An Unstoppable Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Jenna shook her head. "I'vebeen sure for a long time," she said.

I went back to the other women I'd been seeing and tried, but Jenna had dug in deep. I couldn't do it, I felt as if I'd be cheating on her. I finished my education and moved back close to home and into my own apartment. I wanted Jenna to move in with me and she amazed me by saying no. "I have my own education to finish," Jenna told me. Then she winked and said "I will be a frequent visitor and if I have too much fun with my friends, I'm sure my big brother won't mind me crashing on his couch," she giggled. I picked her up and carried her to my new bedroom. Couch, my ass!

Jenna graduated with honors and by then, we'd been lovers for 4 years. No other woman had touched my body since our first time together. I had been entirely faithful and knew in my heart Jenna was the only woman I ever needed to fuck again.

My sister, on the other hand, had been sowing some wild oats of her own while attending university. When she first told me she'd enjoyed a number of lovers, I wanted to faint. I didn't want to think of any other man ever touching her. It drove me crazy. I couldn't openly claim her because of our relationship and yet, that's all I wanted. I wanted Jenna to be mine alone. Jenna saved my sanity when she realized what was going on. "You monumental ass," my gorgeous sister laughed. If anything, four years had made her more of a woman and she could have modeled, she was that beautiful. "I told you I was sure you were the only man for me and I meant it. Still, when I found out how wonderful sex was ... let's just say, I needed some satisfaction. Luckily for me, my roommate at university, Celeste, knows just what girls like. We had lots of good times, her and I and some of her other friends."

Whoa! My sister had just confessed to lesbian affairs! "I suppose I can deal with that," I told her, calming down.

"Good, because I invited Celeste to dinner tomorrow night," Jenna laughed. "Better take some vitamins, big guy, Celeste is just as hot a fuck as I am and she's really kinky," Jenna told me. "Let's go into the bedroom and I'll show you some of the naughty little tricks she taught me."

I had never had a fuck with Jenna that hot and wild and nasty. "Celeste must be the kind of woman that a man never forgets," I thought. I was right. The night the three of us spent together was wild. It was so cool that Jenna's friend accepted our relationship without question. To this day, she remains Jenna's closest friend and visits our bed as often as she can.

Our relationship changed permanently when I knew I couldn't live without my sister any longer. I had a long talk with our parents and then I asked Jenna to marry me. I did the whole romantic thing, ring and dinner and fancy clothes. I had asked Celeste to come along so that Jenna wouldn't suspect. "Say yes, you idiot," her friend hissed in her ear. "If you don't, I will!"

Jenna couldn't speak but the tears in her eyes and the look on her face told the story. I slipped the ring on her finger and told her we'd figure out the logistics together. Celeste hugged her and promised her a wonderful surprise or two before the wedding. Jenna, knowing her crazy friend by now, wondered what she meant.

Crafty Celeste knew my fiancée would be a basket case before our wedding. She spent the afternoon before in bed with Jenna, licking and sucking and relaxing her to a near-stupor. Then I got the night with Celeste where our best friend fucked me to a frazzle. "You're not supposed to see the bride before the wedding," she laughed as she rode my cock.

We had the wedding in Las Vegas with only our parents and a few other friends in attendance. Most of those friends knew us as a couple and didn't know more than that. One of the guys caught Celeste's eye and I knew something was going to happen post-wedding. It did and that's a whole other story.

Jenna and I settled nicely into our lives and lived just as any other married couple would have, with some twists. We have great friends and have enjoyed a lot of crazy adventures. We had children who are both happy and healthy. Our oldest two, the twins, know the full story behind their mommy and daddy's relationship. Our youngest will learn soon enough, when she's old enough to understand the depth of our love. Our parents just love their grandkids to pieces, no matter where they came from.

We're completely happy. We have lots of love in our lives, good friends like Celeste and a family we cherish. Yes, we have to be discreet and keep a few facts to ourselves. Thank God Jenna and I don't look a lot alike, so those questions can be avoided. All I know is that I would move heaven and earth to keep this woman as my wife and she would do the same for me. In the end, Jenna and I love each other and that's all that really matters, right?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12