Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella laughed again, "I've got a couple bottles saved. That'll give me about four hours. That should be long enough to threaten his ass and get back over here."

"What about your mom?"

"Hopefully her and Aunt Mandy will find a nice bottle of vino and start talking about how my mom dated your dad and dumped him before your mom picked him up.."

"Oh, shit! Is that what happened?!"

"Yeah. That's why mom won't visit if your dad's here - unless it's a holiday. I don't think she still has the hots for him or anything. I think they can hardly stand each other. I don't know. She gets pissed if I ask too many questions about it."

Stella laughed, pulled Rey off her tit, and put her over her shoulder to burp her again.

Once she'd garnered the required vocalization from the child, she tucked her tit back into her blouse and cuddled the babe to her chest as it snuffled - and then farted.

"Hmm. I'd probably better wait until she shits before I dump her on you. I'm not sure you're quite ready for that part of motherhood yet."

Isabella poked her ribs.

"Well, little one, you might have run into some crap at the hospital that was close but I guarantee - if Rey's up to her usual antics - you likely to be grossed out as well."

Ten minutes later, we were opening the front door to help air out the room - and looking for something to wrap the diaper in - to contain the scent spores.

Five minutes after that, Stella had borrowed the Ranger and was headed off to track down Rey's dad.

Isabella, Sophie, and I each took turns holding the little bundle.

When it wasn't my turn, I went to check on the moms.

They were working their way to the bottom of the first bottle and had moved to a shady spot in the backyard.

Stella was back in a little over an hour and I'm not sure her mom or aunt ever knew she'd left.

I discovered more BBQ fixin's in the refrigerator and fired up the grill.

Isabella boiled the sweetcorn and set the table while Stella & Sophie visited and I finished the meat.

The moms still hadn't moved so I held Rey while Stella fixed them a plate and went to try to make peace for her bad behavior.

I think the fact that she admitted she'd left the baby with me was what brought them inside but soon enough we were arrayed around the dining room table and conversation stayed amicable.

After lunch, we ended up back in the front room for a couple more hours and then we were trading hugs, giving kisses to the baby, and seeing our visitors off.

Later that evening, at the dinner table, I looked between Mr. & Mrs. Andrews and wondered if I'd ever get to hear the real story about Mindy & Harold.

When we climbed into bed that night, Sophie seemed overly serious. By this time, she's usually thinking about sex - but there was none of that tonight.

"Geoffrey."

"Yes, Beloved."

"Ass-licker. Do we have any condoms?"

"Condoms?"

"Yeah. Galoshes? Sheathes? Rubbers? Prophylactics? Raincoats? Scumbags?"

"What the fuck, Soph-?"

"It's Stella. I'm worried she's jinxed us and I'm not ready to be a mom - I don't know if I'll ever be!"

"Soph-"

"I'm serious!"

"First of all - other than the fact that we'll probably have a little girl who acts a lot like Stella.."

She actually halfway giggled at that.

".. any child you bear would be the most adorable little wrinkly human the world has ever seen."

"You're still an ass-licker."

".. and you will be just as amazing of a mom as Stella is."

"She IS pretty amazing."

"Plus you'll have me to, like, run errands and shit."

"If you fucking give me a kid and leave me, I swear to God I will hunt you down, carve out your kidney with a dull butter knife, and sell it on the black market to pay for diapers."

".. and formula.. although our child is going to love your tits."

"You're a golden-tongued Lucifer. You're just trying to get your dick wet."

"I'll fuck any hole you'll give me, sexy woman."

"Keep your fat dick away from my pooper, asshole."

"Yes, Beloved."

"Man-whore."

"If you're really that worried, we can 69 until we get some rubbers - or we can just cuddle and skip the hot, sweating, squirting sex.."

"Did I squirt this morning?"

"I don't know but you got to cum and I didn't so I think you owe me a blowjob.."

"I gave at the office."

"What the hell?!"

As she collapsed into a mass of giggles, I nuzzled my forehead into her cheek.

