Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh." She sighed quietly as his fat cock pressed deeper into her, slowly forcing its way along the length of her tunnel. She felt his bulbous head caressing each inch of her insides as he began stroking in and out of her pussy, his fat head driving her crazy. She felt his cock sliding across her clit, causing little shocks to travel through her body, radiating to her tit and the nipples he was still squeezing with one hand.

She opened her eyes, and saw him standing, pumping his cock in and out of her as he held one hand over their heads, hanging on to the machine for support.

"I'm going to come." She whispered.

"Not until I tell you you can." He hissed.

She struggled to keep her orgasm in check. It kept building, growing, straining to be released. She knew she couldn't hold back forever, she just hoped she could hold it back long enough.

"Now you can." He grunted as his own orgasm hit, pumping cum deep into her as he continued to stroke in and out of her pussy. Her climax washed over her, her whole body trembling and shaking, her pussy spasming around his fat shaft.

She gasped for air as she felt him empty into her, his hand still teasing her tits, first one and then the other, over and over as her orgasm just refused to fade completely away.

She opened her eyes and looked down, her skirt hiked up to her waist and my again hard cock pressed deep inside her as she climaxed around me. Her chest heaved as she fought for breath while she sat on my lap. "My god what just happened?" She panted.

"Just a little fantasy I guess." I answered honestly.

"I think our time is up." She said, climbing from me shakily. She retrieved my gown and helped me get it on and then held the chair while I moved to it. Finally "decent" she wheeled me out of the room to the elevator. Once in the elevator she stepped next to me and pushed the button for my floor. "You know, I would really appreciate if you didn't say anything about this little...um...transgression."

"I won't, as long as you don't hold it against Bonnie."

"I think I can safely say that I won't."

"Just one question. Who is he?"

"He?" She asked sharply, spinning her head to look down at me in shock.

"Yeah, the guy you have the hots for. I don't think you're married, so who is it? A coworker?"

"I don't think that's any of your business." She snapped.

"That's fine. I hope someday he comes and takes you just the way you want, tied to that machine, fucking you but not letting you climax until he says so. Yeah, I can see how, in your position you would fantasize about someone else being in total control."

She stared down at me, her mouth working, but no sounds coming out a she struggled to find words. "How? What? I mean... Shit!" she finally got out.

"Oh just a lucky guess." I answered with a crooked smile. "This is our floor, isn't it?" I asked as the doors opened on the elevator.

She pushed me in silence to my room and then held the chair so I could get into bed from it. Only then did she leave, still silent.

"You are so bad!" Jan said when the door had closed.

"What do you mean?"

"That woman. I don't know who she was, but I could smell her pussy all the way over here and oh yeah, her shirt was still untucked from the back of her skirt. What did you do to her?"

"She suspended my physical therapist because she got a bit carried away with me. So I just let her get carried away too. I think Bonnie will have her job back alright."

"I was right, you are bad." She said with a giggle.

"Well, it wasn't my therapists fault. She had to touch me in her work and well...we both know what happens."

"Yeah, I can just imagine." Jan said with another giggle.