All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 08'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great again

but too short.

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 7 years ago
It seems to be the Trend to delve into "polyamorous" relationships.

That is alright but I am always concerned about safe sex and STD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

First, I thought S.L.U.T. stood for Sexually Liberated, Unapologetic and Truthful.

Second, I hope to see some spit roasting and double penetration before you ship Tom off to his hotel, along with a reveal that Mark Worth is Mark Worthington. Of course an entrepreneur should know who an American billionaire and super star businessperson like Mark Worthington would be as his face would have been on the covers of all sorts of business magazines like Fortune and Forbes. Tom may have even done research on Mark's background as a model for his own business career as an entrepreneur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not into sharing with other guys, which dropped the story to a 3 and when the guys were pushed to take cream-pies from the other, it dropped the story to a 2. The way I see it, Mark is not Bi-sexual, however he and the girls are into girls. Introducing a bisexual girl into the mix is fair to all 3 of them. But introducing a guy bring little to Mark and benefits the. So, adding guys should be out!

Bottom line, I disliked the story!

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Good enough but doubts about where this going?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...