I woke up - the next morning - still nuzzling her.

~~~

"So, where'd you get all fatherly and shit?" she asked. "Stella was impressed."

"My sister, Ginny, has a little boy. I watched him a couple times before I headed off to college. He's like four now. He started getting into shit as soon as he could walk. Still does. She's raising him on her own too - like Stella. It's not easy."

"Stella says I should hurry up and marry you."

"No offense - and she seems nice and all - but I'm not sure Stella's the best judge of character."

"She can be a little impetuous."

".. and now she has an imp to show for it.."

"Dad jokes?"

"You said I was 'fatherly and shit'."

"I want tacos today."

"Where's your medical device?"

"I'm better."

"Says who? Dr. You?"

"Yup."

There was a knock at the door.

"We're not naked anymore." Sophie yelled. "You can come in."

Isabella's head appeared. Her eyes confirmed that it was safe to proceed.

"Could I borrow the truck? The car that Michael & I use is getting tires today and the friend I usually catch a ride to school with is at the orthodontist."

"We'll take you - and then come pick you up - but you'll have to ride in the jump-seat." I offered.

"Fine."

"Who's Michael riding with?" Sophie asked.

"One of his gamer buddies."

"You didn't want to ride with them?"

"I'd rather walk - and it's like two miles."

"That bad?"

"I don't leave my room when any of them come to see Michael. The first time I did, they froze in their tracks and drooled all over themselves."

"How soon do we need to go?"

"I've got enough time that I could still walk if I had to - about a half-hour?"

"We'll be down in ten minutes."

"It's Pop Tarts and cereal today. Self-serve."

"We'll probably go grab something. Did you already eat?"

"I had a banana."

"Pop Tarts aren't that bad.."

".. seriously?! Have you read the label.." She froze.

"I know. They're bad. I'm just giving you shit. I was going to see if you wanted to ride with us to grab something before we dropped you."

"I'll grab my bag and meet you downstairs.."

The door closed.

Sophie turned to me.

"There's a place - if it's still there - over on Highland Avenue - that has cronuts, if you're interested."

"The illegitimate children of croissants and donuts?"

"Yeah. I crave them now and then."

"I'm up for it."

Somehow her palm found the base of my cock and stroked along the length..

"Yes, I guess you are.." she laughed.

We dropped Isabella off - around the corner from the entrance - so no one would see her crawling out of the backseat - and headed off for Saruman's unholy breakfast creation.

Sophie ordered two - so I followed suit. She got strawberry milk; I took regular. We found a table in the corner.

My two devilish delights were gone before she'd hardly started on her second. If I'd been by myself, I would have probably gone back up and ordered another half-dozen.

Who am I kidding?

I would have ordered a dozen, eaten half of them before I was out the door, and would have been eye-fucking the rest of the box all the way home.

We went to the park and swung for almost an hour. Sophie looked like she was reliving her childhood or something.

A mother with a baby carriage came down the sidewalk and the little one was broadcasting that they were either hungry, dirty, or both.

Sophie was suddenly ready to go.

She held my hand - with our fingers locked together - on the way back to the parking lot.

She was fidgeting.

"What?"

"What?"

"Soph-"

"I'm not ready for that."

"We haven't had any problems so far - so I think we're good - but - if you want me to wear a raincoat during playtime - I'm good."

"I really don't."

"Then stop worrying."

"I can't."

"Then we'll take care that right now - and eliminate that worry. Walmart or Walgreens?"

"How about a dirty truck-stop bathroom?"

"As you wish.."

She snickered.

"Just don't touch anything while you're in there."

She punched me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

She laughed, "Not today, Satan."

I scooped her up, threw her over my shoulder, and ran the last hundred yards to the truck.

By the time we got there, I was tired - and she was trying not to puke her cronuts.

"I think we're getting too old for that shit."

"Sorry, babe. Next time, I'll carry you like a new bride.."

".. and probably knock my head into something. No thanks!"

She laughed so I joined her.

We walked around Walmart for a while, stalling until it was closer to lunch-time.

We ended up with a box of fruit-flavored condoms, a bag of fruit-flavored gummy bears, and.. since I wanted to see the expression on the checkout person's face.. a snack-bag of Fruit Loops I found in the impulse-buyers' temptation zone.

I wasn't paying attention and we ended up in a self-check aisle but Sophie was just as happy not to have the cashier looking us over with our collection of "fruit" "snacks".

I stopped at Murphy's to top off the tank and then we headed for Taco Bell.

We pulled into the drive-thru and ordered our usual: two Nacho Bell Grande's with double meat, two Chips & Cheese (to dump on top of the nachos), two Chili Cheese Burritos (duh - just because), two sides of sour cream, and two large Mountain Dews.

After we confirmed the items, there was an odd pause - where the microphone went dead - before we were told to drive around to the window.

At the pay-window, there's always one person there to collect the money. Not today. Today, there were four.

As I rolled down the window, I heard the solitary male saying, "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! It's them!"

To my right, I heard Sophie say, "Geoffrey?"

The "Holy shit!" guy was nudged aside by one of the girls so I said, "Hello."

"You'll have to forgive Edward. His cousin works at the Taco Bell in Vermilion City and - well - we've all seen the video - and - he's just a little excited to meet you in person."

Edward had found his nerve, "Hey! Uh.. if you get her to climb on your lap - like in the video - and let me take your picture, I'll buy your lunch."

I was, quite honestly, still processing the whole conversation.

Edward, here, was related to somebody - probably Mr. I-Need-to-Be-Alone-Now from the drive-thru at the Taco Bell where we went to school.

"Would you trade lunch for these?"

I looked over - after following the laser-like stares of the four people at the window - to where my girlfriend had kicked off her flip-flops, hiked up her skirt, hooked her thumbs into her waistband, turned to face her audience, bit her lower lip, and s-l-o-w-l-y drug her pink panties down her legs - finally raising them like a flag of surrender in her right hand.

I turned back to the window just in time to see Edward pass out.

The girl who had spoken leaned through the others to make sure Edward was okay and then turned back to the window, "I'm gonna say that's a 'yes'." The other two employees just started laughing.

I told Sophie what had happened and she joined them - handing over the panties - which I passed through the window.

The manager.. I had to assume that's who she was - because she wasn't really fazed by any of this - pulled out a credit-card, swiped it, and handed us the receipt.

"Come back anytime."

She smiled broadly.

"We're probably only here another day or two but thanks," I replied.

"Next time, come inside, and let us take a group photo with whoever's working and I'll give you a $100 gift card. I've been having a shit time getting people to show up but they'll be fighting each other for shifts if they think you're coming back."

"Day and time?" I asked, intrigued.

"Hmm. Let's just say Thursday - if that works for you - but I'd rather it wasn't lunch-time cuz the customers won't be happy when nobody's getting their food."

"See you Thursday."

She laughed and waved us on - just as the car behind us started honking.

The food window girl handed us the bag and said, "See you Thursday. I'm not giving up my shift for anything."

Since we were a couple miles from Sophie's house, I made the executive decision to find a parking place so we could eat before everything got soggy.

For a second, I was headed to a spot in the Taco Bell lot - but decided the temptation for a crowd to form might be too great - so I took a right - jumped in the left-turn lane - and pulled into the laundromat lot across the street.

Opening the bag, I discovered that we'd been upgraded. In addition to what we ordered, we had been gifted a 12-pack of Cinnabon Delights and an order of Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes.

My little commando Daredevil and I were pretty fucking stuffed by the time we finished our lunch.

I was stowing the bag behind the seat when I heard her seatbelt come off.

I looked up to discover her climbing over to straddle my lap - like the last time she'd given herself rug-burn on my Levi's.

"Hi. What'cha doin'?"

"Practicing for Thursday."

"We're just taking pictures Thursday."

"That's not very exciting. Am I that boring?"

"Sweetheart.."

"Sweetheart?!"

".. you are *never* boring."

Her hands found my face and she interrupted my monologue with a hot kiss.

".. but if you don't stop that, I'm gonna bore a path from your snatch to your uterus and fill it full of cream-sauce."

She was back to stealing the air from my mouth and writhing on the fly of my Levi's with her naked mommy-parts.

I stuck my hands up her blouse, discovered she was braless as well, and availed myself of her taut titties - which distracted some guy who was carrying a laundry basket to his car.

She finally came up for air.

"Baby.." I stammered.

"Yes?"

"I haven't fucked you in like 48 hours and you're really getting me going here. Are you ready to try out those condoms? We should probably find a quieter parking place."

"Fine!" she consented.

I got one more scorching hot kiss from my scorching little hottie and then she climbed back into her spot and pulled the seatbelt on.

"Nobody should be home. Let's fuck on the dining room table."

Not really caring whether or not she was joking, I adjusted my hard-on, started the truck, and headed for her parents' house.

There was, indeed, no one at home - and she had not been joking.

I assumed we'd go with the classic "lean over the office desk" approach - but she made me strip and climb into the center of the table.

We didn't close any curtains - although only an overly-nosey jogger would be able to see much - but the idea that I was far from my clothes - in the middle of the massive table - only a couple steps inside the front door - had me a little apprehensive about her choices.

Her next directions were for me to put my knees in the air, feet on the table, and to spread myself wide for her. Naked as the day she was born, she climbed up, faced the kitchen (away from me), squatted down on my dick, and then grabbed my knees.

I wasn't sure what it was doing for her - but this position drove my cock about as deep as I'd ever been inside of her.

Apparently, that's what she had calculated.

She pivoted on her ankles, pushing on my knees, rocking her body forward until my cock was almost out of her - and then leaned back - dropping her weight onto my lap - and shoving my dick deep inside her Tunnel of Love.

It didn't take long before she was getting tired of doing that much work. At that point, I grabbed her hips and just pounded her body down onto me.

I'll say I started slow - but there wasn't really a slow setting. Like I said, it'd been a couple days since I'd had a good fuck and I was ready to do a little catching up.

"Aw, fuck, Soph-! Condom!"

"Just do it. I don't care."

"You sure?"

This conversation, in actuality, happened much more slowly - each line (or word) interrupted by grunting - from both of us.

"Yes, fuck! Yes!"

I laughed - and then grunted again, "You ready to be a momma?"

"No - but don't fucking stop fucking."

"I'll pull out."

".. and cum all over mom's table?"

"My darling little engineer, I guarantee you this table's gonna need a Clorox wipe before we're done anyway."

"Cum inside. I need a creampie. I'm so fucking horny. If I get pregnant, then so be it."

"You'd better pick a name because I'm about to make you a mother."

"You're a mother fucker."

"I will be."

More pounding - more grunting.

"Soph---"

"Do it!"

"Last chance!"

She was too tired to help anymore. She was just a teeter-totter and I was trying to pound that fucker into the ground. Slamming. Pounding. Driving.

I felt myself go over the waterfall. Normally I drive in deep and hold it. This time, I grabbed her hips even harder and started jack-hammering her cunt onto my dick as fast as possible! - Faster! - Faster!

My spew filled her and I slammed back into the mess. I spurted again as I pulled back and again as I sloshed back into the growing bubble of human seed. It squished and tried to escape and was turned to foam with the continued thrusting. Lather and liquid escaped her twat and oozed down my shaft, splattering around our joining.

I felt a splash of liquid hit the table below my testicles.

"Fuck!" she cried out.

Another smaller splash followed.

"Fuck!"

Sophie was losing the ability to stay on her feet.

I grabbed her hips and rolled her back on top of me, keeping my still-rigid cock buried inside of her, trapping the rest of my seed within.

I wrapped my arms around her - just under her breasts - and kissed the back of her neck.

"Was it good for you?" I laughed.

She giggled, "That'll do, Donkey. That'll do."

I laughed again and bit her right ear.

We relaxed until she was strong enough to get back on her feet again and climb off the table.

We ended up using half-a-dozen Clorox wipes to clean up our mess. The shit was everywhere!

We moved to the front room and were cuddling on the couch when Isabella came through the front door.

"Oh! Shit!" I yelled, realizing we'd messed up.

"It's okay. Josie got done at the Ortho this morning and said she'd drop me off. I should have texted you."

"It's all good. We lost track of time and forgot about you - I'm just glad you weren't still waiting on us."

Her nose wiggled.

"I smell Clorox wipes. I don't even want to know where you two fucked that you needed those."

Sophie laughed and then grabbed my face and gave me another hot kiss.

It was Isabella's turn to laugh, "Did you find some condoms or are you naming the baby after Stella?"

"Shut up, whore."

Isabella was still laughing as she went upstairs to change.

Michael came through the door several minutes later but didn't even act like he saw us on the couch.

Sophie's dad beat her mom home. He was carrying a large baking dish.

"Mom's not feeling well enough to visit, Soph, but she sent over lasagna and said to tell you she loves you."

He headed to the kitchen to get it started in the oven.

Mrs. Andrews came through the front door, sniffed the air, and started ordering people to their battle stations.

Sophie's task was to stay where she was and Skype Grandma Andrews to thank her for the lasagna.

"Sophie?"

"Hi, Grandma."

"Who's your beefy little couch cushion?" she teased.

"Grandma, this is Geoffrey."

"Hello, Mrs. Andrews. Thank you for the lasagna. It already smells amazing and your son says we've still got another half-hour to wait."