All Comments on 'Afterglow Pt. 03'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 10 years ago
Not John Grisham, my ass!

Did Grisham ever write a scene as erotic and funny (at the very same time) as Girlinthemoon's description of Elizabeth teasing Olivia on the stairs? And the bar hopping scene: It was totally alive, again fun, touching and revelatory as to the growth of the love between Elizabeth and Olivia.

A wonderful read.

And now I hunker down to wait for the next chapter which I am sure will include a courtroom scene to rival any ever done by Grisham (reading even a short chapter by GITM drives me hyperbole about her immense talent.). (But maybe it isn't hyperbole, just prescient.)

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 10 years ago
I wish I could fast forward time to your next chapter

You know it's going to be a good day all 'round when you see another chapter by GITM. As usual, stellar writing and character-play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrific!

LaRascasse and ILienBagby said it much better than I could. Please continue this wonderful and engaging story. Don't make us wait too long for the next installment.

DragosLoveDragosLoveabout 10 years ago
The firetruck?

GAHHH! Whats the fire?!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Lucky in Love , Unlucky at Office Infighting (for now )

This chapter was an indulgent slice of nice for the most part. I wanted just a little more grit and slime for contrast. No sneers of a villain or tears of the downtrodden to play off the burgeoning sapphic love affair. What was done was well done, VERY well done.

However, aside from Roger oh-so-decently dousing Elizabeth's caseload and ramifications thereof, this was an multi-course meal consisting of successive, equisite desert entrees. Previously, the author created a pitiless stalker, a dastardly legal loophole seeking barracuda and a chauvinistic office rival , then kept them entirely on ice for this installment.

Ying overpowered Yang in this abbreviated offering. Sweet AND Sour Chicken is a mainstay on Chinese restaurant menus for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you GITM for...

Toronto being well and safe. Olivia seems to be warming up to him too...definite plus in building a relationship with Elizabeth. Looking forward to the next chapter.

MzFlyMzFlyabout 10 years ago
Great series!

Wonderful job on another installment! I'm really enjoying this storyline and always anticipate the next chapter. Very curious & concerned about what will happen on the case now too.

Happy to see these two embracing their passion & growing feelings. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

I love it! The beginning where Elizabeth takes control and makes love to Olivia on the stairs all the way to the ending where Olivia is comforting Liz and telling her Ll the different ways she "likes" her...bring us MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Don't you ever stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

eagerly waiting for next chapter.. please please post it soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't ever. End this.

It's 3 AM and I can't stop reading this. Please never. Ever. Ever. Stop writing. :)

rover5520rover5520almost 10 years ago
Such wonderful work.

Please don't ever stop writing stories like this series,please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can't (can hardly) believe

this is Lit. I bet some guy wrote this. Or

Ha! Or "Ah ha!" as said the little Bunny Girl, as she found a blanket in the trunk and planned her escape from her captors (see "Bunny Girl"--the one where she's captured by a strange circus troupe, and she never gives up and Cal realizes he loves her, and not just for her cute, pink nose and floppy ears).

No offense intended if it wasn't a guy. Paranoia is so fun! And clandestine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

this story line keeps getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

Great writing, can't wait to read the next chapter, best author on here. As it took me awhile to accept their sexuality, I feel for Elizabeth and her uncertain feeling's. Personally I am not bothered if this written by either a man or a woman, personally, I feel this was written by a woman who has had struggles with their own sexuality, but it doesn't matter, this is just a great story.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
Strangers

I particularly liked the subway scene where a tattooed gang member shows concern for the weeping Elizabeth. It was just a lovely comment on the kindness of strangers.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
Love your story

Why would you want to be John Fucking Grisham. He could never write this story.

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Lesbian romance

I haven't had a good lesbian romance in a long time. So good

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

Pleased Jackie showed humanity remains. Also I feel the emotions with the characters proving it is written well. For example I have wished to kick Robert in the genitals many times now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Afterglow Pt. 02 Previous Part
Afterglow Series Info