An Early Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

While they cuddled together, I went out to the Living Room and retrieved the Magnum of champagne, pouring 3 more glasses and toasting our niece's newfound sexual liberation. I told her in a stern tone "Now understand Marsha, we have to be discreet about all of this. We'd love to have you over for more -- lessons, but if people -- especially your mother -- were to find out, there'd be hell to pay, do you see?"

Marsha smiled and sipped her drink, a look of contentment crossing her lovely features. "Yes, but poor Mom. I don't think Daddy's a very good fuck!" she giggled.

Veronique said to her "I've fucked your father, he's not horrible, could use a little more finesse and could work on his foreplay" she told our startled niece.

"Wow -- you fucked my Daddy?"

Veronique nodded and said "That's nothing, Stewart's fucked your mother."

Even more shocked, Marsha turned to me and gasped "You fucked my Mom -- your own sister?" She was surprised, but there was a look of perverse delight that spread across her lovely features.

I laughed, enjoying seeing her reaction. "When we were younger, a few times, yep. I told you, she was a pretty hot little number in her younger days, although she was more than a bit drunk at the time and may not remember anything. So Marsha, it's better safe than sorry. But you -- the boys better watch out!" Veronique trailed her hands up and down Marsha's long, sexy legs.

"I don't know about boys, you two" Marsha sighed. "I think I want to move on to the advanced classes, the Adult Education -- think I can handle the lessons?" she cooed, moving closer to her naughty Aunt Veronique.

I gathered Marsha in my arms while my wife began going down on her again. I knew she could handle the lessons and was happy that her future was now bright and positive. Veronique and I had done our best to assure that.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12