Brandon's Fuckslut Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

"Can we move things around a bit? I don't think it's fair that I receive all the pleasure."

"Nonsense" Brigid replied, looking up from Victoria's soaking-wet nook. "You're our guest and ... "

"I would really like to become more involved, please" Victoria smiled as the redheads huddled together and each once kissed.her sweetly.

"Oh, how so?" Brigid asked.

"Brigid, why don't you come here and sit on my face -- I'd love to eat your hot little cunt -- and Colleen, why don't you move down and fingerfuck me and then you two wildcats can fondle each other and kiss. Sound good?"

It sounded wonderful to both women and this positioning was done in seconds. Brigid's heated soft cunt was lowered to Victoria's seeking lips, her twin faced her and stroked Victoria's engorged clit while Brigid moved close enough that they could kiss and Brigid could fondle her tits. No matter how many times they fucked, or how many other women, their experience with each other made them the best fucking partners either had ever known. Colleen's girlfriends gave her far more chance to try out her newest girl-on-girl tricks with her sister, while Brigid's quick analytical mind was fast to pick up on them. Brigid was also highly inventive and very sensual, she always had on the perfect dab of makeup and sexy clothing that never failed to arouse Colleen when they shared a bed.

Matter of fact, the lesbian games between the two sisters were becoming more frequent, it'd been a long time since Colleen had brought home a playmate -- but the passionate Victoria was a nice break in the streak, to be sure.

The wet noises of her fingers stroking in and out of Victoria's cunt were really getting to Colleen. She leaned over to her sister and asked "Is she any good?"

"Oh, she's damned good, almost as good as yourself, I'd say she's done this before!" Brigid groaned as the blonde's tongue licked along her pussy groove. It was becoming harder to stay balanced, the sensual tourist was putting her all into her cunninglingual skills.

"Shall we switch around?" Colleen asked and her sister agreed. As before, Victoria had a sweet pussy to lick and lavish attention on, and she felt talented fingers splay her pussy wide apart, but Brigid was more aggressive yet again, her fingers almost demanding that Victoria come. She did just that, archng up and almost slamming her seeking tongue deep within Colleen's box as she did so.

The sisters embraced as Victoria ate out Colleen, tit to tit, their tongues dueling as the lesbian frolics continued. No one was in the slightest bit tired and no one was "soused" any longer, aside from being drunk on hot, lesbian sex. Brigid's hands were running all over her twin's back and shoulders while Colleen lavished her sister's tits and supple body with all the attention her hands and tongue could provide.

The girls were almost savage as they played and indeed, Victoria thought they all might have a bruise or two to show for their revelling, but she couldn't have cared less. She was soaring as she ate cunt, loving the wetness that coated her face as she devoured Colleen's pussy. She heard both twins moan and felt the bed shake and she knew they'd both orgasmed.

Both the flame-haired beauties fell away from her, grinning from ear-to-ear. She had pleased them both and that brought Victoria great satisfaction. They moved close and snuggled with her a bit, running their hands idly over her body and stroking her blonde hair.

"Tired?" Brigid asked.

"No, not in the least" Victoria sighed, contentedly. "What about you two?"

"Lord, no!" Colleen piped up, speaking for them both. "As you can likely tell by now, we're raving nymphomaniacs!" she laughed.

"Oooh, me too, me too!" Victoria chimed in, the women laughing. "All right -- I know what I want to see next. I'd like to see you two sisters in a sixty-nine -- I've never seen two sisters make love and I am sure it will be beautiful, sexy and kinky all at once!"

The siblings were more than glad to indulge their guest's request, they didn't really need an excuse to play games together. With practiced ease, they moved together, Brigid on top and near-identical bodies began moving. Tongues swabbed over aroused pussies and clits, Colleen gripped her sister's buttocks tight as she feasted on the now-familiar cunt of her twin. An urgent need seemed to come over them both, a yearning to please the other one and Victoria found it highly arousing to see two people in the same family love each other so much, sexually and passionately. Brigid's hands were running all over Colleen's body as she ate pussy, she evidently knew just where to touch if the look of ecstasy on Colleen's face was any indication.

Victoria just sat there and played voyeur for a while, idly stroking her pussy and enjoying the incestuous sight of sister-on-sister sex. The pair were almost silent as they played their game, as if words weren't needed. Colleen was really into it and whenever Brigid would rake her nails over her sister's naked flesh, Colleen would let out a sound that could only be described as raw lust.

Victoria decided she wanted to rejoin her companions and moved close. Deciding to play the tease, she moved in behind Brigid and her fingers joined Colleen's tongue in delighting Brigid's cunt. Brigid wasn't noisy this time, her scream shook the rafters.

Now it was Colleen's turn. Victoria found it harder to get in position, but she let her own slidy tongue join Brigid's in eating cunt and they double-teamed the poor girl until she climaxed, flooding both their faces. Everyone broke apart, panting.

"Okay -- I think we've found another nymphomaniac!" Brigid said, winking at her sister.

"I'd agree with that -- and look, she's not tired yet!" Colleen laughed. "Shall we get out the toys and have our way with her?"

Victoria held up her hand and protested. "You can have your way with me all night and beyond ladies, but I am not much for toys. But I want more -- much more -- from you two!" she grinned broadly as she pulled their gleaming forms close for more kisses.

This had been an evening she'd long remember and the best part of her holiday so far. She had to think of an excuse to tell Kelly, deciding to tell him a half-truth that she'd gotten a bit drunk and the kind barmaid had offered her a bed to sleep in. She didn't think she'd tell him how little sleeping had gone on.

As they began to form a Daisy-Chain, her face going between Brigid's smooth thighs and bald pussy, Colleen's tongue slurping her yet again, she thought of her family and wondered how everything was going. Brandon was sure to be taking care of the girls, she trusted him implicitly. Her girls were a handful though -- she doubted Brandon was having as much fun as her.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers
12