All Comments on 'Babysitting'

by HeatherMaureen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My favorite

This is the best type of senerio but we need the husband and the baby sitter to progress into sex!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read what happens next. I'm like Maureen -- I love crossdressing and I love pleasing and servicing well-hung married men. Please continue with the next few chapters. I cant' wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The beginning when Rob and Shelly had the fight that inevitably got Kevin caught was my favorite part. I like crossdressing…. Makeup, nail polish, and even shaved legs, arms, face, head…. the works! The thought of being walked in on, caught by a neighbor as I dress in front of a window, whatever, drives me insane. I would absolutely die if I were in Kevin’s place. Blissfully and erotically! God. I’d love it!!! Great job. I LOVE this story.

88girfriend88girfriendover 2 years ago

This was a cute story. Please keep going and develop the relationship between Rob and Kevin.

SteelasexappealSteelasexappeal8 months ago

Love this story! Hoping you will continue the tale!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeatherMaureen@HeatherMaureen
Passive to submissive transvestite who enjoys wearing slutty, sexy, lacy lingerie and displaying it whenever possible. Love having to wear a short French maid outfit and will even clean and cook while doing so.