Assignment Pt. 02

Story Info
The Chinese lady invites me for tea.
4.5k words
4.32
3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jules got home from work we decided to go out to eat. You can never be quite sure if you are being overheard, we assume that we are, so we save our serious chats for the coffee shop. We dare not even email as we are pretty sure Jules' work computer and our home computers are compromised.

We should be okay if we pick a random pub to eat at, and try to vary where we eat, but we are still very careful. We went to a Steak House in Bingley near to the weir. It is far enough away for the office so is unlikely to be generally bugged, yet near enough to home that it isn't a chore to get to. It was my turn to drive, so I would be on soft drinks, Jules on wine. It was a nice evening so we elected to eat at a table outside and face the weir.

People think that the sound of running water will mask conversations, in reality, the techies just add a running water filter to erase it. We know that, they know that, us sitting by the weir makes us look less like what we actually are. But we were still not going to talk detailed shop. We did leave our phones in the car, just in case.

As I sipped my fizzy water, Jules asked, "any more from our neighbours?"

"Yes," I replied, "she phoned and again asked if we were swingers." That would tell Jules that Annette had made some form of sexual overture.

"God, I hope that you told her we aren't."

"I assured her that you were in no way interested in such things. I thought all that swinging stuff died out years ago." That would tell Jules that I hadn't ruled me out, just Jules.

Our steaks arrived, perfectly done medium rare, and conversation changed to mundane things like shrubs that we wanted in the garden whether to get rid of the grass and have Astro turf, I was in favour of artificial lawns, Jules not so much so. Even though the house was ostensibly ours, it really wasn't, and we would probably have to get approval to make a big alteration like that. We never knew how long we would be in a place, or how quickly we would move on. All we knew is that we would probably remain in the mid North West. Probably.

When we got back home neither of us were in the mood for tv so we had a platonic early night. I guess married couples don't have sex every night. Shame.

In the morning Jules went off to work. I was 'working from home' and it was dry, so I sat on the drive with my chrome polish and company phone. Company laptop was inside the garage in case I needed to go online, but I wouldn't, that was just for show. Sure enough I had a visit.

"Well, hello neighbour," Annette greeted. She was wearing very short shorts and a tight T-shirt.

"Hello Annette, how are you today?"

"Oh me? I am super horny." She doesn't miss an opportunity.

"Get Pete on the phone and get him home, tell him you need servicing." I wasn't going to bite. I am supposed to be a happily married man and it was supposed to be a bit of a task for her to turn me into one of her conquests, and thus get leverage on me.

"I can't. He is with clients all day. He is, as far as I am concerned, non-operational."

"Oh well, let's hope he isn't home too late."

"Come on over and have a coffee."

"I can't Annette, I am working from home, and that means I must be home. Company laptop to hand." I pointed to the laptop on the garage floor, ready to be used.

"Poo. No problem, we'll have coffee at yours, I'll just go in and put the kettle on." And she opened my front door and went in. Good grief, there was no stopping her was there. I wondered when Pete was going to work on Jules, or would Annette do that too? Was she the sexual side of their partnership? Pete didn't strike me as the shiniest penny to be honest. Was he just muscle? I wondered if it was actually someone else that ran his business from behind the scenes. For a company he supposedly ran, he seemed to know precious little about his IT.

I put my cleaning bits and pieces back in the garage, grabbed my laptop and went into the house. The kettle was boiling and Annette was opening cupboards, presumably looking for mugs and so on.

"We only use the kettle for tea," I said, "we have a bean to cup for coffee, it's over there." I pointed to the Gaggia. "Which do you prefer, tea or coffee?"

"Coffee I think."

I grabbed a couple of double wall glass mugs and went to the machine, putting the mugs under the twin spouts and selected 2 coffees and pressed go.

"Right, let's sit in the conservatory," I said, taking the two coffees with me I led the way.

As Annette sat I handed her a coffee and I sat opposite her. Had she been wearing a skirt I would have had a clear view of her crotch. Perhaps she missed a trick there.

"Nice coffee. Now, can we go to bed?"

"Fucking hell Annette. No. I am married. As attractive as you are, I am true to Jules, so no."

"I so need you. I need your fat cock inside me. I really do."

"No Annette, go home, grab a cucumber and pretend it's Pete."

"You are mean. I have needs."

"No I am not mean. I am married and that is the end of it."

She stuck her tongue out at me and pouted a real good old fashioned pout. I didn't care. I knew that eventually she would win, we would shag, and she would believe that she had a hold over me. I let her carry on in that belief.

After a sulky Annette had gone I resumed my chrome wheel polishing. Next door the other way were a retired couple, they seemed to spend their time gardening. The other side of them were a possibly Chinese couple, they looked Chinese but the office hadn't flagged them as a potential FIS risk.

"Hello," the next door but one Chinese Lady said.

"Hello," I responded. "You are next door but one, yes?"

"Indeed, I am Soo Lin. You must come for tea and say hello."

Oh. Must I? Yes I supposed I must.

"Oh okay, that is very kind."

"I shall go heat water. Five minutes, yes?"

"Okay."

It seems she meant now. I put everything away, again, and after washing my hands I wandered next door but one to Soo Lin's house.

I tapped on the front door."

"Come in, come in, is open," she called. I pushed the door open and entered. Her house was very differently dressed to ours, as I walked past her lounge I could very low furniture, almost just floor level. In the kitchen much was the same as ours, but her hob was different and was dominated by a large wok, and then smaller burners.

"Ready, good, I make tea."

She took a small kettle off one of the burners and poured the boiling water into a tea pot. She stirred the contents and shut the lid.

"We go in lounge room," she said, placing the pot and some handle less bowls on a tray, and leading the way to her lounge. She put the tray on a small low table and invited me to settle on a cushion beside it. She sat opposite, her legs sideways beneath her.

"Thank you Soo," I said. "Your husband, he is at work?"

"Oh, he not husband, he brother."

"Oh goodness, I am so sorry."

"No worry, no need. It is sad. I love brother but would prefer husband. Can get so lonely."

"Oh Soo that is such a shame, you are such a beautiful woman, you would have no difficulty in finding a husband."

"Brother not allow. I have to borrow husbands."

Crumbs, 'borrow husbands' I wonder what that means.

"Oh? Borrow?"

She poured tea into the bowls and using her hand invited me to drink. I picked the bowl up, it was hot to the touch, but not too hot. I sipped at the tea, it was a hot sweet flavour with an edge of saltiness, very odd.

"Yes, I borrow husband, we make fun, he then goes home to wife."

"Oh crumbs. That is okay with your brother?"

"No. He must not know."

"So you have to borrow husbands when he is away?"

"Yes. He will be away in two days. I can borrow then."

"Okay, well, thank you."

"You like your tea?"

"Yes, very much."

"You like come back for more in two days?"

Well there we are. In two days I can be shagging the Chinese lady from next door but one. I hope Annette doesn't find out.

The next morning in the office I went and saw the Colonel.

"Chinese next door but one. Can you look at them again. She claims that they are not married but are brother and sister. Something odd there."

"Yes, we did think possibly Triad related, but could find no real evidence."

"Brother is supposed to be going away tomorrow, perhaps a track and see where he goes and who he meets?"

"We'll deal with it."

After I got home I managed to get into the house without being accosted by Annette. I stripped and got into the shower, at first just letting the water cascade down on me. Hands came around and held me and then grasped my hardening cock. I turned around.

"Fucking hell Annette, Jules could be home any minute."

"She never gets home before five thirty, that's over an hour away. Fuck me. I need this inside me," she started stroking my now hard cock as she spoke, and then she knelt, water cascading off her head as she sucked my cock into her mouth, her hand holding my balls, the other stroking my anus, her finger gently pressing.

I was lost. I am no monk and when a woman has your cock in her mouth and your balls in her hand, it is not the time to argue. Her finger pressed harder and pushed inside me, a very odd feeling, I could feel pleasure as she waggled it inside me. Is this how women felt I wondered. She was rolling my balls around inside my sac and her mouth was shagging my cock. It was impossible for me to stop her, I was conflicted because I knew that I needed to stop her, keep her working at me, but my balls wanted release.

I manged to lean back and pull her from my cock.

"No Annette, I have told you, I am a married man. No."

I gently pushed her away, her finger leaving me touched something and I almost ejaculated on the spot.

"You want it."

"That is beside the point. I am married to Jules. Go home, get Pete to fuck your brains out and leave me be."

She pulled a face and then stuck her tongue out. She stepped out of the shower and walked out of the bedroom. I heard the front door slam. I assumed she had been wearing something and hadn't just come around naked, I would check the camera footage later.

Now I was horny, all I could hope is that Jules was horny when she got home. I had managed to resist gain, hopefully this would make Pete and Annette try harder. I wondered what their endgame was, was it to seduce one of us, then threaten to provide evidence to our partner unless we gave them something. That was the way it usually played out.

Jules ironically brought Chinese home with her, we sat at the table and struggled with chopsticks. Luckily it was more noodles than rice. After we had eaten, I cleared away and then turned to Jules and put my arms around her, kissing her five spiced lips.

"Mm, someone is frisky," she said.

"Just for you baby, although, I have had offers I could consider."

She laughed, play punching me, "don't you dare mister, I have your exclusive rights."

I pulled her dress up and ran my hands around her panties, a hand sliding in and stroking her clitoris, my lips pressed against hers, my tongue delving deep.

I lifted her and sat her on the work surface and pulled her panties down and off, dropping them to the floor, I bent forward and sucked her sex into my mouth.

"Oh God Drew," she gasped as I released her and then ran my tongue between her labia, pressing it hard at her fanny opening, pushing in as far as my tongue could.

Jules was gripping the edge of the worksurface, her knuckles white with the pressure. I ran my nose of her valley and sucked her clitoris into my mouth as I ran two fingers around her wet opening and then slipped them inside, as deep as they could go and then opened them, stretching her insides.

"Of yes," she gasped as I fingered her, my tongue playing tig with her clitoris, I wondered if I should also put a finger inside her bum and rub it along her fanny wall from the other side, fingers rubbing together separated only by a thin membrane. Perhaps not she was sitting on her bottom. The moment we had now would be lost.

"I met the Chinese lady today," I said as I worked her clitoris.

"I don't care. Take me to bed, now."

I stepped back and helped her down. I took her hand and led her to our bedroom. Jules almost tore her dress off, pulled her bra off and dived onto the bed.

"Get here now," she almost screamed, "now."

I already had my T-shirt off and danced at the end of the bed as I was trying to get out of my joggers. Eventually I managed and joined Jules on the bed. I went to continue my oral ministrations.

"No, get up here, I want you in me."

I moved up and covered her, my lips smothering her lips, my cock at her opening, using my hand I guided it to her entrance and pushed. She was slippery and I pushed straight in, balls resting.

"Oh God, yes, just hold for a minute, let me savour it."

And so I lay, on my elbows, trying not to put my weight on her, but I did have my weight in her. I felt her twitch her vagina muscles, my cock reacting to being squeezed and released by twitching itself.

Jules wrapped her legs around my bottom and pulled me down further, her fingernails digging painfully into my shoulders.

"Shag me," she whispered, "shag me hard, let the neighbours know we are home and doing the business."

I started to flex my hips, and as I pulled out, she flexed her legs and pushed my back in, it was like an erotic battle of the wills. Jules began panting, louder and louder. She relaxed her legs, my pounding creating that unique sexual slapping sound that echoed around the room and out of the open windows for anyone to hear.

Jules was doing overtime in the office, so I did the lawns, tidied the edges, bagged all the cuttings and put them in wheelie bin, you're not supposed to do that, but everyone does. I looked at the sky, it really looked like rain, very grey and moody. I was just about to go in when Annette popped across the lawns.

"Hello."

"Hello Annette, how are you today, how is Pete?"

"Pete has gone to the Gym, and I am lonely."

She doesn't give up. I wondered if things would get bad for her if she didn't come through and deliver. I don't want her to get hurt but, I am not going to make it easy for her so that she doesn't.

"Oh, well, no girlfriends you could go for coffee with?"

As she was about to answer the heavens opened and within seconds we were soaked to the skin. I expected her to run home, but as I opened my front door to go in, she dove in past me.

"My God," she gasped, "I am bloody soaked."

Yes she was and her clothes had become quite transparent.

"Look, you strip off here and I'll put your clothes in the dryer, you go upstairs and grab a towel from the bathroom to cover yourself."

I didn't stay to watch I headed into the kitchen to put the kettle on. I stripped my shirt off and threw it in the dryer and then went out to get Annette's clothes off the floor. As I was bending down to pick them up there was bright flash followed by a huge peal of thunder, the storm must have been right over head, less than a seconds difference in flash to bang, and less than a second later a huge scream from upstairs.

I ran upstairs and Annette was standing on the landing shaking.

"What's up?" I asked, I could see nothing that could have caused her scream.

She looked at me and shook her head.

There was another huge flash and crash and she looked as if she would leap out of her skin. I put my arms around her. I guess she wasn't a fan of thunderstorms.

She was wrapped in a towel, I was still in my wet jeans, outside the rain was relentless, huge drops splattering off the roof, pinging on the car, flashes and crashes all around, every crash causing Annette to flinch in my arms.

After a few minutes the crashes and flashes moved further apart, the storm was moving away. I let Annette go.

"Let me get the wet things in the dryer. Come and sit downstairs and I'll make a tea."

I went down, scooped Annette's clothes up, squeezed as much water from them as I could and put them in the dryer, and set it on a thirty minute tumble.

I flicked the kettle back on to warm and pulled my jeans down and off. My under pants were still dry, so I just put the jeans over the back of a chair, no point in putting them into the Tumble Dryer, they would have just kept everything else wet. I ran upstairs in my pants, threw on a T and some shorts and went back down.

"Right then," I said, "Earl Grey or Yorkshire?"

"What?" Annette gave me a blank look.

"Tea. Earl Grey or Yorkshire?"

"Oh. Whatever."

"Yorkshire it is then. Good tea is what you need after a shock."

I made the tea, hers quite strong, added the milk, and then said, "come on, let's sit in the lounge, away from the rain."

I took the teas and led the way. Annette sat on the sofa, I passed her a tea and then sat opposite in the armchair.

"I hate thunderstorms." She said as she cradled her tea in her hands. "They have always scared me."

"We don't get many here I don't think, but that was a doozy for sure. Any idea why they scare you so much?"

"No. They just do, always have, ever since I can remember. I used to crawl into bed with daddy if it was in the night."

Oh, well there is an interesting snippet. I wondered what comfort her dad gave her? Her sexual behaviour as an adult is unusual, even for someone in her craft, I wondered if it stemmed from abuse as a child?

She sipped her tea, and I was fully prepared for her to continue her designs on my body, but no. I began to think that she really had been scared, and that it hadn't been another act to try and seduce me. She drank her tea and I went and checked her clothes.

"They are still a bit damp, but a warm damp," I said.

"That's okay, I'll put them on and get home. Thank you."

She dropped the towel and bent forward in front of me and took her clothes from the dryer. I turned away, her gleaming fanny from the rear was too attractive a proposition, and I had to maintain my not interested stance.

"Thank you Drew."

I turned and she was dressed and decent again.

"You are a real gentleman, I appreciate it."

"You are welcome Annette, now, go, get proper dry clothes on, turn the radio on and ignore the weather."

I opened the front door, it was still raining, but not as heavy as before. Annette stepped out and ran to her door.

I remembered I was supposed to be going for Chinese Tea today. Ah yes. I went upstairs and washed and then clean boxers, chinos and a Simon shirt. Sliders on my feet, I grabbed my phone and jogged through the now light rain to next door but one and knocked.

"Ah yes. Hello. Come in, come in." Soo Lin said as she opened the door. She was wearing a silk dress, in pale blue with red embellishments, buttons at the shoulders, it came to just above her knees. I looked at her and tried to work out her age, and I really couldn't. To me she could be anything from twenty to sixty from what I could tell.

"Yes, hello, yes, I make tea. You enjoy, has many good herbs, not hurt, like ginkgo biloba, ginseng, poppy, very good all make you hard boy."

I had no idea what she was going on about, I would look them up later. She poured hot water into her tea pot and stirred.

"It brew now, not be long, then you can drink."

We didn't go into the lounge this time, she poured the tea in the kitchen. Again it was the oriental style handless bowls for drinking out of.

"Thank you, Soo Lin," I said as I took the bowl. It certainly didn't have an appetising aroma and the taste was mildly bitter, but it wasn't offensive, so I drank it down.

"Just ten minutes and you be good. What you do for work," she asked.

"Work, oh gosh, well I do IT, over on the ringroad. I can do it from home sometimes."

"Work from home big con, no one know if you do job."

"I have to agree with you there Soo Lin, I prefer to be in the office, rather than home. Too many distractions at home."

12