An Acting Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers

By morning, Kenzie knew she wanted to see Mia again. Mia had no issue with that, she told Kenzie about some of her dalliances with her older clients. "Women sure can be more creative in bed, I've learned a lot!" Mia said. She was sitting naked in Kenzie's lap, feeding her new lover breakfast.

Kenzie, also naked, tweaked a stiff nipple. "I'll say you have, sugarplum. Hmmm – I may have to think about joining you in that business of yours."

"And have you?" Brittany wanted to know.

Kenzie nodded. "A few times. I haven't slept with a man in months, I've been really enjoying the company of women."

Brittany put down the remainder of her wine cooler and asked "Then why were you in such a foul mood when you came home?"

Kenzie smiled. "Oh, THAT. Well – my baby's got her `visitor' and she won't do anything when she has and ... " Kenzie raised her eyebrows.

Brittany giggled. "Gotcha."

Kenzie sighed. "And telling you that story got me horny – and wet. I think I'm gonna take a shower."

Kenzie left the room and stripped out of her remaining clothes. She touched her pussy, damn, she WAS soaked. Mia could of at least eaten her cunt, but oh well ....

Kenzie climbed in the shower and turned on the water. She was just beginning to lather herself up, when the curtain was pulled aside. Her naked – and drop-dead HOT – roommate stepped in the shower and joined her.

"Want someone to wash your back, hotstuff?" Brittany said with a throaty purr. Kenzie's eyes went wide with delight at discovering this new facet of Brittany's sexuality. She moved forward for a soft, French Kiss.

"And just wait until you find out how I spent MY day .... " Kenzie's eyes went even wider as Brittany spun her erotic tale.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers
12