All Comments on 'Anniversary Present'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ethanjones1943ethanjones1943almost 18 years ago
Unbelivable

Brett: Another great story so fucking hot. Made my dick so hard. Thank You

Ethan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story; but, if I ever read another story where the last sentence says "Life is good," I'll jump off a building. Other than that, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You blew the top off the thermometer....

..and my cock with this one! Fantastic story. I see you left it open to continuance. I sincerly hope you continue this series.

Thank You,

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

One of the best that Ive read in A very long long time . keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good shit

Best masturbation I've had all week.

David48David48over 17 years ago
Absolute filth...

...and I loved it! But if mom and dad were such hedonists, ten why hadn't they been playing with the daughter much sooner. Never knew that seasoned sex fiends let a little thing like blood relations get in the way of a good time. Still...pretty hot stuff so far...

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Very very nice. . .

Brett,

That was a naughty read, that made me do naughty things, several times. *blush* wink * Thanks for the delicious tale. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
THE YEARS RACE BY!

Suddenly they were married 35 years! Well written but hotel room sex is so boring!

hulvamulvahulvamulvaover 13 years ago
incredible story.

you are an awesome writer!

KingC509KingC509almost 11 years ago
Happy Anniversary!!

That was HOT, HOT, HHOOTT. All I can say is if Blaine ever needs a break I will gladly step in to render assistance. Nicely written and can't wait to read about the weekend bar-b-que goings on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was almost good

Lost interest after the change of years married from 25 years to 35 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good

I am now wet

notgeorgenotgeorgealmost 9 years ago
Sequel time?

I'm really enjoying your stories, but too many of them don't end as much as just stop. Eden, Patrice and Blain have more stories to give us. Please continue to write them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Enticing sex play, intriguing incest, wanton visions of non-familial sexual interaction. The story did not include the tons of grammatical and misspellings found in other articles (not stories as this can acclaim). My critique would be contained many of those same errors had I not been using Windows which includes spell-check as well as WebWord to catch those not found in Windows spell-check and a function to catch grammatical errors, and my willingness to do a proofread looking for errors.

I think this author is more than likely an English major who generates few spelling and grammatical errors and thus has the ability to reduce his need for spelling and grammatical corrections. Having few such errors improves the flow of the readability making the story much more enjoyable for the reader.

Although, deducing the author is an English major due to the almost nonexistence of spelling and grammatical errors, this does not mean it has to be an English major author. One willing to take their time using programs to help catch spelling and grammatical errors before posting, and proofreading to look for such errors also creates an author.

I have criticized some writers for posting numerous articles filled with errors. This author has shown that quantity does not have to forgo quality. Attention to detail eliminates that criticism and creates an author with stories of which he/she can be proud.

This story deserves the 5 Star award I gave it and hope other will agree and also give this author with the same award.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh!!!!!! so very fucking good

Oh my god. So fucking good and long and complete. Let me jerk off and have a great organsm. OH,how my cock was hurting before I unloaded. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So incredibly hot

Omg I want to join these three fuckers and get totally fucked up. Wonderful. Acted this out wth my two live in fuckbuddys. Mind blowing in every way. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm gonna take the wife to bed and rub her pussy off to this then cum so deep in her as she calls me daddy. Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous