Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a kiss, followed by, "C'mon, Sleepyhead. If you're that tired, I guess I can drive."

I opened my eyes just in time to see her wink at Sara.

Next, she was pulling me to my feet -- by my nipples.

I was much more awake now.

Soon, we were getting hugs (and leftovers -- of both the lasagna and the pudding) -- and headed down the steps to the Ranger.

The night was cool and I was better by the time I got to the truck.

Just to be safe, I left the window cracked on the drive home.

Sophie helped me focus by rubbing her hand along the inside of my thigh until Little Geoffrey was wide awake.

I let her out at the sidewalk, parked the truck, and jogged back to the apartment.

The Amazon box was sitting to the right of the door of the apartment.

Assuming I was about to have the shit scared out of me, I tentatively pulled the flaps open -- only to find all of the clothes that Sophie had been wearing a few minutes ago.

I entered the apartment to find my naked girlfriend opening every window in the place, heedless of the fact that -- if anybody were looking our way -- they were going to get an eye-full of a blind girl.

My nose caught up with my brain -- and interrupted the optic signals.

"What the fuck is that smell?!"

No sooner had the words left my mouth, than I knew the answer.

The irises.