All Comments on 'BBC: My Best Man Ch. 01'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Devilishly well written! Accurately describes my enjoyment when kneeling beneath his genitals - although they don't have to be black. Working for his gift, receiving my reward; your story spoke to me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes i wonder if there is anyone outhere who shares the love for black cock as much as i do, some things you wrote about how easy it is to just get lost writting about black cocks and fanboy over them i really understand, black cock is godly and there are some of us out here who truly dedicate their lifes to black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

110% Agreed.... When I'm on my knees worshipping a gorgeous Black Man and his Majestic Cock I want him to have complete control of me. I will obey everything I'm told and complete every task he puts before me as long as he let's me make love to his cock. I could go on and on but the fact is I was born to service and worship BBC.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc9 months ago

Yes, I would definitely like to know how you came to be on your knees with your face covered in cum from a black man's cock - on your wedding day. Even more important, what happens next? Do you still get married, perhaps with cum leaking out your ass when you say "I do" or with the taste of cum in your mouth when you kiss the bride? Or did you leave her standing at the alter while you sucked black cock. Inquiring minds want to know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...