AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 001-010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that last one several of the girls, though I didn't notice who, let out little 'woo's!' and Becca rolled her eyes. "They are both in relationships, so keep your cooters in the Off position, ladies!"

This brought chuckles from most of the group. Cassidy, however, slipped her hand into mine and squeezed my fingers, and I looked down and she gave me that 'I told you so' look.

Becca went on with her announcements. "Alright, last two things. First, we have a more diverse crowd than last year in terms of what kind of content we all make. There will beno shaming of people for any kind of content they do, or don't make. Or for what sites they use! If I catch a whiff of that, not only will you not be back next year, but we will literally drop you back off here at the dock and go back out without you.

"Second, the rental company needs to do a crash safety course with at least four pilots for the houseboats. I'll be one of the drivers for the Single's Boat, so I need three volunteers. Please come and see me! Everyone else, you can start loading the luggage onto the boats. Just follow Ted over there in the red shirt."

A bearded guy who looked like he was sun-beaten leather held together by dirt and shoelaces waved from the near side of one of the docks.

As the crowd of models began to move, I squeezed Cassidy's hand and pulled her back to me. "I'm going to go get the pilot course," I said.

She nodded, slipped her arms around my waist and went up onto her tiptoes to peck my lips. "OK, Tiger. Has anyone, y'know... interested you?"

"I don't know if I'm ready for that emotionally yet," I said. "Physically, sure. But not in here or here." I pointed to my head and my heart.

She nodded again. "Just keep an open mind."

I took a deep breath and nodded. "I will. For you, I will."

It was strange, telling my fiance I would be open to flirting from other women for her sake.

I headed over to Becca near one of the warehouse walls, while Cassidy went to start joining the crowd moving luggage. I noticed JC talking with his girl Terra, then heading over as well.

"Hey, I'll volunteer for piloting," I said to Becca.

"Me too," JC said.

"And I'll help on the singles boat," a woman said. She was of Asian descent but spoke with a slightly bewildering midwest accent. She was gorgeous; tall and slender, with full bowed lips and a striking face. She was wearing a denim jumper with short legs and an overall front on top, along with a heavy-duty green athletic bra. "I'm Ami, nice to meet both of y'all."

JC and I introduced ourselves.

"Great," Becca said. "Follow me, the faster we get this done, the faster we get out on the water."

We followed our blonde leader around the warehouse and down the side of the dock. From here I could feel the slightly cooler breeze coming off of the water, and I took a long moment to just take in the majestic blue of Lake Powell against the warm mountains of the desert around us.

The docks, and the warehouses, looked like they might have been a couple of decades old or older, but the houseboats and speedboats tied up along their lengths and in the storage warehouses were well kept. As we walked I noticed Ami, despite her rougher clothing, walked with this elegance and grace to her that made me wonder if she'd been a dancer, or maybe even an actual runway model.

Becca eventually found a guy named Bruce, or 'Just call me Brucy Boy', the kind of good old boy who was all smiles and factoids and little nuggets of wisdom. He ran us through the controls of the houseboats on a dummy mockup and made sure we knew how to use them, along with the emergency equipment (other than the radio and the flare gun, most of it was self-explanatory). Then he showed us the map of Lake Powell they had on every boat, and pointed to a couple of places we shouldn't go - mostly down at the south end near the dam - and where the boat-up gas bars were.

"Last thing, just a warnin'," Brucy Boy said. "If y'all see the PoPo, don'tchu worry none as long as y'all aren't bein' too wild. Just let them come alongside. They's'll ask some questions, just show them the rental 'greements with us and yous won't have no problems. All our houseboats are metered for low speeds, and got them bumpers so y'all would have to try real hard to run into anything and cause real damage. S'not a challenge, by the way, please don't do that."

Then Brucy brought us over to a small area beside the docks where an old, rundown Houseboat looked like it was ready to collapse in on itself, and had us show him we knew how to turn over the engine, and each of us took a turn driving it in a couple of circles.

While JC was taking his turn, Brucy Boy monitoring over his shoulder, I leaned back against the railing and took in the lake air.

"It's just as beautiful as I hoped it would be," Becca said, coming to stand next to me. She was wearing mirrored aviator sunglasses a lot like my own and had a sincere smile.

"You did a great job putting this all together," I said. "Make sure you get to enjoy it, too."

