A Submissive Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Kumiko's further descent into kink at William's hands.
1.7k words
4.35
46.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

A Submissive's Journey: Kumiko's Self Discovery

Chapter 2

by BrettJ and Bite-Me-Baby © 2005

His kitten trembled softly as he helped her from the tub, her green eyes shone brightly as they met His.. she was helpless in His arms as always, she really was His kitten. Purring softly she dropped to her knees before Him, wrapping her arms around His thighs and hugging Him tightly. His hands were suddenly in Kumiko's hair... "Crawl, Mine" He whispered. She crawled obediently alongside Him as He tugged her gently along. He stopped suddenly, pulled her up hard, causing her head to snap.. He placed a blindfold over her eyes then shoved her back down. Her trust in William was implicit, but she still trembled in anticipation.

Crawling along beside Him, He led her off , she was unaware of where he was taking her, but she knew she was safe in His care. He stopped again -- she heard a door creak open and felt a rush of cold air hit her naked flesh.... He spoke softly " You trust me Mine?"

She whimpered softly .. "Yes Master, I trust You."

"Enter!" He practically snarled, Kumiko could hear the tone in His voice change suddenly, she sensed His arousal already. Scampering quickly on her hands and knees she entered the room, not wishing to cause him any displeasure.

Master reached down removing the blindfold, she gasped and reared back on her haunches, as she took in the sight of the room . Kumiko's mind raced as she saw a wall covered in whips, floggers, crops, chains somethings she didn't even recognize. She was quivering now, not sure if it was from fear or anticipatory desire.

To the right was what appeared to be a Spanking Bench, in the center was a chair that looked evil -- chains hung from the ceiling, there were chains on the floor attached to "O" rings in the pavement, she shuddered as she tried to absorb it all. Kumiko was both fascinated and repelled, but she trusted William, her beloved Master. She knew he would allow her to come to no real harm.

Hearing Him chuckle softly, Kumiko looked up, seeing the lust in His eyes, He was standing near the wall where His whips were draped ... her heart pounded in her chest as He reached for one. She knelt trembling before Him, trying to conceal her own excitement as He approached her. The lovely Japanese girl was willing, ready, eager to submit to whatever He wanted of her.

His hand reached down cupping her chin , as He softly spoke, her eyes were riveted on the whip in His hand. "Now kitten, its time for a little training ... RISE!" He growled.

Quickly, she stood, locking her hands behind her head as she felt His hand caress her hair, she moaned softly...she loved when He played with her hair, sometimes even yanking it roughly. Suddenly, she felt William prodding her along, she walked before Him swiftly letting Him guide her, trusting Him completely. Then she saw the adjacent wall that she neared, she let a small squeal part her lips as her eyes met the St. Andrews cross. Master shackled her quickly to the wicked looking device, securing her safely, His eyes sparkled lustfully as He slowly stroked her flesh with the whip ... teasing her body with the cool leather, He slid it along her soft inner folds, making her shudder, making her crave his touch even more.

His lips met hers, ravishing her mouth hungrily before pulling back abruptly. Kumiko whimpered with disappointment. Closing her eyes she heard the whip cutting the air before it met her eager flesh, she wailed from the first lash, never having felt anything like that before. It was pain, but oh, so exquisite. He lashed at Kumiko's breasts causing her to whimper softly, the whip brought red welts upon her golden flesh. She heard Him growl as the whip came down on her soft, inner thighs savagely ... she screamed as the pain ripped through her, tears streaming down her face, yet Kumiko struggled in her bonds to reach out with her body, inviting more blows. William snarled with savage fury as he lashed out at her shaven mound. She spasmed violently from the searing pain on her most tender flesh, her head sagged as sweat formed on her brow. He yanked her head back, kissed her tears away as He unshackled her, she softly collapsed into His warm arms... sobbing uncontrollably, He held her tightly, stroking her hair before He led her to the chair. The sobs were as much from joy as they were from the exquisite, delicious pain.

Gasping as the chair came into full view ... it was metal, the seat was a grate with metal bars ... a dildo was mounted on it ... her eyes widened as William chuckled ... "DON'T move kitten" – Kumiko knew it was an order, not a request.

Kumiko stood still as he walked to the chair, coating the dildo in lube ...."Come here NOW" she quickly went to Him, "Now, it's time to teach kitten some restraint ... no cumming my slave, or ELSE!" He lifted her, lubing her tight, dark star she whimpered, almost saying no ... the dildo pressed against her ass, she inhaled deeply bracing herself for the pain she knew was coming.

His hands eased her down, letting her get used to the tip at first.."Open yourself my beloved Kumiko".

Kumiko relaxed, reaching back spreading her cheeks as He pressed her down - - hard ... she screamed as the dildo entered fully ... she struggled with the girth, but wanting to please and make her Master proud, she forced her hips down..screaming out His name as the entire thing impaled her tight ass. His lips kissed her savagely, fiercely, before he began securing her ankles to the shackles of the chair, he pulled her arms back, strapping them down as well. William stepped back and looked at her, his Asian toy, so beautiful, so complacent. She wiggled under His gaze. "No cumming, Mine" She whimpered, but nodded "Yes".

He walked off, and returned quickly with a block of ice. "Rise, My slave". Kumiko obeyed instantly. William could feel the dildo almost working its way out, quickly, He slid the block under her wet pussy. "Back down, Mine!"

Kumiko eased down, moaning as the dildo entered again ... the ice hit her cunt and she pulled up, the dildo stretching her, while William chuckled "Now Kumiko, ride the dildo till this ice melts, and remember, No cumming!" The look that crossed his face was one of desire mixed with a sensual evil.

William pulled up a chair and sat before her, watching His slave as she eased on and off the dildo, every time her shaven mound touched the ice she squealed, jerked upwards, the dildo fucked her ass with her every movement. Sweat formed on her brow ... as she struggled ... not to cummm. Over and over again, the ice teased her pussy, the dildo filled her ass until Kumiko thought she couldn't take it! Her head slumped forward as she sat down, the ice felt good suddenly and she ground her body down onto it, moaning and panting wildly, she watched her Master for approval. His cock throbbing before her, her mind reeled, wanting to feel Him inside her, needing Him, His big, hard, male cock, inside her, fucking her, taking all of her. Her aching pussy quivered dangerously, she pulled up and began pumping the dildo brutally, she heard her Master's breathing grow rapid, tears poured from her almond eyes as she whimpered ... "Please, my Master, let me cummm, I can't hold on any longer!"

William laughed wickedly, cruelly, rose and grabbed her hair in His hand ..."NO!" He slammed her down hard, the dildo ripping into her visciously. He took the ice, pushed it deep into her hungry cunt and said to her "When it melts, you may cum, Mine – not UNTIL!"

Kumiko growled deep and long, as the ice sent her into heavenly trembles, she felt Him pull her up, then slam her down HARD, again and again. Kumiko sobbed, trying not to explode as He drove her body mad with His actions. He leaned down, biting hard on her erect nipples. She struggled, her screams grew urgent, as the ice slowly melted within her hot, frenzied cunt ... her eyes closed as she slumped forward. The strain on her arms and legs was painful but not as much as not being able to cum! Her entire form shivered and shook uncontrollably, she screamed "Master, NOOOOO!!" as William guided her on and off the dildo. She wailed as her body gave in, her cunt was sore and cold, her ass on fire! Kumiko's head jerked back and she exploded, hoping like hell that damn ice had melted inside her!

Master pulled her up, rammed His fingers inside her cunt and pulled out a small piece of ice. He forced it in her mouth as her eyes flew open, she shook her head as she realized what she'd done. She swallowed the small chunk and sobbed as she tasted her own juices. " Sorry Master, PLEASE, sorry, I tried, please, I tried so hard, Master!" Her Master stepped back, grinning. "I know, but you disobeyed Mine and now you know what I must do?"

Kumiko sobbed and whispered " Yes Master, I know, your kitten needs to be taught to behave, must be punished, Master please, help me learn, please Master?"

William smiled down at her as He released her arms ... then her ankles, pulling Kumiko up roughly, she felt the dildo ripped from within her rear. He strokes her beautiful long hair, making her sob even louder. "It's okay Mine, you know I do this for you to teach you, all will be forgiven, know Master loves You no matter what He has to do"

Kumiko's lips quivered as her green eyes met His eyes, her tears flowed like a river down her face ..."Yes Master, I know, I'll be brave, always!" she said, dreading, but mostly loving, what was yet to come.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers