Bad Neighbours Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie had been know to flirt with other men when she was drinking, but Andy had always been able to brush it off and casually remove her from the situation before it escalated. But tonight was different. Abbie seemed in no rush to leave. Instead, she seemed to relish her newfound connection with Dean, enjoying their playful banter and lingering glances.

Andy looked at Jenna who appeared to be enjoying watching her husband and Abbie's exchange. She winked at Andy.

As the night went on, Dean shared stories of his and Jenna's adventures, each story more racy than the first. Even in Andy's inebriated state he realized Dean's intentions, to try to shock Abbie, perhaps get her to engage in some racy banter. He could see Dean masterfully trying to excite her with topics that might otherwise make her uncomfortable were it not for the alcohol easing her inhibitions.

"I bet you're quite the catch in the bedroom, aren't you?" Dean grinned, as he gave Abbie a soft nudge.

Abbie blushed and smiled. Andy could tell she was trying to come off as seductive and in spite of her drunken state, he thought she'd actually pulled it off quite well.

"What can I say," she replied, taking a sip of her drink, her eyes not leaving Dean's. "I like to fuck." Abbie blurted out loudly and unexpectedly, surprising everyone around the fire. She exhaled heavily with a giggle that sounded almost like a gasp but also had a certain desperate quality to it.

Andy glanced at his wife, unable to believe what he was hearing.

"Abbie!" he scolded, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. "Jesus."

Abbie ignored him and looked directly at Dean as if trying to prove she could be just as shocking and explicit as he could.

"Oh yeah," she added, taking another sip of her drink. "I've been with a few guys. I mean, before Andy."

Andy shifted uncomfortably in his seat, feeling uneasy at the way his wife was behaving. He tried to interject.

"Abbie, maybe we should--"

"Oh, shut up, babe," Abbie cut him off dismissively, waving her hand at him before turning back to Dean. "Dean can handle it, can't you, Dean?" Abbie teased, tilting her head slightly and smiling seductively.

Dean laughed and stood up, breaking the tension.

"OK, who needs another drink?" He offered.

Andy thought the last thing they needed was more alcohol. His head was already spinning and he was having a hard time focusing.

"I will," Abbie responded loudly, giggling at nothing in particular. Jenna confirmed she would as well, but Andy shook his head.

"Not for me," he said. "We really should be going soon." He heard the words from his mouth sound slurred.

Dean retreated to the house. After a minute of awkward silence, Jenna finally spoke.

"Let's go for a swim," she said cheerily, standing up. "Come on Andy, the cool water will help."

Andy thought she may be right. He needed something to sober up. He could see that trying to convince Abbie to go home when she was like this would likely end up in an argument. He stood, his legs unsteady from the alcohol, and walked to the edge of the pool.

Jenna dropped her shorts and peeled off her tank top and Andy stared in disbelief. She wore nothing now but her skimpy panties. Her bare breasts bounced and jiggled as she approached the pool and jumped in. Trying not to stare at Jenna, he stepped in and lowered himself to his shoulders, looking back at his wife. Abbie seemed unphased by Jenna's sudden nudity.

"I will be in soon, I just need to change into my suit," she said and headed for the house before Andy could say anything.

He watched nervously as she went inside. He did not like the thought of her and Dean alone together, but what could he say.

Jenna playfully splashed water at him and he turned to look at her. He leaned his back against the edge of the pool resting his elbows on the concrete lip, trying to appear more relaxed than he really was. She stood up, her wet body shimmering in the moonlight. Her nipples pointed upwards at him, perky and inviting. He wanted to look away but found her body mesmerizing.

"You want to join me?" she asked, smiling coyly.

Andy hesitated, his gaze lingering on Jenna's curvaceous form and soaking wet panties. The evening light on her body cast a sultry glow that made her look even more enticing.

"Uh, I don't think," he managed to reply, looking over his shoulder toward the house for any sign of Abbie or Dean. What the hell was taking her so long, he wondered.

Jenna suddenly ducked under the water and he saw her swim toward him. Her hands tugged his shorts down and before he could reach down to stop it, Jenna had them down to his ankles. She resurfaced in front of Andy, her glistening full breasts grazing Andy's chest.

He felt Jenna wrap her arms around him, her body pressing tightly against his. The sensation sent a shiver down his spine.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Jenna murmured into his ear, her breath warm and intoxicating.

"Jenna, we can't!" He said, again looking for any sign of their spouses. "They're going to be back any minute," he hissed.

Jenna giggled at his obvious discomfort. "Are you sure about that?" Jenna asked, her fingers tracing delicate patterns on Andy's stomach.

Andy hesitated, torn between his loyalty to Abbie and the overwhelming desire that Jenna stirred within him. In that fleeting moment, he considered the consequences of his actions. His marriage meant everything to him, yet he couldn't deny how incredible Jenna looked and felt.

"Look, I think we should stop," Andy said, attempting to break free from Jenna's embrace.

Jenna pressed herself against him, her eyes locked on his. "Why? Don't you find me attractive?" she asked with a pout.

Andy faltered, his resolve weakening under Jenna's magnetic allure.

"Of course you're beautiful," he conceded truthfully. "But I love my wife."

Jenna smirked, her hands roaming lower, cupping Andy's butt.

Her fingers tightened, gripping his firm cheeks, kneading them gently.

"Of course you do, sweetie. And I love Dean. What happens here stays here," she whispered, her breath hot against Andy's cheek. "We won't tell a soul."

Andy remained silent, his breathing growing ragged. He glanced at the house, hoping Abbie would emerge any moment. Right now he didn't even care if she saw Jenna draped over him, he just wanted to know she was free from Dean's charms.

"You're not going to let me down, are you?" Jenna asked, her tone soft and sultry. Her hand found his shaft and she slowly began to stroke it, her eyes locked on his.

"I know you want this," she whispered, her grip tightening around his member.

Andy groaned softly, his entire body responding to Jenna's touch. She moved closer, her lips brushing against his neck, sending chills down his spine.

"I'm a really fun fuck, Andy," she said with a grin, before nibbling on his ear lobe. Andy thought he could have cum right there. He struggled to resist, but her skilled hands and seductive whispers began to overwhelm his defences.

He turned to face her, his hands clutching her upper thighs. They floated in the water, their bodies pressed tightly together. Each breath Andy took became increasingly laboured, his heart pounding in rhythm with the pulsing vein in his dick. The water felt cool and comforting, but the tension between them was obvious.

With a sultry sigh, Jenna pressed her lips against his, her tongue slipping eagerly into his mouth. Their tongues danced, exploring every inch of each other's mouths. The taste of Jenna's soft lips and sweet saliva combined with the intoxicating aroma of her sweat filled Andy's senses, driving him wild with desire.

She kissed his neck, moving downward until her lips met his chest. Her mouth worked its magic, sucking and licking, drawing moans of pleasure from Andy's lips. She trailed kisses down his torso, as she slid her body further under the water. She reached his navel just above the water surface.

"Sit up on the edge," she commanded.

Andy did as he was told, placing his palms on the concrete edge and lifting himself to sit with just his feet dangling in the water. Jenna continued to kiss down his abdomen before finally reaching his dancing erection.

She looked up at him, her lips puffy and moist from their earlier make-out session.

"Is this what you've been thinking about, Andy? When I catch you staring at me," she whispered seductively.

Andy gasped at the sensation of Jenna's lips closing around his cock head. Her tongue slid out, swirling around the tip, teasing him mercilessly. He moaned loudly, his hips bucking involuntarily. Jenna chuckled softly, her hands firmly holding his hips in place.

"Tell me to suck it, Andy," Jenna said, grinning up at him. "Tell me that's what you want."

"Yes, please, Jenna," he managed to croak out. "Please suck my cock."

Jenna smiled broadly, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft, squeezing it gently. His massive erection was pointing straight at her, ready to burst from the anticipation.

"Do you trust me, Andy?" Jenna asked softly, her voice dripping with promise.

"No, Jenna. I mean, Christ, not really," he stammered, remembering her assault on his ass earlier in the afternoon. "Abbie is going to be back any second."

He wanted his cock in Jenna's mouth so badly. But he was fighting with everything he had, knowing it was only a matter of time before their spouses returned.

Jenna tilted her head with a curious grin.

"Really, Andy? Do you really think so?" Jenna challenged, her tone laced with a hint of amusement. "Because I'm not so confident Abbie is coming back anytime soon."

Andy looked at her skeptically. "What do you mean?" he croaked, his voice trembling slightly.

Jenna smirked, her gaze fixed on Andy's face.

"Well....," she purred. "I'm guessing maybe her and Dean are... catching up."

Andy tried to stand, his legs shaking underneath him. His cock bounced against his abdomen.

"Uh, I really should go check on her," he said nervously.

He fumbled for his swimming trunks and quickly pulled them on. Jenna came out of the pool and stood beside him, her incredible body glistening with water droplets.

"Andy," Jenna said, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Don't worry about Abbie. Trust me, she's in very capable hands."

Andy shook his head, trying to clear the foggy haze caused by the alcohol and his arousal. His gut twisted in knots at the thought of his wife alone with Dean. He didn't want to think about what they might be doing.

"Listen, Andy," Jenna sighed in resignation. "Do you want me to take you inside to see Abbie?"

Andy nodded, looking toward the house again.

"OK, then," Jenna shrugged before grabbing his hand and leading him to the house.

When they entered through the kitchen, the house was quiet except for some music still playing on a stereo somewhere Andy couldn't place. Jenna led him to the sofa in the living room and pushed him down. The house was warm and Andy's head spun as he fell back onto the cushions. If it hadn't hit him before, he realized it now: he had drunk way too much.

"What are we doing? Where's Abbie?" He asked, his voice slurring. He tried to scan the dimly lit room.

"Just relax, Andy," Jenna assured him, her smile never wavering.

She stood behind him and began to massage his shoulders.

"Do you think maybe she went home? She was pretty drunk, after all." she suggested.

Andy tried to gather his thoughts, but the warm embrace of the sofa seemed to engulf him. The combination of exhaustion and alcohol washed over him. Maybe that was it, he thought. She went home to pass out. He tried to think of why she wouldn't have told him though. He closed his eyes trying to clear his head, before surrendering to the sensations that washed over him.

Her soft hands caressed his shoulders, kneading the tense muscles.

"Does that feel good, Andy?" Jenna whispered, her voice barely audible.

"Mmmm," Andy moaned, his mind beginning to drift.

Jenna traced her fingers down his arm, her touch both comforting and arousing.

"Andy," she whispered softly, her voice like a gentle caress. "You don't have to worry about Abbie. Trust me."

Andy nodded, his eyes fluttering closed as his awareness of the world around him faded.

"Ok," he mumbled, his voice thick with fatigue.

Jenna's hands worked magic on his shoulders and neck and he let himself fully relax. He laid his head back and darkness overtook him.

When Andy opened his eyes, he wasn't sure how long he had dozed off for. He no longer felt Jenna's hands on his shoulders, but he could hear her nearby. He looked to his left and saw her pouring herself another drink. When she saw him awake, she smiled and walked toward him, her hips swaying and her full perky breasts jiggling with each step. He thought he'd never seen anything so sexy in his life and wondered if perhaps he was still asleep.

When she reached the sofa, she sat beside him, her body pressed tight against him. He felt her hand slide lightly down his chest tracing her way past his abdomen before finally settling on his cock. She grasped it in her hand. Andy gasped from the incredible sensation. He looked down at her fingers around his shaft.

That's when it struck him: where were his swimming trunks? He was sure he'd had them on when they came inside. He reached to grab the arm of the sofa to pull himself up but after getting halfway up, he felt his legs turn to rubber and he fell back to the sofa with a loud grunt.

"What the fuck?" Andy mumbled.

"Looks like someone had a bit too much to drink," Jenna giggled.

"How long was I asleep?" He asked, his eyes scanning the room for answers.

"Not long," Jenna replied casually, sipping her drink.

Just then, Andy saw Dean stroll casually down the hallway and into the kitchen. He looked over at Andy and Jenna, as he poured two glasses from the pitcher sitting on the counter.

"Hi baby," Jenna greeted her husband, her eyes gleaming.

Andy just stared at him trying to make sense of what was going on. Dean looked from Andy to Jenna and smiled. Andy could see he was in his boxers but no shirt. He was still disoriented but he knew something felt very wrong.

"Hey, Andy," Dean nodded, before taking the glasses and retreating down the hallway.

"Waaas...what's goin' on, what's... where's Abbie?" Andy pleaded, his voice slurring from the alcohol.

Jenna kept her calm as she crouched between his legs, her eyes locked on Andy's pleading gaze.

"Do you really want to see Abbie, Andy?" Jenna asked softly, her hand never ceasing to tease Andy's growing erection.

Andy squirmed uncomfortably, his heart pounding in his chest.

"I need.... to see her," he insisted, his voice betraying the fear and confusion coursing through him. "Where is she?"

Jenna chuckled softly.

"You're such a naughty boy, Andy," she said, her hand tightening around his shaft. "I can't believe you want to watch. But ok, if that's what you really want."

She reached across Andy's body toward the side table next to him and retrieved a remote control. She pointed it at the TV and it came to life.

Andy squinted from the sudden brightness of the screen and it took him several seconds to be able to focus on it. On the large flat screen in front of him he saw his wife, sitting on a bed next to Dean. She took a long drink from her glass before giggling at something Dean said. He strained to make out what they were saying but could only hear muffled voices.

"Awww, Andy, sweetie," Jenna purred sympathetically, gazing at the TV screen. "Looks like your dear Abbie has found someone else to play with tonight."

Andy's jaw dropped. He squirmed to pull himself out of the plush sofa, but Jenna easily held him back with a hand placed against his chest.

"No," he muttered under his breath, his heart sinking. "Why is she.....? Where is she?"

Jenna chuckled softly, her eyes twinkling.

He watched the television intently, his heart pounding in his chest. His mind told him to stand up and find his wife but his body wouldn't respond. He watched as Abbie set her drink on the nightstand then turned her attention back to Dean.

She ran her fingers along and massaged his muscular chest. Her eyes sparkled with lust, and her pupils dilated with anticipation. Dean leaned in as Abbie pulled down his boxers, revealing his impressive erection. Dean grabbed Abbie's waist and pulled her close, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. She whimpered softly, her hands sliding down Dean's sculpted abs, stopping at his swollen member.

"Look how hard you make me, Abbie," Dean whispered into Abbie's ear, his breath hot against her neck.

Abbie bit her lip, her eyes sparkling with lust. Her hands tightened around Dean's erection, as he leaned in and kissed Andy's wife.

"Come on, Andy," Jenna whispered softly, her hand still firmly gripping his shaft. "Look at them. Don't they look sexy together?"

Andy's heart hammered against his chest. He watched, transfixed, as Abbie and Dean entangled themselves in a passionate embrace, their hungry kisses punctuated by moans of pleasure. Dean's hands roamed all over Abbie's body, exploring every beautiful curve.

As Andy watched, Abbie's hands tightened around Dean's erection. She stroked it, her motions slow and deliberate. Dean groaned, his head falling back against the pillow. He put his hands behind his head as he laid back and watched Andy's wife stroke his cock.

"Put it in your mouth," Dean commanded.

Abbie's eyes widened, her mouth opening instinctively. She obediently sucked Dean's erection, her tongue swirling around it. Dean moaned, as she worked the head of his cock with her mouth. She seemed to struggle to take more than a few inches of it so she put all of her effort on the bulbous head.

"Watch them, Andy," Jenna whispered, her hand slowly pumping his erection. "Watch your wife suck Dean's cock."

Andy couldn't tear his eyes away from the television, his bitter anger and jealousy mixed with an undeniable arousal. His heart pounded erratically; in spite of his inebriated state, his cock stiffened in Jenna's grasp. As he watched, Abbie released Dean's cock from her mouth, her lips glistening with pre-cum. She looked up at him, her eyes shimmering with lust.

Dean smiled down at her, his eyes alight with satisfaction. He reached down and cupped Abbie's breast, his thumb rubbing gently against her nipple. Abbie moaned softly, her breathing becoming ragged. Dean leaned forward, planting heated kisses down her neck and across her cleavage. Abbie reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She tossed it to the side as Dean let out a soft whistle.

Abbie blushed, but she smiled at him and playfully shook her shoulders side to side making her breasts jiggle.

"That's it, Abbie," he smiled approvingly. "Make those beautiful tits bounce for me."

Andy stared at the screen, mesmerized as Dean roughly squeezed one of Abbie's tits suckling on her nipple, before moving to the other.

Abbie writhed beneath his touch, whimpering softly as he continued to explore her body. Her breathing became laboured, and her moans grew louder. Dean reached down and slipped a finger between her thighs, tracing the wetness that gathered there.

"You're so wet," Dean murmured, his voice low and sultry. "Do you want me to fuck you, Abbie?"

Abbie whimpered softly, her eyes locked on Dean's face.

"Yes," she managed to croak out, her voice hoarse with longing.

"Say it," Dean teased, rolling his thumb in circles around her clit.

"I want you to fuck me. Please," Abbie whimpered.

Dean smiled wickedly, his eyes sparkling with satisfaction. He reached down and slipped two fingers into Andy's wife and Abbie let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Mmmmm, I think she likes it," Jenna teased.