"Oh, I will," she chuckled. "Probably tomorrow morning once I know everything is actually working as intended."

"Well, like I said, if you need any extra hands just let me know," I said.

"I do appreciate the offer," Becca said. "I'm sure something will come up so that you can be the dashing knight in shining armour. Maybe a clogged toilet?"

That made me laugh, and she joined me.

"I'm not entirely joking, some of these girls are bound to be disgusting - put enough of us together and someone always ends up trying to flush something they shouldn't. I think we had to call the B n B owners six times last year."

"Well, I guess I'll do what I can," I said. Then the houseboat rocked as Brucy had Ami purposefully drive it into the dockside, showing how the bumpers along the sides would absorb the impact. Becca and I hadn't been ready for it though, since we hadn't been paying attention to them, and she stumbled into me and I caught her quickly, holding her by her bare upper arms. "Whoa, I got you," I said.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Whoa, nice hands," she said. "Maybe you really are a little bit of a hero." She touched my arm and grinned. "Just a little bit, though." She turned away and leaned back against the railing with me, mimicking my own posture, as we kept talking.

It wasn't until we were back on land and walking up to the dock that I realized she may have been flirting with me.

No, she wouldn't, I thought. She was a no-nonsense, on-the-job kind of personality. Beautiful, sure. But flirting with me?

Chapter 8

Brucy Boy led us down the docks to a pair of houseboats that were now swarming with women. The larger one had white siding, while the slightly smaller one had been painted blue.

"The white one is the Couple's boat," Becca said, turning to JC and I. "Let's try to get moving in about thirty minutes?"

"Sounds good," I said.

"Man, I can't wait to be out on the water," JC agreed.

"Awesome, see you out there," Becca smiled, patting my arm again and then nodding for Ami to follow her on board the Single's boat.

JC and I boarded ours. There was a small porch-like area of deck at the back of the houseboat that had stairs leading to the roof of the house portion, which served as the main deck. A sliding glass door gave access to the interior, and we ducked inside into a somewhat cramped hallway - both of us turning a little sideways to feel comfortable. Four doors lined the corridor, each of them currently open as the girls had divided up the rooms between the couples and were busily unpacking and talking back and forth. Beyond the corridor the long, rectangular houseboat opened up into a kitchen area, and a lounge area beyond that. Another small porch deck was at the other end of the boat, with glass bay windows letting the lounge look out onto the water.

"Well hello there, handsome," Terra said to JC as we passed by the room she had claimed for her and JC.

"Hello, beautiful," he said. "Captain Juan Carlos, reporting for duty."

"Oh, I was talking about your tall friend," Terra teased him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," JC rolled his eyes. He swept her fit body up into his arms as Terra squawked in surprise and then turned and winked at me. "Sorry, just need to remind the woman who she's teasing."

I laughed and started shutting the door for him. "No worries. Nice to meet you, Terra."

"You too!" she whooped as JC turned and tossed her onto the bed.

Heather and Cattie had taken the room across from JC and Terra. Cattie grinned and waved to me as I stuck my head in the door, while Heather was unpacking a suitcase into the chest of drawers built into the wall.

"Hey," I said. "We're departing in like twenty-five minutes. Come on up top."

"Sounds good," Cattie nodded and pointed her thumb at the nearby wall. "Cassidy took the room next to ours."

"Sounds good," I said.

"Try not to get too loud with your grunting, yeah?" Heather said, turning and smirking over her shoulder. "If you keep us up at night, I'll return the favour. Cattie is a bit of a screamer when I really get going."

"Heather!" Cattie exclaimed, mostly for show but still blushing just a little. She grabbed a pillow from the bed and swung it at her girlfriend, thumping her back.

I laughed as Heather stood and turned, her imposing size looming for Cattie. "Are we doing this?" she asked.

"Maybe," Cattie grinned, holding the pillow in front of her for protection with a big, silly grin.

"Excuse us," Heather said to me. "Apparently I need to remind my girl who wears the pants in this relationship."

"Funny," I chuckled. "JC said something similar." I shut the door as Heather went to the porthole window and closed the curtains so that no one walking by on the dock would see what was happening.

I snorted and shook my head. We weren't even untied from the docks and two of the couples were already fooling around. Becca separating the group into Couples and Singles was starting to make a lot more sense.

