All Comments on 'Auntie's New Tenant Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I or Me?

Hello,

I'm a grammaholic (sic). I cringe when I see the misuse of I and me. I'm not interested in being rude or nasty to you. I just need to point you to this URL to answer the age long question: Where do I use me, and where do I use I. There are other errors that your editor or editors missed, provided you are using same. The first step to better grammar is admitting you have a grammar problem. As you can see, I don't have punctuation under control, however, I'm working on it.

BTW, I tried to contact you privately by the contact tab, but I was required to sign up for yahoo. It took me years to completely be rid of AOL. I don't want any more of that type of hassle.

cmechuck@fuse.net

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 13 years ago
Grammar is important in English class, and helpful here at Lite, but...

the story is more important. With stories as consistently good as his, I can overlook a few grammar problems from Brett.

Keep up the great story telling - I, amongst many I am sure, enjoy Brett's work everytime I find one of his stories.

BrettJBrettJalmost 13 years agoAuthor
frum mee

eye hav bean having trubble with mye spelchek fore ay while. I uzually uze the one on mie computer, but it iz neer dieing and eye Have two uze the one on Linux.

Have I mentioned it isn't as good yet?

BrettJ

dirt043dirt043about 12 years ago
AWESOME !!!!!!

Loved the story just read part 1 & 2 please keep them cummming ...Looking forward to more of this story and more of your work !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spectacular

Having read several of your stories, each drags me in immediately. Keep writing, and I don't think you will lack for readership. I know I will keep reading for sure.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 11 years ago
Great story telling

Excellent story, smokin' hot with great sex. More, please.

Any chance of having Dad and Penny brought into the story; maybe penny's booze problem stemmed from sex issues that her son might be able to fix. Worth a thought.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

this story was awsome. I would like to see there relationship evelove though.please make another chapter.

bigboy1948bigboy1948over 9 years ago

Nicely written loved the story

SabretSabretover 9 years ago
Great Stuff

I really lked this one, keep 'em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is the point of the mother's drinking?

You could have just had Daniel live with his aunt Katrina as he attended college... Fucking his sister/ her roommate were good additions.... the mother's drinking/rage added nothing to the story.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Ah,to be young again,with a BIG cock,and three women who fuck you senseless!

- Talk about Dreamland!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous