Bad Neighbours Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy tore his eyes from the screen, looking down at Jenna. His cock was hard and he could see the glistening head covered in precum. Jenna locked eyes with him and with a seductive grin, slowly rolled her tongue around the head of Andy's cock. A string of his cum stretched out from her lips as she made eye contact with Andy.

"I knew you'd get hard for me, Andy," she moaned. "You like watching, don't you?"

Andy swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing nervously. He glanced past Jenna in time to see his wife now straddling Dean's thighs as she leaned down to kiss him, her breasts mashing against his chest.

Andy's heart ached but he couldn't deny how turned on he felt. Was it from Jenna's sexual advances? He tried to tell himself it had nothing to do with watching his wife on the TV screen, but the combination of Jenna's hands on his erection and Abbie's mouth wrapped around Dean's cock was almost too much for Andy to bear.

He watched as Abbie climbed onto Dean's lap, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She mounted him clumsily, obviously still feeling the effects of the alcohol. Her crotch pressed against his erection and Dean's eyes widened, his gaze locked on Abbie's face.

"Are you ready for me, Abbie?" he murmured, his voice just loud enough for Andy to hear.

Abbie nodded, her eyes shining with anticipation.

"Yes," she breathed heavily, her voice trembling slightly. "I'm ready."

"I want you to ride me," he whispered encouragingly. "Can you do that for me?"

Andy's eyes were transfixed on the screen as Jenna slid back down onto her knees, her hand gliding smoothly up and down his shaft. Her touch was delicate yet powerful, sending waves of pleasure coursing through his entire body.

She glanced up at Andy, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Why don't you tell me what you're thinking, Andy?" she asked. "Are you imagining how your wife is going to look on my husband's cock?"

Andy let out a loud groan and more precum seeped from the head of his cock.

"Fuck Jenna, I'm gonna cum," he whimpered. Suddenly Jenna let go of his cock and it slapped against his stomach with a loud smack.

"Nooooo," Andy pleaded, his voice cracking with desperation.

But Jenna ignored him, instead reaching down to her panties and pulling them down to expose her pussy.

It was completely shaved, and glistened with moisture. She stood between his legs, bending down to lick his tip. She moved lower until her lips were surrounding his balls and she gently tongued them.

He arched upwards, trying to keep his cock deep in her mouth.

"Keep watching," Jenna said before taking one of his balls into her mouth once again.

Andy looked to the screen just in time to see his wife's tiny hand wrapped around Dean's cock, guiding the head against her wet folds. Abbie rocked forward and moaned loudly as she impaled herself on Dean's huge cock. Her eyes widened and she let out a loud wailing sound. Dean gripped her hips tightly and thrust upward, driving his cock deeper into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, YES!" Abbie gasped, her voice shaking uncontrollably. "That's so... fucking big!" She whimpered.

As Andy watched, Jenna's stroking sped up but he could not tear his eyes from the screen.

"Do you like that cock, Abbie?" Dean asked, clearly confident in the response he would get.

"Oh God, yes," Abbie gasped.

Dean responded by thrusting harder into Abbie, his massive cock stretching her pussy wide open. Andy could tell Abbie was loving every second of it.

Jenna leaned in close, her warm breath tickling his skin.

"Watch them, Andy," she whispered. "Tell me you like it, Andy. Admit that you like watching my husband fuck your wife."

Andy swallowed, his throat dry and tight. He watched as Abbie bounced up and down on Dean's cock, her cries of pleasure filling the room. He knew he should be angry, but instead he felt more aroused than he'd ever felt.

"Mmm, hmm," he murmured, his voice shaking, "I... like it."

Jenna's eyes glittered with triumph, her lips quirking into a satisfied smirk.

Andy squirmed awkwardly, his cock throbbing uncontrollably in Jenna's grip. He stared at the television, mesmerized as Abbie rode Dean's cock with wild abandon. Her tits swayed in time with her bouncing movements, and she cried out in ecstasy at every downward thrust.

"Is this what you wanted, Abbie," Dean murmured. "Have you been thinking about my cock? What it would feel like inside you?"

Abbie whimpered in response, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Yes," she gasped, her voice trembling with delight. "Please, don't stop."

Jenna began to stroke Andy's cock faster, her fingers dancing up and down his shaft. She licked her lips, her eyes glued to Andy's cock.

"Oh, Andy," she purred, her voice dripping with lust. "You're so hard. You really like this. Do you want to watch her cum on Dean's cock, Andy?"

"Yes," he whispered, barely hearing her.

"Tell me, Abbie," Dean continued to encourage her. "Do you imagine my cock when Andy fucks you?"

Andy's heart jumped to his throat as he heard Dean's question. He watched his wife squirm atop his thick cock.

"I-I," Abbie stammered, her voice cracking with uncertainty. "Sometimes," she whispered reluctantly.

Dean chuckled softly, his eyes gleaming with triumph.

"Good girl," he murmured, and he turned to look directly into the camera with a grin.

Andy looked on in shock, his face turning red as he felt Dean looking at him through the camera, revelling in his humiliation.

"OH fuck!" Andy yelled out as Jenna's sweet, moist mouth suddenly engulfed his cock head, sucking and slurping noisily.

Her hands continued to pump his rigid pole, adding extra friction to his sensitive flesh.

"God, Jenna," Andy moaned, his voice shaking with pleasure. "That feels so fucking good."

Jenna hummed approvingly, her lips never leaving Andy's engorged cock. Her fingers slid up and down his shaft, stimulating his sensitive nerve endings.

"You're going to make me cum!" Andy whimpered, his voice quivering with pleasure. He felt the head of his cock swell as he prepared to erupt into Jenna's mouth.

Jenna immediately released his cock from her mouth, letting it fall against his stomach once again with a wet sloppy sound.

"No!" Andy moaned, his voice breaking with frustration. "Don't stop! FUCK! I'm almost there!"

"Sorry, sweetheart," Jenna teased, her voice dripping with amusement. "I can't let you cum yet. Trust me, you aren't ready for that." she assured him, looking back at the screen.

Andy groaned, his cock throbbing painfully in her grasp. He watched as Abbie continued to bounce up and down on Dean's cock, her screams of pleasure escalating with every downward thrust.

Andy could tell she was close to climaxing, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open. Her breathing became erratic, and her moans grew louder as Dean reached up and cupped her cheek, his eyes locked on hers.

"Do you want to cum, Abbie?" he asked.

Abbie nodded, her eyes shining with excitement. "Yes," she gasped, her voice trembling with urgency. "I want to cum."

"Ok, Abbie." he said, his voice dropping to a low, commanding tone. "You can cum on my cock now."

Andy watched in awe as Abbie's body immediately reacted to his words, her pussy contracting tightly around Dean's cock. She threw her head back, screaming incoherently as her orgasm washed over her. Dean gripped her hips tightly, helping her maintain her position as she bucked wildly on his cock.

"Fuuuuckkkk YESSSSS! Yes, Yes, Yessssss!" Abbie screamed, her voice echoing in their ears.

Jenna's eyes glittered with lust, her lips quivering with anticipation. She licked her lips, her gaze locked on Andy's engorged cock.

"Mmm," she murmured, licking Andy's glistening head. "I can't believe how much you love watching your Abbie being such a slut."

Andy could only stare as Abbie continued to bounce up and down on her lover's cock, her pussy stretching obscenely around his massive member. He glanced at Jenna, hesitant to take his eyes from the screen for even a moment.

Jenna grinned wickedly, her eyes gleaming with lust.

"You've got me so wet," she purred.

Andy watched her reach down between her legs and slide her fingers inside her bald pussy. She took them out and forced them into Andy's mouth.

"Lick them clean, sweetie," she whispered softly.

Andy eagerly sucked her fingers clean, savouring her taste.

"Mmm, that's it, baby," she murmured approvingly. "Do I taste good?" Jenna asked, her voice soft.

"Fuck yes," Andy panted, his voice cracking with desire. "You taste so fucking good."

Jenna grinned wickedly, her eyes shining with lust.

"Good boy,"

Jenna stood up and turned to face the screen, her naked body just inches in front of Andy.

She placed her hands on her knees, and bent forward, displaying her perfect ass just inches from his face.

Andy could smell her musky scent, and his cock twitched involuntarily. He leaned forward to meet Jenna's pussy as she pressed backward against his face.

He inhaled deeply, savouring her smell before sticking his tongue out to taste her. His cock throbbed, yearning for release.

"Andy," Jenna murmured softly, her voice dripping with lust. "I want you to eat my pussy."

He could now hear Abbie's screams of pleasure blaring in stereo, both from the television and echoing down the hallway.

"Do you want to taste me, Andy?" Jenna whined.

Andy swallowed, his breath catching in his throat. His cock throbbed wildly, begging for release.

"Yes," he murmured, his voice shaking with anticipation. "I want to taste you."

"Well, then," she purred. "Get to work, baby."

She moaned and reached back to grab a handful of his hair, painfully yanking his head into her sex.

"Oh, yea," Jenna moaned, her voice trembling with pleasure. "That feels good."

He struggled to breathe but licked wildly, relishing in her sweet taste.

Jenna moaned, her whole body mashing against Andy's mouth. He tasted the tanginess of her arousal while the musky scent of her pussy overwhelmed him. He dragged his tongue up and down her slit, revelling in the sensation of her stickiness coating his lips.

"Oh, fuck Andy," Jenna moaned, her voice rising in pitch. "That feels so good. Lick my clit, baby. Just like that."

Andy obliged, his tongue darting out to flick against her sensitive bundle of nerves. Jenna cried out, her body shaking with pleasure.

Andy felt her juices coat his tongue, and he lapped greedily at her pussy.

Her moans of satisfaction only made him want to pleasure her more and he focused on licking her clit with fervent intensity. She moaned loudly, her body trembling. He felt her juices trickle down his chin and onto his chest, further fueling his arousal.

"Andy," Jenna moaned, her voice shaking with anticipation. "Please, make me cum."

Andy focused on Jenna's pussy with renewed vigor. He grabbed fistfuls of her ass and held her tight to his face. He used his tongue to tease her entrance, making circles around her most sensitive spots. Her moans became louder, her muscles tightening under Andy's attentions. She pressed her body backwards hard against Andy's face, grinding her pussy into his mouth.

"Oh, my fucking god," Jenna cried, her voice echoing in his ears. "I'm gonna cum! I'm really gonna cum, Andy!"

Andy could still hear Dean's grunts and Abbie's screams coming from the television, which only further drove his desire to give Jenna even half the pleasure his wife was getting.

Finally, Jenna let out a scream and her entire body convulsed, her fingers tightening in Andy's hair. She ground her pussy into Andy's face, her moans becoming louder and more intense.

"Fuuuuuuuckkk, yeessssss!!"

Andy felt Jenna's pussy contract around his tongue, the warm fluid pouring onto his face. Her scream reverberated in his ears, sending a thrill of excitement through his body. Jenna collapsed back onto Andy's chest, panting heavily. Her heart raced, and her breathing remained ragged as she attempted to recover from her intense orgasm.

"Andy," Jenna murmured softly, her voice still shaking with aftershocks. "Thank you. That was incredible."

She turned to him, her face flushed with arousal. She leaned into him, pressing her lips against Andy's mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured softly, her voice still shaking with aftershocks.

Andy returned her kiss, his tongue darting past her lips, the remnants of her orgasmic fluids lingering on his taste buds and across his face.

As Jenna stood up Andy's eyes returned to the TV screen. Abbie was on all fours, unknowingly facing the hidden camera, as Dean slammed into her from behind.

Her breasts hung heavy and swayed hypnotically as he pistoned his hips into her, his giant cock filling her beyond belief. He leaned forward and grabbed them roughly in his hands, squeezing and mauling them almost painfully. He found her nipple and pinched it hard.

"AAHHH," Abbie cried out, her body jerking forwards as he twisted her nipple.

"You like it rough don't you Abbie?" Dean asked through gritted teeth, his cock slamming into her relentlessly. He gave one of her ass cheeks a sharp slap followed by one to the other cheek. Dean looked straight ahead at the camera, as if looking directly into Andy's eyes, and grinned arrogantly.

"You don't get this at home, do you Abbie?" he asked, his eyes still staring ahead at the camera.

Abbie let out a high pitched yelp as Dean pulled back, before thrusting his cock deep inside her once more. This caused her body to shudder uncontrollably with each forceful entry.

"Mmmmm," Abbie moaned, her voice trembling with pleasure. "No. Not like this, not even close." she cried out.

Her answer seemed to satisfy him and he rewarded her by slamming into her even hard, making her breasts shake and bounce violently. Dean's cock filled her to the brim, stretching her pussy wider than Andy would have thought possible. He reached forward, grabbing handfuls of her tits and squeezing them roughly. Abbie whimpered, her body quivering with pleasure.

Andy looked to his side, his attention drawn by the flick of Jenna's lighter.

He watched her light a cigarette and inhale deeply, her face still masked with satisfaction from Andy's efforts. She straddled Andy's legs and sat on his lap, her tits in his face. Andy looked down to see her slick pussy just inches away from his cock. He wanted inside of her so badly it hurt.

"So, Andy," she said, blowing smoke into his face. "Do you like it?"

Andy swallowed, his heart pounding in his chest. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his erection throbbing.

"I.... I don't know," he managed to say, his voice shaking slightly. His mind was a whirlwind.

Jenna laughed mockingly, her voice dripping with contempt.

"Just admit it, Andy," she taunted, rolling her eyes at him. "You're getting off on watching your wife get reamed by my husband. Aren't you?"

Andy's face burned red as he tried to muster a retort, but the words caught in his throat, replaced by a guttural groan as Jenna suddenly grasped his rock-hard erection.

"Oh, Andy," she breathed into his ear, her silken voice wrapping around him like a suffocating caress. "Look how excited you are," Jenna laughed smugly, running her manicured nails lightly over his erection. "Your wife is getting fucked like she's never been fucked before, and you're ready to explode in my hand. Isn't that right, Andy?"

Andy swallowed nervously, his mouth dry and his heart pounding in his chest. He glanced at the television screen, watching as Dean continued to plunder Abbie's pussy with unrelenting force. Dean's eyes continued to stare directly at the camera, as if intentionally provoking Andy.

His expression, a cruel mixture of arrogance and satisfaction, seemed designed to rub salt into Andy's wounds. He wondered what Abbie would think if she knew she was being filmed, that she was being used. Not only for Dean's sexual pleasure but to torment her husband while he was made to watch it all helplessly. The thought of her naivety made him feel ashamed and embarrassed for both of them.

Jenna leaned down and kissed Andy teasingly. Her breath smelled faintly of tobacco, and her lips were damp and cool.

"Mmmmm," she said. "You taste like my pussy, Andy," Jenna said softly.

She slid up Andy's lap the few remaining inches and began to rub her soaked pussy against his shaft. It glistened with her juices as she glided back and forth over top of it.

"I bet you want my pussy on your dick, don't you Andy?" she teased.

She took a drag from her cigarette and kissed him, her tongue probing his mouth aggressively. Andy moaned desperately, his erection throbbing painfully under her.

Jenna smiled, knowing exactly what she was doing to him. She reached down with one hand and grasped Andy's slick shaft, guiding the head of it to her folds. She rubbed his bulbous head up and down her soppy entrance, preparing to take him in.

Dean's commanding voice drew Andy's attention back to the screen.

He could see he now had a handful of his wife's hair in his fist and was pulling her head back as he continued to thrust in and out of her pussy. Her face was flushed and her eyes were squeezed shut tightly, her mouth hanging open. She was facing the camera directly now and Andy could see just how much she was enjoying the mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Do you want me to make you cum again, Abbie?" Dean asked, as he continued to look into the camera.

"Oh fuck, YES!" Abbie begged, her voice trembling with pleasure. "Please, make me cum."

Andy felt his blood boil with jealousy and anger as he watched Dean continue to abuse his wife.

"Are you going to be my fucktoy from now on, Abbie?"Dean asked, his grip tightening on her hair.

Abbie's eyes widened, her face flushing even redder. Her chest heaved, and her voice cracked as she struggled to utter a response.

"Y-Yes," she stuttered, her voice trembling. "I-I'll be your fucktoy. Please, just let me cum, Dean. I need to -- to cum!"

Dean smirked, his eyes gleaming with satisfaction.

"Who's pussy is this, Abbie?" Dean continued to taunt, his voice dripping with sadistic glee.

Abbie's eyes were glazed over, her face flushing crimson. She gasped, unable to form coherent words. Her breasts swayed in all directions and her voice cracked as she struggled to respond.

"Y-Yes," she stammered, her voice trembling. "It's your pussy, Dean. It's your fucking pussy."

"I want you to beg for it, Abbie," he demanded. "Beg me to fill that pussy with my cum."

"P-please, Dean," she pleaded, now panting like an animal. "Fill my pussy."

Abbie's body suddenly began to convulse, her face contorted in agony. Her eyes widened as she let her impending orgasm overtake her. She gasped, her voice cracking weakly.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, Oh fuck, OHHH FUUUCCCCKKKK!!" she cried. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

Abbie's body convulsed, and Andy could have swore he saw her pussy clamping tightly around Dean's huge cock.

"That's it, Abbie," Dean muttered. "Cum for me. Cum hard."

Abbie's body shook violently, as he slammed into her like a jackhammer. Andy looked on in disbelief, his wife's tits bouncing uncontrollably and her face flushed with orgasmic bliss. The feral sounds coming from his wife were unfamiliar to Andy.

"Oh, fuck yea," Dean bellowed. "I'm going to fill that pussy now, Abbie!" Dean roared, his voice booming.

His thick cock pulsed within Abbie's walls, and she moaned and screamed in delight, her body writhing beneath him as she begged for more.

Andy could tell that Dean was now unloading his seed into his wife and the reality of the situation hit him like a punch to the gut. His heart sank. The image of his wife cheating on him, and the humility of how she'd enjoyed it like he'd never seen her enjoy anything was devastating.