An repeat encounter with Ms. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said embarrassingly, "Teach, I failed the test. May I have another opportunity to pass it?"

"Hurry, please!..."

I closed the gap between us and kissed her lips again, feeling them spreading as her tongue met mine. Her small palm grabbed my hand and placed it on her marvelous left boob. It was firm, and the nipple was rock hard. She moaned, "Your warm hand feels fantastic. The other night, I dreamt about you. In my dream, you started checking my heart with your bare hand. Then you cupped my breast and said you had to ensure the other chest organs were OK. You tweaked my breasts, claiming breast cancer had to be excluded. I saw the front of your pants tenting and knew you were aroused, but I was unable to talk or move. Suddenly, your hand moved away. You said you had to go, and I was left horny and frustrated. I masturbated for 10 minutes until I climaxed."

I grinned, "Mary dear, Sorry I left you in the dream. May I continue now?"

"Yes, YES, Y E S!"

...

I undressed quickly, seeing from the corner of my eye that she was ogling my body. I was proud of being in good shape. At 6'1" and 182 pounds, my fat content was low due to my rigorous exercises four times a week. I stood before her, naked, and let her enjoy the view.

She smiled, "I would have never believed it. The skinny college boy turned out to be a real stud! And I thought busy doctors did not have time to exercise. Despite my initial resistance, I was attracted to you because of your honesty, simple talk, silly jokes, and, of course, your handsome face. But your athletic body is a whole different story. Come to me; I want to feel if it's real or another pleasant dream..."

I moved in her direction and stared unabashedly at her glorious tits. It was such a relief I didn't have to hide my intentions... I caressed the creamy breast. It was smooth and firm but not solid like one would expect from implants. My palm was larger than average, but the breast was even more prominent. I kneaded it lightly, and she moaned. I leaned down, licked the hard nipple and sucked on it. My long time fantasy of playing with her mammaries became a reality!

She whispered, "Eli, enough games. Come to bed. I want to touch and feel you."

I lay by her side, and my hand trailed down to her soft abdomen and the narrow landing strip leading to her mound. My fingers found her moist labia and caressed them before inserting two fingers into her cunt, feeling her soaked pussy. I wanted to go down on her and lick her nectar, but she stopped me, "Please, I haven't had sex in a long time. I want you inside me now. We can play later..."

I moved between her thighs, lifted her legs on my shoulders, and shoved my erect cock all the way in one massive stroke. Mary gasped, and a short time later, her body shook violently as her climax took over her. She whimpered, and her fingers clutched to my waist, pulling me deeper into her. I began pounding her trembling body. Her noises grew with each stroke, eventually turning into loud screams.

I whispered, "Darling, you have no idea how long I wanted to do it. Now that you are mine, I won't let you go!"

I intensified my thrusts, and she lost it. Between her cries, she mumbled unintelligible words. I continued pounding into her fast and hard, feeling my orgasm building up. Her jiggling orbs were the most erotic sight I've seen in a long time. One of these days, I'd love to titfuck her...

As I felt my spunk starting to travel toward my stiff pole, I growled, "I am about to cum now. Take it!" I exploded deep in the hidden crevices of her womb with 6 powerful jets. Subsequently, my cock deflated, and I rolled on my side, caressing gently her sweaty body.

She remained motionless with her eyes shut for 15 minutes. I whispered in her ear, "Mary dear, I love you more than ever."

Her eyes didn't open, but a little smile decorated her pretty face, "Thank you, my love."

12