All Comments on 'A Whore for Her Husband'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Good Foundation of a Story. ..however

The ' nitty gritty ' isn't there. I wanted to be there for Micheal's losing poker hand. I wanted to read his reaction when he found out his wife's renewed career vector. Would they still make it.

Maybe we don't all have first hand knowledge of gambling addiction and sleazy sub-world of high end nightclubs. Too bad. This story is a fail for any one who's viewed " Soprano's" compendium. No excuse for missing that. ***'s for " initial effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a pathetic couple. He's a scumbag low-life who would sell out his wife to what he thinks are hardcore thugs, and she's a filthy whore who will sleep with anyone to save a marriage unworth saving.

wibitriwibitriover 10 years ago
Count me in

...for continuing the story!

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
Damn Good!

I really liked this story too! loved the fact that she went back into business to save her husband.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
No So Uncommon

Husband pimps are pretty common. The marriage is convenient for them, more a safe place for her and a domestic for him. She's willing to whore to keep the arrangement and he has no jealosy because he feels no love. The money's good, that's all. Writing feelings into the story comes across as unreal.

Hollywood45Hollywood45over 10 years ago
Continue this!!

Please!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Part 2

Please write part 2

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Two years later...

You submitted this story two years ago, and I remember reading it. Why not add another few chapters and tell us what Linda is up to, did her hubby ever find out about

her whoring ways, and did she ever get the debt and second mortgage paid off?

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
Good story-just started

Good story. You make it realistic. So many story are not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking hot

Wonderful an absolute sex crazed fuck slut, love it, more and more please and soon.Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's uk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She never stopped being a whore, the cuck just didn’t know it.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Interesting story. I congratulate you on your imagination! You have a lot going on here. Everything so far sex wise has been more of a narrative,but you are still building your characters and providing needed background. Looking forward to the development of chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous