Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy then bent over and fastened her mouth on my drippy snatch, making equally lewd sounds as she pleasured me, sucking out Tom's semen from my inner most cleft. I had started a more aggressive assault on her pussy as well. We went on like that for several minutes.

When we both had a mouthful of cum, we paused and separated. We each showed the men our accumulation of their semen and our juices by opening our mouths in front of each of them. Cindy and I then kissed and obviously started to snowball the fluids back and forth between us producing a gross mix of the fluids.

After a minute of that, Cindy went to Tom and I went to Mark. We made both men French kiss with us, and in the process injected the remaining residue from our sex play into their mouths. Both men initially recoiled, but then started to participate, although with a sense of resignation. I knew I was pushing Mark to some limit, but I wasn't sure whether there was a boundary there or not. When we stopped there was embarrassed laughter, but no complaints.

Both Mark and Tom hardened to very serviceable states because of our sapphic floorshow. Cindy and I had never had the opportunity before to do what we'd just done. We both liked the taste and consistency of a man's cum, but to be giving up some to my sister's mouth as I got cum from her pussy was a treat beyond description. I wanted to do this some more.

We got the opportunity almost immediately. Mark captured me and speared his cock into my cunt with a primordial growl of sexual dominance. I gave myself over to my lover.

I teased, "Is this what you wanted? Are you happy seeing my tight little cunt filled with Tom's cock and then his cum? Did you like that?"

Mark gasped out, "I didn't like that ... I loved it. I loved watching you get fucked royally by our new friend. He seemed to be a good lover."

"Oh, he has all the right equipment and knows how to use it."

"Would Cindy say the same thing?"

Before there was an answer to that question, Cindy was in my arms as Elsa knelt next to me. Cindy grinned and said, "Yes, Cindy would say the same thing. Tom is a wonderful lover. He's very careful and considerate, but he also knows how to push a boundary here and there. He teased me about anal sex."

"Did you?" Mark asked my sister.

Cindy looked disappointed, "Weren't you watching? Yes, we did it. I came too."

"I guess I missed that part. Elsa had me busy."

As I started to fellate Mark, I felt a cock cautiously slide into my sodden pussy. I know my lips were swollen and eager for more fucking. Tom's cock was just what I wanted in that instant – something new and exciting as I got spit roasted.

More importantly, I kept glancing at Mark, checking to be sure 'we' were all right. He was a happy camper – horny and happy. He seemed to have a perpetual hard-on since we decided that Tom was his test case. I'd say the test case was going pretty well.

12