An repeat encounter with Ms. Jones

Story Info
She was my teacher in college.
4.4k words
4.57
23.2k
29
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work as a cardiologist in a large hospital in Chicago. It's a busy job, and it occupies much of my time. I start early, and most days I finish around 5 pm. Every 3 weekends, I am on-call too.

One of those weekends, I was less busy and went to the emergency room to talk to my colleague. Suddenly, I saw a nurse rushing in my direction, "Dr. Gordon, can you please help us? A patient has arrived unconscious in the ambulance. We urgently need a physician, and the emergency room doctor just went to the bathroom."

"Of course. Show me the way."

We hurried to the bedside. The woman wore a robe, and her hair was disheveled, covering her face. The nurse attached EKG electrodes as I listened to her heart. The EKG showed VF - A fatal arrhythmia unless treated promptly. Within seconds, I operated the cardioverter, successfully restoring her normal rhythm. She was still unresponsive, and it was clear she needed more than restoring her rhythm. Her breathing returned to normal within a couple of minutes, and now we had time to check on the cause of her collapse. I ordered the usual laboratory tests and an echocardiogram. The heart ultrasound showed a large area of the main ventricle not working properly. The differential diagnosis was either a large heart attack or a stress-induced cardiac abnormality. I performed cardiac catheterization an hour later. It demonstrated normal coronary arteries. It was a relief. The newly described stress induced syndrome may be dangerous and even lethal, but most times, the outcome is excellent, unlike a heart attack.

I transferred the patient to the intensive care unit, and returned back to my department. An hour later, she again had a dangerous rhythm. I was called to resuscitate her, and her normal rhythm was restored. Overnight she became more stable, and I wasn't called again about her.

The next morning, I came to visit her. She was reading US magazine, and her face was hidden behind the paper. I introduced myself, "Good morning, ma'am. My name is Dr. Gordon. You seem to be feeling better. Can we talk, please?"

She put aside the magazine, and I saw Ms. Mary Jones's smiling face.

I was stunned. I saw her name on the chart the night before, but she had a common name, and I was too busy to recognize my favorite teacher in college.

She laughed, "Eli... sorry, Dr. Gordon, it's nice to see you again after such a long time. I heard from the nurse, you saved my life not once, but twice. Thank you. I feel much better today."

I checked her folder and examined her. Everything suggested she was well on her way to a full recovery.

I grinned, "Ms. Jones, I am happy that everything progresses as expected. We'll keep you here for one more day, and if there are no complications, move you from the intensive care unit to another department for three more days. Assuming your healing continues on the same trajectory, we'll send you back home soon.

"Thank you again, doctor."

...

I returned to my office, and reminiscences of my years in college came back to me like it was yesterday.

Ms. Jones taught our class Human Anatomy. Every male student fell in love with her in the first year. She was young with a pretty face and a fantastic figure. Ms. Jones was smiley, engaging, and patient with us. I sat in the front row, and was hooked within days. Despite wearing loose blouses, her huge breasts protruded and were difficult to ignore. The only thing I remembered from her first lesson was her introduction and her big rack...

I listened to her lectures, but often, my eyes focused on her top. Several times, I tried to shut my eyes and focus on the material, but it wasn't easy. Especially when I heard her smirk, "Eli, I'd rather you sleep at home." How was I supposed to explain that it was the only way I would not be distracted by her breathtaking body...

At the end of the year, she summoned me to her office. She smiled, "I gave you an A, but it's because of your potential and less because of your performance. You were too distracted during my lessons. I may guess the reason, but it's still unacceptable. In the future, you'll have to concentrate on the important subjects and ignore everything else."

I mumbled, "Ms. Jones, thank you for trusting me. You are the best and nicest teacher I've ever had. I think I am in love with you..."

She smiled, "Eli, you are young. One day, you'll find a true love. Good luck, and I hope you end up in the right profession."

And now we meet again...

...

The next morning, I started my rounds earlier than usual. Before my students and the nurse joined me, I went to her room. Unlike the prior day, her hair was combed, and she added lipstick and makeup. Her face looked as pretty, just as I remembered. The hospital's loose gown hid her body...

She grinned, "Good morning, Dr. Gordon. It's so nice to see you in a white gown. It looks good on you."

"Thank you, Ms. Jones. By the way, I prefer you call me Eli when nobody else is in the room."

"Dr. Gordon, if I was a physician who saved somebody's life, and that person didn't address me as 'doctor,' I'd be upset... And, please call me Mary."

I laughed, "Mary... It is difficult to call you by your first name. I did what every other physician would do, not more. By the way, I looked at your chart, and all the tests improved nicely. But I was still surprised..."

She gave me a concerned look, "What is it?"

"As I recall, my college teacher told us women were heartless. To my amazement, I found a heart in your body."

She giggled, "Eli, I never said that. It's not fair to mock an oldie."

I chuckled, "I know you never said that, but you look very cute when you smile. I had to see it again. Jokes aside, your heart and lungs need to be examined. Is it OK if I do it, or you'd rather another doctor does it?"

She smiled at me, "Jake, you worked on my body a couple of times already. Why would I ask for another doctor?"

I stuttered, "Becauuse now you are awaake. I wasn't suure you'll feeel comfortable..."

"Doctor, don't be silly. Do whatever needs to be done."

I listened to her lungs from her back side - Everything sounded normal. However, it was torture to listen to her heart so close to her massive tits, despite the stigma that a physician's attention is automatically switched to thinking about medical lesions when examining patients. I was obsessed with Ms. Jones's body for too long to ignore it now. When I listened to her heart, I felt my hand shaking, and my palm started sweating. I gazed at her face and said, "Lady, I was wrong. You do have a heart. No more arrhythmias or new murmurs. Based on your available data, you continue recovering well. I would like to transfer you to a regular floor. In two days, we'll repeat your heart scan, and if the heart function has improved, you'll be on your way home soon."

"Eli, this is good news. Everybody here was friendly, but... the hospital's food could be better."

"I agree. You are lucky to eat it for only a few days, while I have to eat it every day for years..."

"Can't your wife make you a better meal?"

"Mary, I am not married. When I get home, I am usually too tired to make my own dinner, so I buy prepared food, and microwave it at home."

She glanced at me for a moment and said, "When you are ready to discharge me home, I'll invite you for a homemade dinner at my house."

"Are you sure your husband won't care?"

"I am not married."

"In this case, I'll be happy to. I'll use the opportunity to examine you again. You need a follow-up visit to ensure no complications happen once you are out of the hospital."

I continued checking on her daily. Her heart returned to normal, and cardiac enzymes normalized as well. On her fifth day in the hospital, I sent her home with a recommendation for a week of home rest.

When Mary was about to leave, she reminded me to arrive at her house on Friday evening at 6:30 for a homemade dinner.

...

On Friday I shaved, showered, and dressed nicely. I was nervous, and my pulse was more than 100 times per minute. It was one thing to see and treat Mary in the hospital. Being at her home and having her cook for me was a whole different experience.

I bought a bouquet of white and pink roses and a box of gourmet truffles on the way to her house.

Mary opened the door and smiled. I was stunned. I have never seen her like that before. In college, she used simple baggy clothes and heavy jackets, trying to conceal her massive chest. In the hospital, she wore an ugly hospital gown that hid her body. Now, she wore a tight beige dress that displayed her voluptuous body. My jaw fell to the floor when I faced her huge chest, narrow waist, and wide hips.

She grinned, "Eli, I still remember you ogling me in college, wondering what I hid behind my formal suits. You were not the only one doing that, but you were my favorite, so I chose you to sit in the first row... And now you saved my life. I had to show you the real me... Are these beautiful flowers for me? Thank you, but you didn't have to do it. Let's go inside. I prepared Italian food. Hopefully, you'll like it."

"Mary, after getting used to eating junk food, hospital cafeteria meals, and ready microwaveable stuff, any home meal will be a welcome change."

She showed me her home. Two bedrooms, a single bathroom, a living room, and a basement. It was a small house, but it felt homey.

I sat down at the table, and she served minestrone. The soup was hot and tasty. A plate of veal scallops in Marsala with spaghetti followed. It was delicious! She also poured for us a glass of tangy Chianti. The dessert was a homemade sweet tiramisu.

During the dinner, I was savoring the food and didn't talk. Mary ate quietly as well. Now and then she peeked at my face, trying to guess if I liked the food.

I finished the meal and stared at her pretty face.

She watched me and said in a low tone, "Eli, you are very quiet. Please tell me if you didn't like the meal. I tried my best, but I am a teacher, not a chef."

