so that it wouldn't get lost in someone's pussy. Tish picked up Ash with ease and sat her on the bed. Ash had finally regained her composure and snapped out of her submissive trance.

"What are you doing? Ash asked.

"I cannot have you always back talking and resisting. This will help remind you that you are my little bitch and you need to do as you are told," gleamed Tish.

She then unbuttoned Ash's jean's and yanked them off, causing her sandals to fall from her feet. Once her panties were gone. Tish laughed, "Your pussy is soaked. Look at that. You know you want to be my little trophy slave girl don't you?" She scooped a glob of goo from Ash's folds and sucked it off her finger.

Using her strength, Tish put Ash's legs on her shoulders and leaned forward, then she pushed the vibrating egg inside Ash's gooey pussy. She got off of Ash and quickly retrieved her phone and turned on the expensive sex toy. Ash immediately stopped squirming and shook uncontrollably. That remote vibrator was the most powerful one ever made and it was so intense, Ash had no choice but to subdue herself and do as she was told. Tish then turned it off like nothing had happened and commanded Ash again, "Now get dressed in your bathing suit."

"I told you I cannot wear that....auuughhhhhhhh...ok...ok...turn it back off," Ash stuttered as the vibrator was turned back on for a split second.

Ash put on the bathing suit and it covered very little. The French cut sides were basically a G-string bottom, riding up her ass crack, exposing both bubble butt cheeks. The straps were slid up over her shoulders but the suit was too small to hold in her huge tits. The colors of the pride rainbow run vertically and the entire fit of the suit looked like she was giving herself a wedgie.

"That's my little lesbian. That bisexual flag tattoo needs lasered off and we need to put on a girl/girl one in its place," Tish chuckled.

Wearing her traditional triangle spandex bikini bottom and her sports bra, Tish gathered a bag of essentials. The two women went out to the garage and got onto Tish's motorcycle and she fired it up. After a few revs, she warned Ash, "Hold on tight."

Down the street they went and off to the beach with Ash's long blonde hair flying in the wind. Her arms and legs were tightly wrapped around Tish's waist. When they arrived, several women were already playing volleyball like a contrasted scene from the movie Top Gun. Competitive beach volleyball is played two against two but this was more recreational and a standard six against six was being used. Of course it was many girls, gay and straight, having fun as they did once a week.

Once the motorcycle was shut off, Ash sassed, "I can't play volleyball with you dykes. It looks like every one of you are Amazon six footers."

Just then, Tish pressed her phone and the vibrator buzzed inside Ash's pussy causing her to double over and squeal, "Ok! Ok! I will play....stop!"

Tish laughed, "Uh...you do realize you are also a dyke too? You don't have to play well, you just have to be eye candy for us. You are my trophy girlfriend and let everyone drool over that ass and those titties as they bounce in the sand."

When they approached, a couple of the girls remembered Ash from the Rainbow Room bar but most were introduced to Ash. The blonde detective was right because every girl playing was at least 5'10. When it was time for Tish's team to play, Ash did the best she could, diving into the sand when necessary but to get traction with her bare feel was tougher than she anticipated.

Tish was very skilled as she spiked ball after ball, scoring points. All the girls were wearing headbands including Ash to keep their hair out of their eyes even though the ones with long hair wore it in a ponytail. Ash was no exception and when she made a great hit that scored, Tish walked over and slapped her bare ass cheek, "Nice hit there debutant. You are getting my dick hard."

Three of the four additional athletic, masculine women on the team began to chime in towards Ash, "I hope I don't get confused and spike one of those volleyballs on your chest."

"Damn. I'm playing like shit because I can't concentrate from staring at that ass."

"I don't care if we win. I just want to stay behind the blonde and watch her body bounce all over the place."

The games continued and the rule was that if your team was victorious, then you stayed and played the next team. Tish and Ash played several games before losing. Next to the first aid station up by the boardwalk were three shower stations. Tish and Ash were sweaty and Tish ordered Ash, "Hey sweet cheeks. Let's go take a shower and get cleaned off."

"I'm not dirty. I will shower when we get back to your place," Ash refuted.

"I didn't ask if you were dirty. I said, let's go take a shower. After I'm done, you will need one. Don't make me get my phone," the dominant athletic woman responded.

Ash and Tish entered the small wooden shower booth and at first Ash figured they would shower until Tish pulled her close and kissed Ash forcefully. She was horny and the lust had taken over. Ash couldn't believe the strength she possessed because she could not break away from her tight embrace. Eventually she accepted her fate and began to kiss back until Tish put her large hand on top of Ash's head like a man would do, hinting they wanted a blowjob.

Pushing Ash down to her knees, Tish used her opposite hand to slide down her lycra bikini bottoms. Once those bottoms were discarded, Tish put her size eleven foot up on the shower bench and pulled Ash's head into her sweaty pussy. She whispered, "Go on baby...get ya some of this. Make me feel good."

Ash didn't know what to think. Part of her was aroused, part of her was shocked and part of her was worried about the public display of too much affection. At that point, she really didn't have a choice and once her mouth found Tish's musky pussy, she started licking it slowly.

"Mmmm...there ya go. Don't be shy baby. Get in there and make me cum," moaned Tish.

As Ash's tongue began to move around, Tish instructed her as to what she needed, "Yeah like that. A little higher. Use that tongue ring on my clit! Fuck! Yeah...like that! Now suck it!"

