Aloha Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls kissed again and David was harder than ever. He saw his wife remove the blue teddy, she was pink, blonde and sexy against their new lover's golden skin.

"Come here baby" Keylani cooed. "Time to play with me baby!"

Kylie's curvy body was on top of Keylani's longer, leaner body and their breasts pressed together. "You feel so good against me baby, so sexy!" Keylani murmured.

"This feels so wonderful, so – right!" Kylie moaned as their bodies writhed together in lesbian pleasure. Keylani's knowing fingers stroked the sweet pussy of her latest lover as they kissed and rubbed bodies, she felt Kylie's first tentative caresses of her own pussy.

"Please baby, please --" Kylie moaned.

"What is it baby? What do you want?" Keylani teased.

"I want to – kiss your vagina." Kylie felt herself blushing again.

Keylani smiled, her plans for seduction were reaching fruition. "It's okay to be nasty in the bedroom darling, enjoy it. Now, what is it you want to do?"

Kylie grinned, a wanton look spread over her beautiful face. "I want to eat your pussy lover. I want to taste your clit. I want to suck your cunt!"

"Good girl!" Keylani grinned, spreading her legs wide. "Go right ahead. David, come here."

David didn't know what the stunning woman had in mind, but he had no complaints so far. As his wife positioned herself between Keylani's long legs for her first taste of pussy, he moved to the side of the bed.

Keylani pulled David close to her and once again, he felt her soft mouth engulf his cock. This time, his wife was an active participant and he watched her soft hands caress the golden, coppery skin as she moved towards Keylani's pussy. There was a dark Vee above the woman's pussy, her lips were sweet and inviting. David knew that he'd want to eat her too, but for the moment, he'd let her work her magic while Kylie ate her out.

He'd never paid much attention to his own wife's little pussy, but he noticed it now. It was cute and chubby, edible looking, clean and attractive. David vowed to eat her a lot more often from now on.

Keylani's mouth --- oh God, that amazing mouth --- was sucking him fiercely now, no doubt propelled by his wife's sucking her hot cunt. Kylie's blonde hair was tossing wildly from side to side as she tasted pussy for the first time.

"Oh fuck, oh goddd, oh sweet Lord, you're good!" Keylani hissed as she felt Kylie's tongue, while she in turn sucked on David's cock. She couldn't wait to feel it in her cunt, but she was adoring watching the novice girl's first foray into bi-loving. From the way Kylie was adoring her, she knew it would not be her last.

Kylie licked and sucked for all she was worth, with more talent than she knew she possessed. She pulled at Keylani's pussy lips, taking them into her mouth and sucking on them, using her fingers to fuck the tight sheath of the woman's pussy. Keylani bucked up against her invading fingers, so Kylie got the bright idea to crook one finger and rub it against Keylani's clit. Her lover screamed and shrieked with joy at the new trick. She climaxed hard against Kylie's fucking fingers and tongue.

David was hard as he had ever been now, watching all that had unfolded around him. Keylani slid her mouth from his cock and fell back on the bed, gasping for air.

"Oh my God, you were wonderful Kylie!" she said between breaths. Kylie smiled and told her "That was so sexy, I never knew I could be so kinky!"

Kylie moved up Keylani's body and the women kissed again. Keylani cuddled her playmate close and told her "Baby, we can get a lot kinkier than that, I promise you. David?"

David grinned over at the sensual pair, a big loopy grin on his face. "Yeah?"

"Your wife and I need to be fucked. Think you can handle that Stud? Can you handle two horny sluts like us?" She squeezed Kylie's full, round breast as she said it.

"Yeah hubby, can my man handle two horny cunts?" Kylie said, truly getting into the spirit of it all. She leaned over and bit one of Keylani's coppery nipples.

"He is sure as hell gonna --- hell, YEAH!" David said, trying to bolster his own image. "You two can keep me fired up, I think I can fuck both of you."

Kylie looked proudly at her husband. "Fuck Keylani first baby. I've never seen you fuck another girl, I bet it'll be real sexy!"

David looked over at the sexy, grinning Keylani. "How do you want me to fuck you Keylani?" Even this surprised Kylie, they usually fucked with him on top, rarely any other positions. David too, was learning.

Keylani grinned again. "Oooh babies, you're going to like this. David, lay down on the bed, your back to the wall, sitting up." David did as she suggested. "Kylie sweetie, I'm going to ride your hubby's cock and you can ride his face – or sit in front of me and we can play!"

Kylie looked over at them slyly. "Can't we do both darling?"

Kylie's wanton new personality was exciting to David. "Go for it!" he cheered.

Keylani moved over David's pulsating, hard cock and slid down on it. Her cunt was warm and smooth, like butter. She squeezed her cuntal muscles around David's cock as she took him in and began to move up and down.

"Ride me cowgirl!" David cheered her on. She moved hard and fast on his big cock, taking all of him in, hitting the back of her cervix, while his newly-kinky wife began to lick and suck the joining of pussy and dick. Kylie's tongue hit Keylani's hard nubbin, she relished the look of bliss that came over Keylani's face as she licked their joined bodies. David was really fucking the pretty Hawaiian's body, his shaft was gleaming with her juices. His cock pistoned in and out of Keylani, hammering her hard. She screamed with joy as she took in all his massive tool.

Feeling the need to experience more pleasures, Kylie did as Keylani had suggested and moved over her husband's face. She lowered herself to his licking tongue and cooed "Ahhhhhh" as he began eating her out. She didn't know her husband could be such a good pussylicker, he wasn't in Keylani's league, but she intended to make sure he got a lot more practice. Turning her head, she watched Keylani take her husband's cock deeper and faster and when Keylani turned her head, she kissed her passionately.

"Thank you, thank you for this!" Kylie said with genuine affection. "I never knew sex could be this good, or I could be so wild."

"We're not done yet baby!" Keylani panted. "How ya doin', Stud?" she asked David, who gave her the "thumbs up" as he continued to suck on his wife's pussy.

"Time for a change!" Keylani purred as she moved away from David's dick. She encouraged his wife to do the same and they huddled together on the bed, whispering. David wondered what his two fucktoys were up to.

Both of them scampered off the bed, leaving a confused David behind. They came back a few minutes later, hiding something behind her back, Keylani leaned in and kissed Kylie, hard. Kylie returned the passion, it was so hard for David to believe this was the same shy little thing he'd married just yesterday.

Kylie sat down on her haunches on the bed and Keylani showed one of the things she'd been hiding, a bottle of baby oil. She rubbed it all over Kylie, making quite the little show out of it, fondling her tits and kissing her on occasion. Kylie just took all the attention she could get as the golden-hued girl made love to her body.

"Your turn to fuck your wife David" Keylani told him, giving him a quick peck. "You've waited long enough. But she and I have a nasty little idea, don't we baby?"

Kylie nodded and said "Mmm-hmm".

Kylie moved up to the head of the bed and beside her husband, kissing him softly. "Just go with the flow baby, you'll love this."

Keylani showed her next hidden object, a large double-dildo. "Darling David, you're going to come here and fuck your wife's pussy from behind. I'm going to fuck her ass with this and the other end goes in my horny little cunt!"

David looked at Kylie, shocked. "Are you sure you want this?"

A look of pure depravity crossed Kylie's face. "Oh, yeahhhhh, baby. Both of you, fuck me!"

David was still astonished at the changes. He looked over at Keylani, he looked at his wife, whom he still adored. He wasn't crazy, he was going to take full advantage of her new, uninhibited nature.

David moved in behind Kylie, who had her gorgeous ass raised high in the air, her face buried in a pillow. His cock slid easily into her pussy and he looked over to see Keylani slide the big dildo into his wife's tight asshole.

"Ohhh, fuck, yesssssssss!!!!" Kylie groaned as she felt them both enter her. It felt so good, she was packed, she was full of cock, good hard cock, the man she loved, the lover she adored, both of them fucking her, using her body to slake their own depraved lusts. Kylie's inner whore was out there for them to see and she gave it her all, fucking back against both the invading shafts.

Keylani felt the dildo rubbing against her pussy and clit, she could see the look of intense concentration on David's face as he fucked his wife. She adored both of them, she knew, they had given themselves over fully to her lusts. As she fucked Kylie harder, she knew David was enjoying the changes her plan had brought out in both of them.

They fucked hard and long, but it was finally time. Screaming loud enough to wake the island, David came, shooting a huge load of cum into his wife's tight pussy. Keylani yelled out that she too, was cumming. Kylie was the last to cum, but she was the loudest and her body twitched for minutes afterwards.

Still kinky, Keylani plunged her beautiful face into Kylie's pussy from behind and sucked out as much of David's cum as she could. Kylie's little yelps of pleasure let David know just how wild his wife could be.

The nearly-exhausted trio got into the shower that David and Kylie had played in before and cleaned each other up playfully. They returned to the bed, with David in the middle, his women cuddling him close. Within minutes, they were all fast asleep.

Their honeymoon ended, David and Kylie flew home. They had spent as much time with Keylani as they could, and when she wasn't with them, they fucked like rabbits. Kylie's newfound insatiability turned David on. One evening, he let her seduce a cocktail waitress up to their suite and watched Kylie fuck her brains out with the dildo Keylani had left behind. Keylani squealed with delight over the phone when the couple related that story to her. That night, she was wilder than ever when fucking with the young couple.

"What are you thinking David?" Kylie said as she gave his cock a secretive squeeze.

"How much I love my beautiful new wife and how much I can't wait for Keylani's layover next month. What about you?"

Kylie was thinking how much she wanted to get her best friend Vanessa into bed and eat her pretty auburn-furred pussy. She thought Vanessa might object at first, but her own sensuality would likely win out. Kylie and Vanessa would then be able to enjoy wonderful times while David was at work – and some when he was home.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she said with a secretive grin.

12