All Comments on 'A Truly Depraved Family'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot hot hot.

So super fucked and sucked up, the women and girls just pure cunts for sucking and fucking till they passed out from the insane pleasure of the outrageous non stop fucking and sucking, omg what a way to go, unadulterated fuck lust, mind blowing orgasmic bliss. My girls (live in fuck buddies) and I will spend 3 days of practically non stop outrageous fucking and sucking after reading this. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's uk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disappointment

I have come to expect excellent work from you. This seemed rushed and disjointed. No setup. No details. Just pretty much "my wife and I both had sex with our families. Now we have sex with our children. It's great." I hope your next entry is back to your usual fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good concept

Good concept. What would have made the story better would be more detailed descriptions of all of the characters so the reader can visualize what they look like. More detailed sex scenes between Jack, his sisters, and his parents. Some sexual interaction between Jana and her family with physical descriptions.

Look at some of the series with high reader response scores, look at how those authors describe their characters. How do they introduce them?

BrettJBrettJalmost 8 years agoAuthor
from the author - quickie

Not to be a bit arrogant, although I've got 550 pieces here - I've HAD many stories with high reader response. Some of my tales are meant to be quick, fast fun - perhaps silly, a bit dopey - some are meant to be more in-depth. I've also written fast little bits that developed over time. I don't plan to write the same thing every time, I have to vary things up a bit or get stale.

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
Great quick story

I enjoyed the premise. What a loving family

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Second helping

My two live in lovers and I have just read this story again, and invited some of their friends to join us, blond twin MILFs and two other young girls for a totally depraved week of fucking and sucking. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nonsense

This is a poorly written ridiculous story.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i enjoyed the story

quick read, very sexy. although i like longer stories, sometimes a short story is just nice to read. good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good store 9016288937

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous