All Comments on 'Afterparty: The Bully'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

All of my Erotica is powered by PATREON! If you enjoy my work please consider supporting, becoming a Patron gets you access to early chapters on all my series and the ability to vote on what sorts of stories I work on next! Please check it out at patreon.com/breakthebar

Cheers!

~Break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but with this type of story you won't be able to live from your art.

That you write shit to get it out of your system, I can understand, but you better know not to post it.

Not everything we write is to be broadcast.

It harms the perception of you as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can at least mention chyoa or the fact Cloontang made these characters

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

It’s well written and earned my 5; but two comments that I hope you to find thought provoking.

First it’s way too long and repetitive - I skipped several pages.

Second is a personal point of view about big cocks. As we all know, stories involve the active suspension of disbelief - but when disbelief becomes absurd it is annoying and often unnecessary.

So the best data available bout 7 inches in the 98th percentile; 8 inches at a clear 99th,

So in a high school class of 18 year olds, maybe one 7 inch cock? Maybe two?

As an aside, a friend who had an affair with a younger man with a very big cock - she called him mister hung. She told me he was the worst fuck she had ever had - he had no idea how to do anything more that stick it in - after, size counts.

So I asked her why she still saw him from time to time. Her answer was, well he is useless for fucking but it’s really fun to play with.

So, 10.5 inches up the ass? I don’t think so,

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous, unfortunately, I cannot mention/advertise another site in the body of the story text. You are correct though that I should have been more direct in crediting Cloontang as the originator of the Afterparty, that was an oversight I shouldn't have missed and usually don't when collecting the chapters into one story. I'll fix it, but re-submition edits take a few days.

Cheers!

~Break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story's great, instant favorite. I'll be revisiting it a lot. Write more bully stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the bad reviews I've read down below left me befuddled. This was a grand tale that I'll be revisiting repeatedly!

poopybrodypoopybrodyover 1 year ago

More Tom stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story and the premise but man there is nothing that's a bigger turn off to ME then kissing after oral ESPECIALLY when said oral was between the girl and ANOTHER dude like what was shown on page 6....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I normally love Truth-or-Dare stories, but this one just wasn't for me. All the alpha male / beta / simp / cuck stuff is a real big turn off. Props to BtB for stretching their creative muscles, but any future stories with "Tom" will be getting a pass from me.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

I have to admit, this kind of character isn't normally my thing. But since neither Sarah, Nicole, or Miranda were girldriends, butnjust crushes, and since Tom, for all of his cocky domination actually cared about making sure the girls had a good time / experience... This whole thing was hot as hell. Spectacular writing as usual.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 1 year ago

Terrific. Been thinking bout it since I read it this past weekend, trying to come up with a good comment, but it's just terrific. Would I have preferred John not to be such a loser? Sure. Would I have preferred one flat chested girl in the mix? Sure. Minor stuff. The only real complaint is the opening note--WTH were you trying to convey? Is there a series of Afterparty stories, if so where? Totally confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my absolute favorite stories thank you for sharing!!!! PLEASE write more with this character!!!

MiniwandMiniwandover 1 year ago

I think I read the story'on chyoa because the characters ring a bell. I don't remember if your path was in it but it's clearly my favorite. It's so hot to see Tom win the girls.

If you want to write more about Tom, please do. It would be great to see him conquer other girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a wonderful take of sordid delight. Such a great asshole of a character. Definitely the right category by placing it in non-consensual. I loved it.

BiceptualBiceptualover 1 year ago

I've read far too many stories on Literotica, and this has to be one of the five best.

Louwho59Louwho59over 1 year ago

OMG!!! This story is a keeper…I can suspend my disbeliefs while reading stories like this, it was just so descriptive!!! I wished I was the one Tom was taking with the Hog!!! I’d like to find an after party with a Tom to plunder me and spank me until I came over and over while screaming with pain and pleasure!!! I want more stories with Tom, but until then, I’m now going to go buy myself some sex toys!!! I might even try my hand at writing a story to share!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I.... holy shit, that was amazing! I don't want to be greedy and somehow request more even though there was an epilogue but.... I'm going to! That was so damn hot, and kinky, and so damn wholesome in the TomxNicole scenes; couldn't get enough!!

Well done!! <3

doorknob22doorknob22about 1 year ago

Very good. Thanks for the effort and for sharing it with us.

Doombot80Doombot80about 1 year ago

This was a great story, really well done. What's interesting is that Tom, being the cocky "bully", actually helps the two younger guys out in his own way and the animosity in the story comes from Nicole instead. John may have been too inexperienced and ignorant to see Nicole cared about him, but he wasn't ever cruel to her, he just didn't know, but what she did to him was legit cruelty. It felt pretty unfair that poor John got his entire life torn apart for essentially just liking the wrong girl, while everyone else seems to have come out of the story unscathed. Thankfully Sarah seems to now have plans to take the two boys under her wing and guide them.

PleasurewhorePleasurewhoreabout 1 year ago

This story was engrossing and I appreciate the timee and effort put into writing it, kudos to you, sir!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Have you written anything original or is all your work based on other authors work?

ca2dcca2dc8 months ago

Great story. Unconventional perspective. In this day and age I think you could make some serious $$ with a series of self-published Tom books on Amazon or elsewhere. Tom takes a cruise, Tom flying a red eye, Tom goes to college, Tom backpacks Europe, etc.

Millions of lonely, socially inept, misogynistic, single, basement dweller buyers who visualize themselves as Tom, if only…,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story would love a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is intense! Definitely calls for a sequel or a spin-off

StiffboredStiffbored4 months ago

I was frustrated that I’ll have to wait for more OF Girl, AMA:The Boyfriend, and Quaranteam; but brightened my mood by coming across this story. Read from beginning to end in one sitting. Ignore the haters. As someone who could relate the John in HS, I want to hate Tom; but I have learned over time how freeing it is to know you can push a women’s buttons that she may not even know she has. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for more stories from these characters!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

Ditto what Stiffbored says below. Even ay 18 or 19, I doubt if I could have gotten off that much in 4 hours or so. At 21, on our wedding night, I managed 3 (to her 5), 2 the next morning, and 2 more when we got to our honeymoon lodging. The over the rest of the week, 3 was normal, with one day being a 5. What fun it was! When we got back home, the next day I started an eight day duty shift with the Fire Department -- my wife and I agreed we needed the break. The rest of the summer was 8 days on followed by 4 days off duty, and we settled into like the pattern we maintained until the kids came along -- usually 3 between Monday and Friday and 3 more on the weekend when the kids came along (year 3 of the marriage), the pace slackened to about 3 or 4 per week for several years -- we both loved it! Obviously her female cycle forced 6 or 7 day breaks, but there were times.... 😍 It was a great life until she passed away 50 years, 2 months, and 12 days after the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was great. Any recommendations on similar stories? The similar stories on the right aren't really similar to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A pretty good read...like the puppeteer pulling everyone's emotional strings and everyone has a lot of growing up to do. They are only ìn high school after all and all of the pathos of firsts among them; including heartbreaking coming up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why am I shipping Tom and Nicole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...