Best Friends for Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

After cleaning each other up, they snuggled together in bed, more blissful than either had imagined they could ever be. Alex joked "What a way to build an appetite", referring to the dinner neither of them had eaten yet.

Michelle snuggled into the crook of his arms, happy. "We'll have to work up an appetite for breakfast, too!" she joked. "How do you like your eggs?"

Alex grinned, then nodded. "I think we should take a personal day tomorrow. Neither one of us is going to want to teach class in the morning."

Less than six months later, Alex Adams and Michelle Yin stood in front of their closest friends and families and took their vows. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Alex went first, trying desperately not to tear up.

"Michelle, from the very first time I saw you, I knew you were unique. There is no one like you, nor will there ever be. You are the only one for me. You are my best friend, my partner, and now, my wife. With this ring, I take thee as my lawfully wedded spouse."

Then it was Michelle's turn. She let her tears flow, not caring what anyone thought.

"Alex, I have never known anyone like you. You allow me to shine, as a person, as your friend. You take all that I can give, and make me proud of who I am. You are my best friend, my partner and my rock. Now, you will be my husband. With this ring, I take thee as my lawfully wedded spouse."

As Michelle and Alex shared their first kiss as husband and wife, the only thing their respective parents could think was "It's about time!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12