I gazed into her eyes and blurted, "Mary, will you marry me, please?"

She giggled, "Eli, so you didn't suffer eating my meal. That's comforting."

"I have a confession to make."

She looked at me quizzingly.

"In college, despite not knowing much about you, I became obsessed with you. Initially, I thought it was only a physical attraction because of your pretty face and fantastic body, but frequently, I closed my eyes and just listened to your calming voice. Your patience with us and your kind demeanor impressed me greatly. In the hospital, I tried to manage your care like any other patient, but I couldn't. I think I love you..."

"Eli, I like you too, but love is a different story. Even if I ignore the age difference between us, we know almost nothing about each other. I have no idea if you have hobbies, like to read books, want to have children..."

"You are right, of course. What I was trying to say is that from the little I learned about you already, I haven't noticed anything that would tell me I was wrong."

She smirked, "As a veteran teacher, I've had my share of students who were obsessed over me. You are too consumed with your feelings. Seeing your former obsession clouds your mind, and you imagine things."

"Please do me a favor. Come with me to the movie theater. We'll see a movie of your choice. I would love to go out with you."

"Are you sure it's such a good idea? What if you hate the movie?"

"I think you are missing my point. The movie is less important to me. I want to spend time with you and know you better."

"Eli, I like you. However, you are trying to find a rainbow that does not exist. I'll go with you to the movies. Choose the film you like, but please, no horror show."

I grinned, "Thank you. Do you like French movies?"

"I do. But we'll need to read the subtitles, so make sure our seats are not too far from the screen. And may I pay for my ticket?"

"Mary, do you wish me to pay for the dinner you prepared for me?"

She smiled, "OK, I get it. When would you want us to go see the movie?"

"The weekend is upon us, so you are probably free. Is tomorrow evening OK?"

"You know my address already and here is my phone number. When you find the right movie, text me the name and the time it starts."

I kissed her cheek and drove home.

...

When I arrived home, I checked out French movies. 'It Boy' was the only French movie I could find on Saturday in the landmark theater. The film came out in 2013. I read the plot and liked it. I texted Mary to be ready at 5:30 pm, and 'forgot' to mention the film's name.

She was ready by the time I arrived. Mary wore a long blue dress with 3" heels shoes. She looked amazing. I whistled appreciatively. She blushed, "Stop that! We are not children."

I apologized, "I am sorry. You look so beautiful, I forgot I was too old to admire a pretty woman."

She grinned, "I am not saying you cannot give me a compliment, but whistling is childish."

"Teach, I promise to behave..."

"Eli, I think you behave differently when you are with other people. Is it true you are naughtier around me?"

I sighed, "You are right. In your presence, I feel like a student again. I am too anxious to impress you. The result - I do silly things."

She took my hand in hers and said, "Why are you nervous? It's not an exam or a date. We are just about to see a movie."

I didn't respond. I wished it to be a date.

I opened her side door. She glided in, and giggled, "You are a perfect gentleman."

As I was driving to the movie theater, I noticed her fingers scratching her upper chest.

"Mary, are you OK?"

"I feel better than when I was in the hospital, but occasionally, I still have minor pains."

"Lady, if it hurts badly, let's return home and check it out. If the discomfort is minor, we'll watch the movie, and then I'll examine you to be sure you are OK."

"Eli, each day I feel slightly better, but at times I still have a nagging pain that usually lasts seconds."

"I trust you are telling me the truth, but if it worsens, let me know ASAP."

She chuckled and caressed my arm, "Here is my favorite doctor in action. I am lucky to have a cardiologist by my side. Imagine I went to the movies with a mortician!..."

We both laughed. I noticed her hand continued caressing my arm during the drive.

The theater was mostly empty, probably because it was an old French movie, and was already available on Netflix. We sat in a middle row.

Mary turned to me, "Did you take Spanish in high school?"

"No. As a second language, I chose French. I don't think it was a smart move, but back then, I was fascinated with French culture and cuisine."

"So you'll understand the actors talk."

"Not really. I studied French for only two years. The only sentence I still remember is Je t'aime."

She blushed and stayed silent.

I leaned into her, "Mary, your blushing suggests you know what it means."

"I do, and I think you said it because you wanted to see my reaction..."

"I admit it. You look beautiful when you blush."

