All Comments on 'Aunt Rosemarie'

by lustyc50

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mark_Loves_CoffeeMark_Loves_Coffee20 days ago

Beautifully intense ❣️

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo20 days ago
Great reference to penthouses

The taboo attraction of aunt/nephew was brilliantly captured in a tender story of love. Such beautiful descriptions of bodies and acts made for a special memory.

PS-Penthouse and Penthouse Forum made my taboo instincts seem normal.

cageysea9725cageysea972519 days ago

A few idiotic grammar mistakes in the fucking title set the stage for another horrible reading experience.

A prerequisite for communications is that one understand the rule of the language. You should write in a language you're fluent in. English isn't that language, regardless of it being the only language you're even vaguely familiar with.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

When I read the description, I assumed it was gonna be a suck-ass story (not in a good way). But I forged onward. I did not disappoint myself. This was pretty bad indeed. I can tolerate a few spelling and/or grammatical issues, to a point. Seems like every other sentence was at issue. I exaggerate, but there were numerous issues. 1/4 star, if I could...did you skip middle school to try writing?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Really, I mean REALLY, indeed of Proof Reading and Editing.

Your lack of experience is, undoubtedly, a hindrance. By 25 I was at least twenty times ahead of you, which really suggests to me that you are actually closer to 16 ?

ArglassArglass18 days ago

Great story , looking for the next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustyc50@lustyc50
I've been blessed with three children, all health and happy and a husband is still horny for me after nearly twenty five years of marriage. I'm dipping my toe into riding erotica, mainly incest, because my husband having real life experiences finds it hot, and I love kept th...