All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 181-190'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander11 months ago

Well one nice perk to insomnia is finding another installment of one of the best stories on this site from the best author here! Thanks for another great group of chapters, such an emotional roller coaster, can’t wait to see what happens next!

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

Really enjoyed these chapters. Robbie and Cass are making progress. Becca isn't hiding. I can't wait for the outcome of the Pussy Posse meeting. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Becca said, Heather said, I said, Try and find new and more interesting ways to liven up the dialogue, this is tedious and unimaginative.

KrittaKritta11 months ago

Ignore the comment about "said" being dull. Trying to liven it up with forced imaginative descriptors of how a person said something makes a story difficult to read. Keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kitta, I’m afraid I disagree. The previous comment has merit especially when two characters are talking. I said, she said is clumsy and irritating. Read some P G Wodehouse to see how a real author does it.

Lolilol47Lolilol4710 months ago

THanks for another great chapter.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

That panic attack is setting off all kinds of red flags for me. I feel like Cassidy and Robbie need to fess up everything about the app to the girls in "the circle" like yesterday. Several of them are going through some serious shit and they really can't make informed decisions without knowing EVERYTHING that might be affecting their mental state. And even the ones who aren't going through some shit deserve to know so that they can decide if they still trust Robbie and Cassidy even though those two could be mind controlling them into accepting stuff they wouldn't have. We know they aren't, but the girls don't know that, and they deserve to have the information and then come to their own conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I find it amusing when us anonymous users fight in the comments….

That said general advice for authors is to primarily use “he/she said” as a tag. It’s pretty invisible to most western audiences and helps maintain the pacing of a scene. PG Wodehouse’s style is widely considered out of date. People don’t write like Shakespeare either. Doesn’t mean a piece is written incorrectly.

But enough about changing writing styles and how it’s probably better to not take advice from random internet people (even one as sexy and smart as myself)…. Thanks for the chapter! I’ve been enjoying these stories. I prefer my smut to have some heart to it ^.^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...