All Comments on 'Birthday Present (Ch. 02)'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 months ago

R & D conducting rogue experiments, wonder what they gave him and how. Some hot fucking going on.

IJS0904IJS0904about 2 months ago

We're having fun now! I love the originality and the awesome writing. I can't wait to see where you take us next.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 2 months ago

A little over the top but a fun read!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 2 months ago

The hint of 3 months of Lydia got the ring & box at the estate sale in and the sex started getting more adventurous again as she started cleaning it up should start coming into their thoughts soon.

The total orgistic sex around them; starting at the restaurant should be related to the gifting of the ring to the new high priest & all women willing to serve Aphroditie. The mythology book on the coffee table will probably open open up as well to guide them to the rituals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it!

ArediaArediaabout 2 months ago

Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

SO freaking hot! This chapter is even better than the first chapter, can't wait for next!

jwswinglejwswingleabout 1 month ago

Solar storm, aliens, Community water supply, toxin released in the air, whatever it is, it's frantic and fun so far. I'm waiting to see how he learns to control it, and the real origins of the ring that is behind this.

joferman111joferman111about 1 month ago

Fun! By the way Jackie becomes Julia and back to Jackie again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"... completely naked while her husband had desert, ..."

Erm, dessert??

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale10 days ago

I think he needs to take the subway home. 😁

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P2 days ago

Nice twist 👌 👍 we can guess the cause but interested I how you proceed with so many soo horny.

What will they all think when the truth comes out.?? Great writing !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES