Assignment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes, like blond lady next door, she very distracting."

I laughed, "Yes, she is bless her."

"You ready now. We go upstairs."

Okay right, well, here we go then. It all felt a bit sterile. I wouldn't usually have any qualms about taking a lady to bed, Annette I am obviously locked in a battle with, but anyone else, yes, let me at her, but this, with Soo Lin, felt very odd.

I followed her up to her room. The bed was much lower than what I was used to. She turned and undid the buttons on her shoulders and the dress dropped. She caught it and stepped out of it, she had no other clothes on. She was totally hairless below her shoulders, and as she turned I could see that her inner fanny lips protruded, and that her outer lips were fat and glistening.

"Oh good, is ready, I borrow you now" she said looking at my cock, and yes it was as hard as ever. She lay on the bed and put her arms up as if to encourage me. I knelt down next to her and then lay over her. She reached down and took my cock and wiped it along her valley and then pressed it at her entrance.

There was no foreplay, no playing, no oral, she just wanted my cock in her, very sterile. I did the usual movements, in, out and looked down at her. She lay there, eyes closed a smile on her face as a virtual stranger shagged her. Could she really be getting pleasure form this I wondered.

I decided this was not for me, this is not how I operate. I pulled back and then out and slipped down and buried my tongue between her legs. She gasped a little, this was more like it, I sucked at her clitoris as two fingers found their way inside her, her fanny already stretched from my penetration.

"Oh, so good," she said, "I thought you just want Xìngjiāo, fucky fucky."

My mouth was full of clitoris, so I didn't respond, I do enjoy sex, but not when it is like shagging a piece of dead meat. I wiggled my fingers inside her, opening them, feeling her full width, scratching lightly at her hymen scar, then pushing in deep and pulling back almost out.

My cock felt very hard as it dug into the mattress between her knees, had she roofied me with that tea I wondered. I released her clitoris and pulled my fingers back. I rotated her legs up and ran my tongue slowly down her valley, past her opening and back to her anus, pushing my tongue hard at her crinkle, she murmured.

"Bùshì wǒ de pìgu, not there," she said between gasps.

I ignored her, I let her think I was going to use her arse, but that was not my thing, but she did not know that. I ran my tongue back, lightly tonguing her perineum, then dipping briefly into her entrance and then back up to lick her clitoris.

"Ó, shì de, zhàngfū zài nà'er, oh yes husband, there, just there,"

I pushed her hood back with my tongue and nibbled her clitoris, gently, a finger teasing at her opening as I gently pressed another at her sphincter, not entering, just pressing, trying to work her senses.

She suddenly bucked up, almost throwing me away from her.

"Ó, shì de, ó, wǒ de jiārén, ó, wǒ de shàngdì, oh yes, oh my, oh my family," she screamed her back high in the air, gasping and panting as her orgasm took over her body.

"Enough husband, you stop now."

I rolled onto my back beside her, she was panting and her chest heaving as she gulped in air.

"You should go now husband. I borrow you again."

Oh. She got what she wanted and I was dispensable. I toyed with rolling on her and shagging her till I filled her fanny, it seemed like a poor idea. I got to my knees and then stood. I put my clothes back on and tucked my still very hard cock inside and zipped up.

I pulled the door to and headed back home. Wow. That was something else.

12