At the next set of doors I stuck my head into the opposite room. Heels was lounging on the bed with earbuds in, a notepad in her hand as she wrote something and bopped her head to the music. Wanda was just coming out of the little en suite bathroom, carrying an empty cosmetics bag she must have unpacked. "Hey, we're shoving off in about twenty-five minutes," I said. "Meet us up top?"

"Sure," she nodded with a soft smile. "I'll let Heels know when she's done journaling."

"Great," I said and winked. As I turned away I felt a sense of deja vu. I winked? I wasn't a winker. I didn't wink at people. Why did I wink?

"Hey, Tiger," Cassidy said as I finally entered our little stateroom. Each of the rooms was the same, featuring a king-size bed squeezed into the cabin and dominating the space. Two sets of drawers were built into the far wall bracketing the door into the en suite. Our room was painted soft turquoise and had a bit of a sea turtle theme with prints framed on the walls. Cassidy was lying on her side of the bed, knowing I preferred the left side, and patted the sheets next to her.

"Hey," I said, shutting the room door and latching it before climbing up onto the bed on my knees and falling in next to her. We settled on our sides, looking at each other. We'd lain like this hundreds of times through college. At home in our apartment. It felt right to be like this.

"So, are you the captain now?" she asked, lowering her voice in a terrible parody of the classic Captain Phillips line.

I laughed. "That was almost Arnold," I said.

"Whatever," she grinned.

"And yes, I'm the Captain," I said. "Though I think on a boat like this I'm more like the Skipper. JC doesn't know it yet, but he's Gilligan."

"Oh, going retro," Cassidy said. "I like it. Am I Mary-Anne or Ginger?"

"Neither," I said. "They both had the hots for the Professor."

"Mmm, then I'm definitely not either of them," Cassidy agreed, scooching closer to me. "Maybe I'm..."

"Maybe we should end the metaphor," I suggested.

"OK," she nodded. "How was driving lessons?"

"Fine. Should be easy," I said. "We need to head out in about twenty minutes."

That was when a soft moaning started leaking through the wall near our head. The headboard of the bed was built into the wall, and the headboard of Cattie and Heather's room mirrored ours.

Cassidy and I both looked at the wall, and then back at each other and grinned and blushed. "Guess they didn't want to wait," I said.

"Neither do I," Cassidy said and began undoing my shorts. "Can I suck you again?"

I nodded, and helped her get my shorts off.

"Sit with your head on the headboard," Cassidy whispered. "I want to blow you while you listen to Cattie and Heather."

Chapter 9

"Fuck," I groaned, doing as Cassidy said and leaning my head back on the wall where we could hear the muted lesbian moans from next door. I closed my eyes, already half hard, and listened for a long moment. It was just one voice, and I couldn't tell which of the women it was as she was trying to be quiet and failing. Was it beautiful Cattie, with her perfect and pale complexion, or was it Heather? Were they licking each other, or had they brought toys?

"This is so fucking hot," Cassidy whispered. She'd laid down between my legs on her stomach, propping herself up on her elbows as she began to suckle on my cock head. After a few minutes of Cassidy slowly sliding my cock further into her mouth and working me with her tongue, she pulled off of me and slowly stroked me. "For real, Robbie. Have you met anyone yet you want to fuck?" She kept her voice low so we couldn't be heard outside the room. "What about Cattie? I think we've both had a crush on her since we met her."

"Um, I mean, sure," I said. "But she's in a relationship."

"What if you could fuck Heatherand Cattie?"

I pictured myself fucking Heather from behind, pushing her face into Cattie's crotch. "I mean, that would be hot, but-"

"No buts, this is just fantasy," Cassidy whispered. "Anyone else?"

"Becca," I groaned, thinking of her touching my arm. Her cherubic face and bright eyes.

"Would you want me to watch?" Cassidy asked between soft, little licks of my shaft.

"Yes," I said.

"Would you want me to play, too?"

I nodded. "Eventually."

"Anyone else? What about that beautiful Chinese girl?"

"Ami," I said, thinking of her long legs and graceful walk. "I would. And Leia."

"I haven't met her yet," Cassidy said. "I can't wait to watch her suck on your cock like this."

