All Comments on 'Adriana and the Buttapboo'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great story!

This is a very well-written story. It's polished and has an excellent build-up to the climax. The author does a great job detailing Adriana's journey step by step. Definitely worth the read! 5 stars!

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 6 years ago
5 stars

How can you not love a love potion story?

Marketing slogan for the plant: “Buttapboo ®️ — anal is guaranteed”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It is a pleasure to enjoy having a wordsmith write a great story!!

Regardless of the possibility of experiencing a double entendre ... this wordsmith's ability to build towards a climax is magical! It is a joy to read a very well-written story. It might just be the Buttapboo talking, but definitely worth the 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love it

Read the title

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I loved it. It's nice to read a romantic story on this site instead of the usual hard fuck and suck dribble. This still had hot sex but it got the story. Well done. Five stars and a favorite point!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

Rare to see a mind control story be more of a love story, though I wish the revelation to Adriana was more fleshed out, and more of the dramatic potential had been explored.

that as well as the epilogue overall felt pretty glossed over as if the author was in a hurry to finish.

Timtom12Timtom12over 5 years ago
Phenomenal

Nothing less.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 5 years ago
Delightful

And I like happy endings! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
STUNNING

A slow start but, oh wow, I've been perusing literotica for years and THIS is my absolute favorite! Well done!

ishtatishtatover 5 years ago
!

Very well written. No one does a BJ description anywhere near as well

ishtatishtatover 5 years ago
Haoma

I meant to mention this in my earlier comment. Did you get the idea for the plant from the Zoroastrians use of Haoma in their ceremonies? There is a decent wiki article on it. Zoroastrians in Iran still export the plant to Parsees in India where it will not grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful writing. Thank you

Bbeautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect

One if the best and most intriguing stories here.

Would love to read a second part.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Hypnotizing, from beginning to end!

Well written, intriguing concept, brilliant execution, fun, and very sexy!

Is there a part 2 coming?

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Delightful

Truly delightful and so well written. Top marks. Thank you for sharing your story.

TsteveTstevealmost 4 years ago
Best shit

Best read ever in my five years of reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Belongs in the Readers Digest.

Why do people put stuff like this here?

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 3 years ago
Absolute favourite

I've read this half a dozen times, and each time I finish with a feeling of contentment, that all is right with the world. As a story, it's elegant, concise and powerful in the examination of the heroine's emotions. As characters they are intelligent, proud - and yet humble, witty and humorous. As a plant, it's on my Christmas list. They only thing that's on the list.

Great story

Thank you, ma'am. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done, beautiful story...

I'm surprised she didn't crash the plane, given how worked up and distracted she was!

On the subject of planes:

FYI: "back to the steering wheel where it belonged." In a plane, the 'steering wheel' is called a 'yoke', because the 'steering', (side to side), is done with the feet.

Hope all is well with you.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

Thank you for the privilege.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Potential to swing the harem route, but it works as a standalone too.

If I had one criticism, it would be that, after dedicating so much of the story to the ramping up of Adriana's libido and emotions, you almost completely skipped over their first sexual encounter.

That being said, still an easy 5-stars.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

Excellent. Pleased to see the MC did not let success corrupt him or the relationship.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

You are soo special , the stories and your talent.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Terrific romance with a Hollywood twist..

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

This is an amazing, well told and romantic love story. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...