"Are you trying to make me uncomfortable?"

"No, but these French words describe my feelings."

She stared at my face for a moment. I returned the gaze without saying a word.

Next, she raised the wedge between us, leaned on my shoulder, and whispered, "You are a naughty man. Shut up, and let's see the movie."

I hugged her shoulder. A few seconds later, the lights went down, and the movie began.

The movie told a story about the relationship between a 20 year old guy and a 38 year old woman. The plot was complicated, but the main story described how she began intimate relations with him to get a promotion. He discovered her motive and ended the relationship, but then she realized she loved him after all...

During the first 20 minutes, Mary sat still, with her eyes focused on the screen. Then she glanced at me and whispered, "Is it a coincidence the movie shows a young guy in love with an older woman?"

"This was the only French movie in town. I read the storyline and realized god planned for us to watch it."

"Eli, I doubt god tried to help you - The woman in the film is manipulating the young guy. I bet you she'll leave him soon after she becomes the editor."

"What do I get if the movie ends with them falling in love with each other?"

"What do you want?"

"A kiss."

"How about I'll make you another dinner?"

"A kiss!"

"I'll go with you to another movie?"

"No. I want to kiss you!"

"And what happens if I am right?"

I chuckled, "You'll kiss me..."

She sighed, "You have one track mind. I give up."

I hugged her, "I love to hear it."

She put her palm on my thigh and squeezed it, "You are a bully. Now let's see the movie."

As I predicted (As I mentioned before, I already knew how it ended...), the two actors fell in love. I peeked at Mary. She had teary eyes.

We left the theater, and she mumbled, "The story is not realistic, but it was done well, and both actors were very good."

"I think the woman played better, but the guy was OK, too."

We were quiet for the rest of the drive.

When we arrived at her house, I opened her side door and helped her out. I followed her to the front door.

She inserted the key, turned to me, and asked, "It's only 8:30. Are you interested in a cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate cake?"

I smirked, "Is my drooling noticeable?"

She grinned, "You are cute when you pretend to be silly."

We entered, and she brewed our coffee. I ogled her. The way her hips swayed was very sexy. My pecker began to stir, but I was already in her house and in no hurry to claim my prize.

She served the coffee and noticed my exploring eyes, "Eli, what am I going to do with you? Can't you see me as a friend, or at least pretend to?..."

"It's hard."

She giggled, "Are you talking about your state of mind or describing a certain part of your body?..."

I blushed, "Both..."

We ate the cake and drank the coffee, gazing at each other like two lovers. Five minutes later, Mary stood up, "I do not know what is happening to me, but it's not right!"

I approached her and said softly, "Mary dear, may I have my prize yet?"

She looked at me pleadingly. I held both sides of her face and gently kissed her full lips. Her lips remained closed.

I whispered, "It doesn't count. It was NOT a real kiss."

I saw a tear in her eye as she muttered, "I hate you."

Next, she came closer, scratched her upper chest, and then French kissed me before disengaging, "Happy now?"

"Not yet. But we'll discuss it later. More importantly, how often have you had chest pains in the last two hours?"

"Only two times, and they were mild."

"I want to examine your heart. The heart problem that sent you to the hospital may return in 5% of patients. I'll go to my car and bring my stethoscope."

I went out, brought my listening device, and saw her smiling.

I asked, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"When you are done, I'll have a question."

"Please lie down and open your top." She removed her blouse and unclasped her bra. I put the stethoscope over the center of her chest. The heart sounds were normal, and I did not hear pathologic murmurs.

Subsequently, I put my stethoscope on the nearest counter. Jane remained supine and did not cover her chest. She smiled, "Dr. Gordon, may I ask you a question?"

I stared at her quizzingly, and she grinned, "The whole show of examining my heart, was it a medical concern, or you wanted to have another look at my tits?"

My face turned red beet, "The diplomatic answer is I wanted to be sure your heart was OK after what you went through. However, I admit looking at your fantastic breasts made my day."

She chuckled and remained topless, "Dear Eli, your intentions are so transparent. I feel the same way but display it more subtly than you. I caressed your arm in the car, leaned on your shoulder during the movie, invited you to my house for a nightcap, and French kissed you. I wondered if my next move should be to rape you or start crying. And then you came up with the ingenious idea of examining my heart..."

12