Brandon's Fuckslut Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to form, Bliss emerged from her sister's powerful thighs slick with juices, both Julee and Tabitha licked it clean, being overly noisy. Now it was Bliss' turn to have Autumn pleasure her. Bliss enjoyed her sessions with Autumn, she was strong, confident and powerful, yet still smooth and silky.

Autumn moved her sister around like she was playing with a toy, a cute, sexy toy. She had Bliss sit on her face and she ate her sparsely-furred pussy with relish, while the other girls played with her. Autumn loved the feeling of orgasm and she could cum over and over and over again, so she had her twin sucking on her horny cunt and Julee was licking her tits and belly. Bliss was getting an incredible tongue-lashing, the hotter Autumn got, the better she used her fucking skills.

Bliss was seeing stars as Autumn manipulated her body, she was held fast by Autumn's hands and she ground her pussy on Autumn's licking face. She blew a kiss to Tabby, she and her ash-blonde sibling hadn't made it yet, so she encouraged Tabby to move up a bit. Tabby got the hint and now she fingerfucked Autumn while she and Bliss kissed and played with each other's tongues.

Only Autumn's physical prowess kept her from losing total control, her sisters were so hot and she was so turned on. Julee's tongue had her tits tingling, her twin's adept fingers were strumming her pussy and clit, she had a yummy pussy to suck on – it was a sexual, lezzie, incestuous free-for-all.

Julee looked around, amazed at the incredible family, knowing they were going to blow their poor uncle's mind over the next several weeks. Bliss was next and then the twins, the poor guy wouldn't know what hit him. When he went home, they'd all go and visit – who would suspect a niece visiting her bachelor uncle? She giggled as she thought of wearing her trenchcoat with just stockings and heels underneath – she bet Uncle B would get off on that.

"Oh yeah, that's where I love it Autumn, fucking eat my cunt, you lezzie slut, eat my twat, suck it, bury your face in there!" Bliss howled. That was it – Autumn's body shook, her muscles rippled and she came, flooding the covers, nearly knocking Julee and Tabitha aside with her powerful orgasm. The intensity of it all triggered small climaxes in her twin and Julee as well and everyone just basked in the afterglow.

Autumn recovered first – naturally – and went downstairs and brought back 3 beers and a glass of wine for Bliss [ she didn't like beer ]. They all cuddled on the bed and drank, chatting animatedly.

"So – you really fucked Uncle B?" Autumn asked Julee.

Julee sipped her beer. "Yep."

"And he's good?" Tabitha asked excitedly.

"You have no idea" Julee grinned.

"I'm next, I'm next!" Bliss sing-songed.

"Then Tabby and I are going to double-team him. Poor guy – he's going to have all the pussy he can handle!" Autumn sighed.

"We have got to be the kinkiest family ever!" Tabby giggled.

Bliss had a self-satisfied grin on her face. Her sisters had no idea how kinky – Bliss knew how to keep a secret.