"Cassidy," I groaned, stopping her and reaching down to pull her up next to me. She let me, and snuggled in next to me, pulling her knees up to her chest as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Cass, I need you to stop trying to push it," I said. "It'll happen if it happens. Right now I just want my fiance. I want you."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, really," I sighed. "Stop performing. If you keep doing that, I'm going to get frustrated, and things will just spiral out of control. Can you please just be real with me?"

She nodded. "I'm sorry, I just want you to be happy."

"I was happy," I said. "And now I'm not, but I believe you, Cassidy. I believe you mean what you say. You don't need to force it."

She nodded again, silently this time, and hugged herself to me. I buried my nose in her hair and we ended up just sitting there for about ten minutes, holding each other as my cock wilted.

"We should get going," I mumbled into her hair after a while. "We'll be leaving soon. Do you want to change?"

"OK," she said. She squeezed me a little tighter, then rolled off of the bed and went to a drawer she'd filled. "I have that cute bikini with the boy short bottoms, that should hide my butt."

"Sounds good," I said. The moaning had died down from next door, so I just watched as my fiance started stripping out of her clothes.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking at me with a nervous smile.

"Watching you," I said. "You know I love watching you get dressed."

"I figured- Never mind," she said, and smiled a little more. "Thanks."

"Oh, no," I shook my head. "Thank you.

Cassidy stripped down completely, doing a little dance when she took off her bra and wiggled her tits at me, then bouncing her butt at me as well as she stripped off her thong. She took a moment between undressing and dressing to jump onto the bed and come kiss me, letting me grope her a little, then went back and slipped on the pink and black stretchy shorts from the two-piece swimsuit. She'd gotten it from a small clothing company as a sponsorship package, and she'd liked them enough that she'd gone above and beyond her contract with them, which had brought in return business for her, and even more clothes.

The top was more traditional, black triangle cups with pink polka dots and pink strings. She did a little trick she'd learned from some of the other models and crossed the shoulder strings across her chest, which angled the cups a little more and created a bigger cleavage. When she was done, she spread her arms and presented herself to me. "Good?"

"Sunglasses," I said.

"Right," she nodded, and found her little round black ones.

"Try some bracelets, and the silver hoop earrings," I suggested.

She grinned and turned, opening another drawer as she bopped her booty a bit, enjoying playing dress-up for me. "Like this?" she asked, turning back around with a tinkling of various silver bracelets on both forearms and holding up the hoop earrings.

"Beautiful," I said. "But fix your hair. Maybe a half pony?" She did, put on the earrings, and turned back again. "Have I ever told you that you're the most beautiful woman on the planet?" I asked.

"Every day," she grinned. "Come on, we don't want to be late."

"Alright, alright," I said, rolling off of the bed to my feet. I stopped Cassidy from opening the door and kissed her, then grabbed the sunscreen from our little washroom where she'd stored it. "I'm putting this all over you."

"Yeah?" she asked. "Gonna squirt your white stuff all over me and massage it into my skin?"

"OK, you win," I shook my head. "You made it way dirtier than I did."

She bit her lower lip with a smile. "I love you," she said.

I nodded quietly, opening the door to our room. "I know, I love you, too."

We headed towards the stairs.

Chapter 10

Up on the top deck of the houseboat we found the rental company had carpeted it with cheap faux grass. At the bow of the boat was a small enclosure with glass on three sides where JC and I would be steering the boat from. There was also a hot tub in the centre of the roof, with several heavy deckchairs around for lounging. The whole area had a waist-high railing to stop people from stepping off the sides.

I followed Cassidy up the tight stairs, her bum right in front of me, and when we reached the top and pulled her close to me and gave her another squeeze. I was still... Well, I still had a lot of things inside. But I knew I was still in love with her. I knew she still turned me on like no one else.

Wanda, Heels and Terra were already up top. Wanda hadn't changed, but Heels had changed into a purple one-piece swimsuit with leg holes that cut high on her skinny hips and a diamond-shaped cutout in the centre of her chest. Her warm brown skin seemed to already be soaking in the rays as she was tying her thick black hair back and lounging on one of the chairs. Terra had also changed, though it looked more like she was wearing athletic gear than something to show off - her bikini bottoms were a bright red and had a thick band, but the elastic material also revealed half of each of her firm ass cheeks. Her top was little better, the black halter clinging to her small chest and clearly showing off nipple bumps despite actually covering everything.