All Comments on 'Awakening Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent!!

j

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Love the story just wish the time between chapters was a lot less

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
I Like

Glad to see more chapters. Hope this means you will be doing more with this story. BTW what became of the wife mentioned in Chapter#1?

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Very good series

The plot provides lots of variety, but I hope the author has a real resolution in mind.

garybluegaryblueabout 10 years ago
✰✰✰✰✰

Still giving five stars, but its more like a courtesy flush. Too much detail leads to boredom. Let us use our imaginations. We seldom bore ourselves with details, we see the gestalt.

akilfinchakilfinchabout 10 years ago
Great!

My new favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Superb

Well, given that it's been 2 years since your last chapter, any more ideas of more chapters to cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1* !!

Pile of worthless garbage ! The worst .

Also this writer is a liar and a cheat ! It cheats on its ratings. I urge all readers to give this writers drivel 1* to compensate !!

Davismarc1995Davismarc1995over 7 years ago
I like it.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@ anonymous 1*

Please explain how in the world the author cheats on the ratings. I'm sure many other authors would like to know.

Are you possibly off your meds?

GeoD

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Dear @ anonymous 1*

I post them and the readers give them what they will. I rarely delete comments, unless some troll starts slamming multiple stories without any obvious credibility, or are so vile that they simply aren't suitable for public consumption. Happens once in a while, but not often.

In general I consider any of my stories that rates less than a 4.5 as a failure. Many of my stories have well over 100k reads, though only one so far has exceeded 250k. I take that to mean that my stories are popular.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 6 years ago
re-reading them leaves me wanting more!

Hey storyman...enjoyed a re-read of this series - don't know how it was supposed to end, and don't know if this is where you wanted it to finish up - but would be fun to see if there was some resolution or way of finding out (clot in his head, a tumour, subdural hematoma) what caused his malady, and finding a way to fix it or master it (take it away, or experiment - touching two women at once), etc. Not a criticism, but just an encouragement, if you found the time. Thanks for your work.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 6 years ago
ignore my previous comment...lol

just didn't read far enough - thought 6 was the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is quite good but the sex scenes aare boring and repetitive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Awakening Ch. 05 Previous Part
Awakening Series Info