Ash scooped her tongue up through the gooey folds and latched onto Tish's thumb sized clit. Tish held Ash's head and took control by moving her hips up and down into a grind.

She moaned even more, "That's a good girl. You keep that up, I'm gonna cum in that smart mouth of yours."

By then, many of the players spotted Tish and her new found girl toy and began to walk up to the shower so not to miss out on the lesbian peep show.

A built lesbian named Molly laughed, "Looks like Tish has another one in her web."

Other comments followed, "She sure does and this one is hot as fuck. She's gonna blast that face of hers."

"It won't be long...all she has to do is look down at that thong between her ass cheeks and that will do it."

"I love how this big titted slut has no shame."

Tish's grinding on Ash's face became faster and more forceful. It was as though she was using Ash's face to masturbate. Holding the pretty detective's head in place, Tish was rubbing her pussy all over her smooth skin, leaving trails of juice and goo all round. Her breathing was shallow and she gasped, "I'm close! Get ready baby! I'm gonna nut!"

Ash had no idea that Tish was a major squirter and when Tish grunted loudly, a thick stream of fluid rocketed out and splashed Ash's face like a water hose, "Aughhhhhhh! I'm cummin! Open up! Open!"

With her face dripping like she had just showered, Ash opened her mouth. Tish continued to grind and soon shrieked again, squirting an even thicker stream of squirt into the back of Ash's throat causing her to choke and spit some down her chin. Tish was using her own fetish in addition to Ash's tongue to get herself off. Covered in goo, Ash's smooth skin provided that smooth surface Tish needed to fulfill her desires. Every minute, she would scream again and blast another stream into the detective's mouth and face. Trying to keep up, Ash would swallow as much squirt as she could.

Molly knew from experience that Ash was carrying the vibrating egg inside her so she retrieved Tish's phone and turned it on low. Ash jolted upright and within seconds, the inner vibration prompted her to orgasm. Twitching and gurgling Ash also squirted in her bottoms. It dripped around the strip of bikini material like she was peeing through it.

One of the spectating women noticed, "Look! That bitch is cumming in her pants. She must like Tish's load."

"Yeah, that tat by her pussy is wrong. It needs to be changed," laughed another lady.

When Tish had finally had enough, she pushed Ash's face off her pussy like a person refusing a drink. She was breathing hard and trying to catch her breath. She exhaled referring to Ash, "Fuck I needed that! Damn she's good."

Still on her knees, Ash's eyes were closed trying to prevent burning from all the goo and liquid. Molly turned up the vibration speed until Ash collapsed onto her hands and knees into another powerful orgasm, gushing even more liquid through her bathing suit.

"Can we have some of that Tish?" Molly asked.

"No...this one is mine for now. Maybe at the Rainbow tonight."

"Can we at least suck on those jugs for a little taste?"

"Tonight you can. We will hit the lactation bar at the Rainbow. Razzles on me!"

Everyone cheered and slapped high fives. The crowd began to disperse and Tish turned on the shower. Ash lay on the floor with the water running off of Tish and onto her, thinking about what she meant by the lactation bar. Soon she would find out.

Tish and Ash were back on the two wheeled hog and rode off until they arrived at the salon called "The Outer Beauty" owned by a Raymond and Jeff, a gay couple that specialized in hair and tattoos. Because of a text sent earlier, both men were there waiting. It was the salon that Ash had gotten her tattoo and hair cut when she had been to San Francisco the previous year.

"Whoa! Why are we here? I can't get my haircut again," Ash verbally resisted but internally twitched in her suit.

Tish put the kickstand down and helped Ash off the motorcycle, "You can and you will. This time it will be a little shorter." She snickered after the last statement.

Ash knew of Tish's short hair fetish and immediately became worried. She didn't resist much like a man accepting his fate heading to the electric chair. She was so upset with herself because her pussy was so wet thinking about it.

When they entered the shop, Raymond was standing there with a smile and in his flamboyant voice began speaking, "It is so good to see you again girlfriend. Tishy here says she wants her trophy wife to get a trim again. I think we can hook you up. Sit down sweetie and I will give you the works."

Ash thought, oh...ok...it will be like the other cut and style. She didn't mind looking like the singer Pink for a few months.

Sitting down, Raymond put the cloth around her neck and hiked the chair to the proper height. Suddenly the clippers turned on and that buzzing sound, Ash started to freak out when the buzzer in her pussy also turned on and she was twitching and shaking, "Ohhhh...that is too strong....ohhhhhhh!"

Raymond took the clippers and started at her head and with a huge swipe, a two inch trail of Ash's gorgeous thick blonde hair fell to the floor. That swipe was followed by another and another. Ash was still shaking from the vibrating egg and that combined with the cold steel of the clipper blades made her orgasm. Watching it from the mirror reminded Ash of a man entering the military and getting that first buzz cut.

In just two minutes, Ash's hair was completely gone, leaving just tiny spiked follicles remaining. Tish turned the vibrating speed down on the egg to a point where it was actually enjoyable to Ash. Raymond then began spreading shaving cream all over Ash's short hair. With a long sharp straight razor, he swiped the short hair off before wiping it on a towel. It took a second but Ash realized that not only did she receive a buzz cut, she was being shaved bald like Pitbull. That prompted Ash into another orgasm, "Unnngggggfffffff" biting down hard.