Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If Stella tries anything - I don't think she'll cross that line - but - if she does - please just tell her 'no'. She'll move on quickly. She's super-impetuous."

"Yeah, I've noticed."

Sophie laughed, ".. but I borrowed some of that from her. It's a powder-keg - but it's a freedom I didn't have on my own."

"YOU are not dangerous; you're also not scary - at least not most of the time. From the first time I saw you, you excited me - you make my blood run hot - you give me meaning."

"You trying to get your dick wet again?"

"I wouldn't tell you 'no' - but no. I just can't believe that - just a couple months ago - I was just stalking you, lusting after you,.."

"Did I give you naughty dreams?"

"You still do, wench."

"Wench?!"

I pulled her off the couch and we headed to the kitchen.

I made lunchmeat sandwiches for us and we went for a drive.

"Where we going?" Sophie asked.

"You know these roads; I don't. I'm going to run through our escape-route so there are no surprises."

She curled into my side and - I think - nodded off - as I directed the truck along my sketchy mental map.

From Taco Bell to Quarry Road was about 15 minutes. If the pictures took another 15 minutes, we needed to arrive for the photos at around 6:00pm.

I wasn't sure the manager was going to be too keen on us interrupting the Thursday night dinner-rush - but that's what we were going to do.

I drove the route twice - just looking for options. By the time I finished, Sophie was awake again - and enjoying the breeze from the open windows.

We went back home and I called Taco Bell to make the arrangements.

The manager didn't seem too put off with the timing. She was definitely excited to hear that we hadn't backed out on the plan.

Hanging up, I did kind of wonder if we'd see a CNN van when we pulled in.

We did a load of laundry, packed our bags, tidied up the Hello Kitty Palace, and baked a couple pans of chocolate chip cookies to leave on the kitchen counter.

We made one more stop at Grandma Andrews' to get another hug - and then we were headed for Taco Bell.

.. right after a stop at our favorite park - to change the plates on the truck.

It was after school but there was still nobody there. Maybe that's why Sophie likes this park so much.

Sophie pulled the plain, white sheet up over her body and started rustling around as I drove to the photo-shoot.

I pulled into Taco Bell and found four orange traffic cones reserving a spot in the middle of a very full parking lot - with Edward standing guard.

He was literally jumping up and down when he saw us. He didn't wait to tell us what to do - but took off, sprinting into the building.

I looked at the dining room to see more Taco Bell shirts than I've ever seen in my life.

I glanced at the sign - in front of the building - and saw, "Closed today 6-7pm for private party. Sorry!" written there.

"Soph.. They closed the fucking store! There's gotta be like two hundred Taco Bell employees inside, waiting for us."

"Holy shit!" she said, from under the sheet.

I pulled into our red-carpet spot and put the Ranger in 'park'.

Edward returned - with a train of bodies behind him - to retrieve the cones.

My sheet-covered lover climbed into position.

I quickly double-checked that I had the FBI sunglasses on - fuck - I'd already forgotten they were there!

Isabella and - I assumed Heidi - were setting up a tripod and checking the equipment.

Sophie tucked her face into the left side of my neck and I asked, "Ready?"

She answered by grinding her sex onto my fly.

Geoffrey Jr. joined the party.

I pulled the sheet off - and Sophie actually gasped as the crowd broke into applause.

She was buck-ass naked - and wasted no time getting busy.

Her face came up, delivered a scorching kiss, and then she started repeating her actions of the night from the security video.

Cellphones were catching everything in glorious detail.

I really wasn't sure what to do with my hands.

That problem was temporarily resolved when the manager appeared with the gift-card - which I laid on the dash.

She posed for a selfie - and then left - to be replaced with the food-girl.

She delivered a bag of goodies that seemed about the same weight as the one we'd gotten before.

She turned, delivered a "rock on!" pose of up-thrust arms & hands - and then moved aside.

I shifted the heavy bag of food onto the floor, out of the way.

Neither the smells - nor my movements - did anything to detour Sophie from her destination.

Edward arrived with two large Mountain Dews.

"Fuck me. What the hell am I supposed to do with those?!"

He handed off the drinks - looked in at Sophie's ass, writhing on my crotch - turned to the crowd - and delivered an anguished bite to the butt of his palm.

The assembled masses cheered.

As I held two large Mountain Dews in the air, my Taco Bell-loving, excessively-horny, blind, exhibitionist, girlfriend was heading into her first orgasm - oblivious to the goings-on around us.

It took a few minutes to get all of the participants into their places - and Isabella was frustrated that they wouldn't focus on her instructions - but kept stealing looks at the naughtiness going on in the green Ranger.

No one broke the sanctity of our space - but there were selfies and pictures from every angle.

The employees were arranged so that there was an unobstructed view from the camera lens to our seat.

The manager was to the left of my driver's door, Edward was to the right, and the food girl to his right.

Everybody else was squeezed in as tightly as Isabella could get them.

Bella was counting down when Sophie's larger, second orgasm hit, and she got loud. Really loud.

"Fuck! Yes! Oh, fuck! Yes!" she wailed.

To this day, in our living room, we have three photos from that day: one where everyone looks very well organized, one where all of the employees' heads have turned to look at Sophie, and one of those same people pumping their fists into the air and cheering.