All Comments on 'An Unstoppable Love'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Wow!

Very nice story! To me that's how it's supposed to end! Thanks for another great story!!!

xKissingDimplesxxKissingDimplesxover 11 years ago

I love unspoken love/devotion between siblings/family members.

Great story!

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

GREAT STORY, I loved it and the way you ended the story I prefer to read .

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
You are right, Brett...

that's all that matters! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Love will always come through no matter how hard u try to stop it. Great story man 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good but

it was a good story but fell flat when celeste joined in. it just proves that there was no REAL love between them if there was they would never need or want anyone else ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a truly beautiful story of undying love

That it's between a brother and sister makes it all that much better. I love how at the end they marry and have cute incest kids, happy and healthy kids. A loving brother's big prick belongs in his loving sister's sweet twat, and when he unloads his brotherly balls up his dear sis, his creamy semen meets up with her fertile egg to make a new life, a baby--lots of babies--to solidify their lives together, and, incidentally, as real nice souvenirs of their hot incestuous fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lousy and unrealistic

Too many dumb elements in this story. This guy has ''brains'' yet he becomes a bumbling football star? Give me a break. And of course everything is based upon rediculous idealism. Model good looks, everyone is popular beyond belief, no opposition from any 3rd party, and on and on.

Poor dialog too. There is no personality between these two.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed this, though I do think I would have a liked a bit more details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story was really enjoyable! Oddly enough, the only turnoff was when they were together the first time and she said "lick my cunt!" Or something similar. Certainly not a turn on, I might expect a drunk slut or a ten dollar whore to spit that out the first time they fucked someone new, but definately not a new love.

Different strokes I guess, and I like a girl to talk dirty, but to me theres a difference between dirty and cheap-slutty/nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

A three I guess, and I am being generous at that. The love is there but a virgin that is a natural sex fiend, then not being faithful after they had decided they were soul mates just trashes the end of the story.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Best one yet

You did a fine job with this one don't worry about the critic's.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignorance is intolerable

Your story is of unbridled love, with just enough lust to qualify for Lit. Erotica is just that, not porn lust, but lust with love. The 2 Anon's obviously don't get it & I find that their Ignorance is intolerable. 5* & keep up the writing. You might try a more lusty story or two, but your story skills are excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written but

My wife and I both enjoyed this story and unlike most people who read it know the emotions as we are brother and sister.We had the same early relationship as in your story.We were inseparable from a very early age.We always went everywhere together never had any boy or girlfriends other than actual friends.I never left her side when she went into hospital,sleeping in the chair next to her bed for a week before we went home.We always slept together and she would snuggle up to me and cuddle me while watching TV.Mom and Dad were concerned our relationship was not healthy but their was nothing sexual.When we got to our teens they told us it us inappropriate to sleep together but it did not stop us.When I was 18 and she 19 I found out that she had been in love with me since she was 16 and she told mom and they had had a long talk.l never found out until I was 18. We told our patents before we had sex.Dad went mad as it confirmed his worst suspicions Mom calmed him down but they were always disappointed in our relationship.We gave them grandchildren but dad never accepted our relationship.other family cut us off and called us perverts.

We could never ever have had anyone else in our marriage it would destroy us both if either one ever had had sex elsewhere.We have never even thought about it.Our love is complete and solely mognonomous.That part of you story was disappointing as its not realistic.Still good though.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
There were parts but in the end.

I can see where anon who gave you 3stars was coming from about the virgin part and the soul mate bit but for me the storyline was great and still enjoyed it enough that I still gave you 5 stars..just..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant Parents!

What brilliant parents the siblings have. If I was in a similar situation, and I expect that goes for all readers of such stories, I would want parents on my side/our side. I am trying to write a story for these pages, but actually find it hard - er - difficult (!) to write sex scenes. I SHALL persevere though! And you write more too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Disappointed

The first chapter/page was great. I don't understand why the introduction of the lesbianism in the second chapter/page it didn't need it. It would have been a great romantic story had that not been introduced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointed

My sister and I had the same relationship and we are committed to each other for life.Neither of us would ever involve anyone else.Spoilt the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3 stars

the extra girl ruined the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OH My

since sissy is a lesbo slut maybe you should introduce another man into this story to fuck brother up the butt author??? I'm NOT gay so I DO NOT LIKE LESBO'S or GAY stories! guys that like seeing two lesbo's fucking because there are two not one pussy are stupid. they don't want you and think you are gross, disgusting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Totally ruined the story when the sister goes and fucks other people while her brother wants to only fuck her. I mean, she starts by saying she's not interested in other men but then once she loses her cherry to the man of her life, her brother, she turns into a slut. Seriously? Wasn't this supposed to be a romantic story with brother and sister?

Also, ruined by including Celeste.

Shame, it had started good. Could have been really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You fucked up

I agree with everyone who is negative about this to some degree....just why? Why share their love....it is not to be cut up and split out and delivered like takeout. You fucked up and she clearly doesn't love him nor he her... otherwise they would only share it with each other.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. I enjoyed it. AAAAA+++

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

You really know how to fuck up a really good story. I have read a couple of your stories and every time you fuck it up. I have put you on my "do not read" list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Killed the story

With the lesbian crap...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Before I even commented I just looked at the first couple and saw they were in exactly the same mind as me. You fucked up what was shaping up to be one of the most perfect love stories.

The suggestion to go see other women (he didn't do anything with them), the lesbian shit, the threesome and other fuckings with Celeste... totally out of place from the build up of the story. After that prom night together it all just went downhill and the story went off the rails.

It should have remained pure B/S without all that shit. But if there's one things most authors on here seem to know how to do, it's fuck up a story. The better it starts, the easier it seems. Shame really. It really pisses me off when a story starts off great, you get into it, then the author shits all over it. Mind you, it's not as bad as the worst one I've seen so far. If you want that, check out Only When We Dance. It's a lovely buildup with developing love that inexplicably gets demolished near the end in a way that literally makes zero sense no matter how you try to look at it. You've been warned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous