All Comments on 'Adult Situations Ch. 13-14'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 2 years ago

I wonder how they know that all of these husbands will be okay with their wives fucking another man on these videos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where’s the tension conflict and drama? All these chapters boy and father meet sisters fuck fall in love meet new women couples etc fuck kinda fall in love but love for Crystal is strongest. Everyone can have sex for hours or days and each time is best ever.

Husbands whose wives surprise them with blue video that proves the are unfaithful and husband is cuck accept it and more fucking.

Hey try Crystal falls deeply in love with another hunk videos it and MC is a cuck unsure of future with Crystal.

So much female bi-sex. How about some man on man love. Father - son bi-sex anyone just to be fair. Maybe a new player drugs father and son and they are videotaped doing the nasty.

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

And"work" and the party just keep getting better! Sounds like Carol will soon be an inductee into the party scene. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES